Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) Empty
PostSubject: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 pm

I wandered into the library. I figured would be a pretty cool place to relax and chill. I wasn't one for reading so I went to an unoccupied desk in the back and played games on my cell phone. Hopefully, I wouldn't get in trouble or get caught and thrown out of the library. It was nice and quiet; the perfect place to play Angry Birds.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 pm

I was just walking up and down the cabin rows doing absolutely nothing. I didn't have anything to do for another 2 hours. I was about to pass the Khione Cabin when I noticed a familiar face pop out of the cabin. It was Crystal, the daughter of Khione I brought to Camp Half-Blood.

"Hey Crissy!" I shouted.

She turned and saw me; and immediatly a smile appeared on her face.

"Hi Relyt!"

I got closer to her and noticed she had a couple of scrolls in her hands.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I was going to the library. Want to come?"

"Sure." I answered.

We walked side by side going towards the camp's library. I looked over at Crystal and noticed her cheeks were red. She was blushing.

"So how have you been doing lately?" I asked.

"You know. Same old, Same old. What about you?"

"Not much, but practicing my magic and archery."

Right after I said that we were right in front of the library. I opened the door and let Crystal in first.

"So whe-" I stopped in midsentence when I noticed someone familiar in the back playing a game that involves statistics and a lot of math... Angry Birds. "Fergs?"
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 pm

I tensed when I heard my name. I thought, Aw, shoot, I've been caught, as I lifted my head to see my newest friend. "Hey, Relyt! Hey Relyt's friend!" I whisper-yelled to Relyt and the girl with him; earning me a couple of "shhhh"s from various people who were actually reading in the library.
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:56 pm

"Hey Fergs." I said.

I looked over at Crystal who had hatred on her face like = Evil or Very Mad

"Ferguson this is Crystal. Crystal this is Ferguson. We just met when we bumped into eachother and we ended up becoming friends."

"Hi Ferguson." Crystal said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 pm

"Hi Crystal." I said. She looked pretty peeved off, but i decided to ignore it. "Nice to meet you. What brings you two to the library?" I asked as I took a break from slingshotting birds at green pigs.
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 pm

"Fergs can you give us a sec."

I took Crystal behind a bookshelf where Ferguson couldn't hear. I think I knew what was wrong with Crystal and since I think I feel the same way I would be mad to.

"What's wrong Crissy?"

She didn't answer.

"Crystal, we are just friends. Don't worry about her."

"You sure?"

"Of course."

I gave her a quick hug and went back towards Ferguson. Crystal seemed more :D than Evil or Very Mad because she talked first.

"Nice to meet you daughter of Apollo. We are just here to return a few scrolls. I see you are busy."

Crystal looked at Fergs's iPod.

"Do you want us to go?"
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 pm

"Oh, no. I was just bored." I said. "I had been wandering around and ended up in the library."
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:22 pm

"Okay. That's different. So Fergs since I found you do you want to meet me and my friends from the other cabins some where?"

I didn't tell her the place or time yet because I think once a person knows the place they can say no, but when they are asked if they want to go someplace and they don't know the place they have to say yes to know what place. So they have to go. Confusing? I know.

"Yeah you should come. Alex, Debs, Me, and Relyt are going. You can bring your friends. Well if you say yes."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:40 pm

"Sure," I said. "I could ask my friend from the Athena Cabin, Caitlyn."
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:06 pm

"Okay. We are meeting at the horse path. Well for riding horses later."

I said good-bye and left the library with Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)   Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry Birds In The Library (RP With Relyt Son Of Hecate)
Page 1 of 1