Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] Empty
PostSubject: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 pm

I was quiet for once. Lounging comfortabley in my cabin with my signature purple pajama pants with the lightning bolts on them with the angry looking gray clouds and a black cami. Hot Wing was curled up in my lap blowing smoke rings from his nose. Everytime he gave a snort and smoke ring blew out I couldn't help but giggle. It had been a long week what with all the battles and the boys and the training and the boys and tending to the wounded and the boys. I was legitley so tired. So I chose today, a Sunday, to curl up with a novel (re-written in Greek) and was trying to read. Hot Wing was like an electric blanket, except I don't tthink he ever electrocuted anyone.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

I entered the Zeus Cabin after my encounter with my dad. He told me to meet Roxanne here because she knew about this kind of stuff. I guess I was sort of nervous. I was only a couple of months pregnant, but it was noticable. I didn't pay attention to the other campers in the cabin. I knocked the Cabin Leader's door a few times loudly. I was sort of shaken up.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:18 pm

"Come in!" I called not bothering to sit up. I didn't really care who saw me in my PJs because that's way I was. When I saw who it was at the door, I tried to not let my confusion show through. Generally the Poseidon kids and the Zeus didn't get along so well.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I entered the room. "Hi Roxanne. Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I was told by m-my dad to visit you," I said. I had no idea if she would believe my dad visited me, since there was rivaly between our God parents.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

I sat up in shock. "Your dad? Like Poseidon?" I asked in disbelief. The Gods didn't have time for their kids anymore much less talking. Even my dad wasn't talking with me as much as usual.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:07 pm

I nodded in nervousness. "Yeah... He told me to come talk to you about, this," I motioned to my growing stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 pm

"Your problem with carbs?" I asked slightly confused. Then I really noticed her protruding stomach, "GET SOME!" I yelled with a smile, then it disappeared when I noticed her look of worry. "Ok, ok, ok. Well for one...did you take the test?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 pm

I kind of laughed at her exclamation. "Yeah... I did. It's 100% Positive I'm preggo," I muttered. It was weird being pregnant. "My dad said you've been through the same thing so I should go talk to you," I said. At least the dad was super amazing, and hot.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 pm

((Erm...that's not creepy at all...xD))

I grinned for a moment, "Join the preggo club. Maddie is preggo as well. Soo...you too will get along just fine. Are you hungry? What are you craving?" I asked with a smile. When I was preggo I was always eating lasagna. Like all the time. Now I hated it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

I sighed. "Guacamole," I admited. I didn't even know if I liked guacamole. But I wasn't hungry right now, lately I was wanting chips and guacamole. I looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:25 pm

~Maddie should join this xD~
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Sure go ahead.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

I walked into the cabin and saw Zan talking to Piper. Piper and I had the same belly, so, they were obviously talking about preggoness. "Guacamole?" I asked, reaching the two. My stomach rumbled. Ugh, I hadn't eaten all day. I needed pizza, a milkshake, a hamburger. Heck, I needed to go to an "All-You-Can-Eat Buffet".
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

"Over there, in the mini-fridge. Just don't eat it all." I said flopping down back onto my bed. I slowly closed my eyes as Hot Wing recurled up with me and my son came bursting through the cabin door, "Hey, Momma!" My eyes snapped open as I casually directed electricity from the outlet to my fingers to Will's butt. He jumped about a foot in the air.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 pm

I jumped back a little as a boy ran in the Cabin. I stayed a little quiet but I probably had a weird look on my face. I wasn't hungry right now. If fact, I wasn't hungry all day.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm

I jumped on Roxanne (non-sexually) and put a pillow over my tummy. "Will must not know," I said, staring angrily. If Will knew, I was screwed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 pm

~OOC ~ I wanna just go in there and go , "HEY WILL GUESS WHAT! YOUR EX THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU? Yeah she's preggo by an O'neil, like you know the brother of the guy who got your other aunt preggo. Just thought you should know this... BYE!" I really weannted to say that.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm

I stood there awkwardly in the center of the room. I bit the inside of my lip and looked at the ceiling. I quickly shoved my hands in the pocket of my hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:47 pm

"Hey, Will. You wanna know something about your Auntie Maddie?" I asked him looking up at Maddie with an evil grin on my face. Will nodded vigoriously. And I laughed startling the dragon next to me.

((We'll just pretend that she likes some other guy or something. Cause Will has this gigantic crush on her.))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

~Kk, so let's just say she's with Nay now?~

"Shut the frick up!" I yelled at my sister. I looked at Will - hot (as usual). Damn, why did he have to go baby mode? Then I would've never started liking Nay, which would make him never like me. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

I have no idea what to post now.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm

~xD Hows about Piper likes Will? Love triangle? <2~
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Who's Wil? o_- And tell me the story ha.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

~Haha K. So, Maddie and Will used to be going out (madly inlove) and then Will turned into a baby (longer story-ask Zan). Maddie started dating Nay, and now Will is 16 again and is in love with Maddie. Maddie doesn't know who to pick. If Piper starts liking Will - Major drama.~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 pm

((Yesh. Will shall be confused. So shall Zan.

Will tried to not look dissapointed as he nodded at Maddie. He glanced at the other girl in the room and was struck by how frail and tired she looked. He glanced at his mother who was pinned down and being yelled at. Which is when his least favorite person, Nathaniel O'Neil, flounced into the cabin announcing his love for Maddie, "Hello, my love!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]   A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Semi-Serious Talk About The Birds and the Bees [ P R I V A T E ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next