Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] Empty
PostSubject: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Along the Beach Is a Sectioned off Section saying "Swimsuit Competition!"

OOC: Anyone can come and watch and talk but only those already chosen can Enter!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

OCC: Can I enter my male chare? or it have to be a girl?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

I walked on to the beach with a silk robe on. Underneath was my brand new string bikini.
~Angelica is very, eh, rich?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

I skipped into the sectioned off area. "Swimsuit competition" I smiled to myself. I walked in and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 pm

~Never mind

I walked over to the beach and seen a swimsuit competition, I smiled and skipped over there. my redish brown hair bobbing behind me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm

I noticed others walking in. I pulled on my robe I had tossed on before I came here. My light brown hair blew slightly in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 pm

I walk down to the beach with a clipboard. I was shirtless, and without my whip over my shoulder. I walked to the blocked off area and sat in the sand across from the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 pm

I turned my head around to look at who was obviously our judge. I wondered when the contest was going to start.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

I looked around, my blond hair was wavy today and let down. "Hum..." I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:39 pm

I stood up and cleared my throat. "Okay ladies! You all should know the rules of the competiton, do i need to refresh anyone's memory?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

I wasn't paying much attion, walking so I tripped over something, "Agh...!" I screamed as I fell
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 pm

I walk over and help the girl up. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:46 pm

I brushed the sand out off then mumered a thanks then stopped, "Oh!... I know you! your Arron's bother, but he has alot of siblimgs, but I thought you looked familer!" I said quickly then walked off towards the other girls, watching my feet
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm

I gave her a confused look as she walked away. I had no idea who she meant.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:52 pm

OCC: Arron, son of Apollo, likes to sleep and still doesn't understand why there's a tent in the Apollo cabin
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:53 pm

I didn't say anything yet. I just thought of what the whole contest was like. I watched the judge and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 pm

I smiled. "Alright. Do whatever you can to wow me. Make me sweat. One chance only. Volunteer to start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 pm

I strolled onto the beach in my best bikini "Sorry, I'm a bit late." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 pm

I frowned. "Lateness means you go last. Fall in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am

"Greatest apologies." I said, smile fading. "but I must go, late for Archery." Arianna is never last : )

OCC: I really have to go :/ Sorry : (
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 am

I tilt my head. "Ladies are you that insecure you wont be first?" I found a chair and sat
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 am

I shook my head. My hair flew around in the wind slightly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 am

I got tried of waiting so I took of my shirt, reveling my black and pink binki top and short black sufer shorts, "I'm Destiny, daugther of Zeus, can we get on with it?" I asked then looked at Seth, not quite sure what to do
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 am

I smiled. "Do whatever you can to make me sweat. Whenever you are ready, storm-cloud."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 am

I stared at Seth, then looked at Destiny.

OOC: You're talking to Colby, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]   Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimsuit Competition! [ Semi P U B L I C]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next