Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Trent Drem:

Trent walked along the soft rocks, his feet bare and exposed. Something could bite them and take them off, or something could hit them and cause them to bleed. Or, something could step on them and just cause pain. Anyway Trent thought of it, his lack of shoes was going to be a problem. That's why he was walking in the stream. The water was low in this part, and the current was gentle. His feet were surrounded by safe water, and the sun was hitting this spot just right. Along side the Apollo boy was his god, Ginger. The trouble was, Trent looked just like his twin brother, Hale, and anyone who saw him would think so to. No one would know Hale had a twin brother. People would assume he was Hale.

Then, a twig cracked and Ginger growled, the two turning around to face whoever broke the twig.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 pm

I stepped out of the forest and onto the rocky shore of the creek. My bow was drawn and I looked around. I saw a boy standing in the creek. "Heyo, how goes it?" I called out to him.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Trent relaxed a little, looking the boy over. He looked like an Apollo kid, with his bow and blond hair, so that meant he probably knew Hale. Hale looked just like Trent, and Trent was the only person who knew why.

Trent waved at the boy, but didn't smile. Trent never smiled. "Fine. Fine. You?" Trent was trying to remain talkative, an this was the best he could muster. Ugh! Stupid Trent and his antisocial behavior!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:45 pm

"whats your name, and who is your parent?" I asked him. I walked up to the edge of the creek but didnt enter the water
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Trent backed away. The boy was being pretty pushy. Trent almost didn't answer, but that wasn't like him. Taking a step forward and reclaiming his alpha position, Trent replied, "Last name's Drem. My dad's Apollo." Trent spit into the creek, narrowing his vision and clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 pm

"Drem, as in Hale Drem. You related to him?" I asked the boy. "My name is Falcon King, son of Apollo, I guess that makes us brothers." I added
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Trent laughed. Was he related to Hale? Oh yeah. He definitely was. "Yup. Hale's my twin brother." Trent shrugged, ignoring the fact. "So you're my half brother?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:05 pm

"I guess I am youre half Brother, so how long have you been hare at camp for?" I asked trent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]   Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Angry [Orange and the First Other Person to Post]
Page 1 of 1