Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Competition.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 pm

"Hey!!!"I saw Reese Farlos from the Ares cabin. I walked over to see what he was doing. When I came over there he was just sitting down and watching the lake I think. It was a quiet minute what felt like it. I couldn't stand this silent, so I started a conversation. "Hey!" I said as I tried to stand up. "Do you want to have a competition. First we are going to swim from here to the end of the lake. Then after that we can sword fight to see who is better. Then after that we're done. Around that time its going to be time to each dinner. So what do you say?" I asked.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena

Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:06 pm

I looked at the girl, not knowing her then but I said "Yes, I guess." It was pretty sure, I wasn't a fan of competition's. They were to hard, and also they see who wins against each other. I stood up from my cabin, looking back. I wiped the sweat from my face, I didn't like swimming. But I was a pretty strong swimmer. The thing I actually didn't like was being wet. But hey its a competition, don't chicken out. I told myself. And started to follow the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:22 pm

"Alright!" I said with a grin. So I was in a blue hoodie with a tank top on underneath and some running shorts. I saw Reese just staring at me. "Well? Aren't you going to strip. Do you want all of you clothes wet. So I just took off my hoodie and dived into the lake. When I came back up for air, I still saw Reese in his clothes still staring at me. "Hello? Aren't you going to get in?" I asked as I swimmed around and splashed a little water at him.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 pm

I didn't know if this was okay, I mean like if I stripped. I would only have my underwear left, I thought. It's a girl, she can't see my underwear. For sure I didn't want to get wet, but I couldn't back down. If only I had swim wear I could do this in a better way. So I slipped my shoes off and jumped in. I only had my camp shirt on. And I had another pair so it couldn't be that bad. "There I'm in, happy!" I say this grinning to her. She was funny, I still didn't know what was her god or goddess parent but she looked like a fun girl. So I started to splash some water in her face. And went under the water, but quickly swimming for air. I could breathe for a long time. But I chose not to, I could make the water of the lake push me quicker and quicker because of my strength. I just didn't want to try that out right now. So I swam around in circles. Being a little fancy about this, trying to have some fun, so the girl wouldn't think I'm a complete useless person.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 pm

I was happy that the boy wasn't a coward when he jumped in. Then he splashed some water in his face. A second later he went under water to do some circles in the water. I also went under water to do some tricks. First, I did about like 12 back water flips. After that I was dizzy. I suddenly realized that I had been under water for about two and a half minutes. I could hold my breath under water pretty good. I went up for air, and saw Reese did the same thing. "So whose for god parent?" I asked. But right after I asked him that he splashed water in my face. "Oh! You are so going to regret that you did that!!" I yelled at him with a grin.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 pm

The girl looked pretty impressive for doing 12 back water flips. When we both got up from above. I notice the girl could her breathe pretty good. I think I could do the same, but not as good as she did it. "Ares." I said splashing the water in her face. When she yelled about me at regretting something. I started to laugh, smiling at her. Moving my feet under the water trying to pretend to back away slowly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 pm

When I said that he was going to regret splashing water in my face I heard him softly saying Ares. After a minute or so the water calmed down and I said,"Oh cool. So your dad is the god of war. Well get this. My mom is your dad's half brother. My mom is also the goddess of war and strategy." I took in an enormous amount of air and went under water. When my eyes opened I saw him on my tail. I swimmed even faster. A few seconds later he caught up to me. Wow, I thought. He's an excellent swimmer. And I was one of the best swimmers in the Athena Cabin. This is going to be a good competition. I could see his face right beside mine. I smiled and looked ahead.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:10 pm

When I remembered splashing water in her face, I started to laugh about it. I wondered why she calmed down, I mean like was it wrong to be a son of Ares. But when she said Oh cool. It cooled me down, but I still wondered about my father Ares. I didn't know not know much about him. Mostly because I don't read my history book, to study at night. I just copy off of smart people's test or quiz. When I heard her mother is the goddess of war and strategy, I thought we could be related to something. I had a deep feeling I didn't talk to much but hey it was cool anyway. I saw her looking at me when I was on her tail.Of course I kicked my feet like a motor machine and started to get face to face with her. "Your a good swimmer." I said with a grin on my face. She really was she swam like the wind, it was pretty cool for a Athena chick like her. I looked ahead to see what was coming up next, and kept on kicking my feet like a motor machine, and got a little further in front of her.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 pm

I pretty surprised. He was swimming really fast and I didn't see him slowing down or anything. Wow, he's got a lot of energy for a Ares. Most of the boys I know from the Ares Cabin just likes to show off and then they do something else. But this guy was different. He was pretty cute when I looked at his face. Both of us kept up with each other. When I would be ahead of him he would try to get ahead of him and when he was a ahead of me I would try to get ahead of him. This was going to be a tough competition. Before I realized Reese and I have been under the water for about 3 and a half minutes and I could see something change in Reese's eyes. "Crap!" I mouthed. We both were really deep under water and so it would be too late for Reese to reach fresh air. I saw him stare at me awkward. I immediately swimmed toward the surface. Reese was following my tail. Good, I thought.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

She was a fast girl and pretty beautiful, I liked when she went up and down lake. I never lost energy for a while. Sometimes I kicked slow, when I needed a break but a couple of seconds after that I will be motorizing again. When she got in front of me I kicked faster at the water, and when she got behind me. I kicked more, but sort of took a little break and kicked a little slow. Pretty all I knew was, that this was going to be a pretty hard Competition. When we still under water I couldn't feel to breathe that much. I moved my face, making a sign that I can't breathe. When she swimmed up to surface I followed her and got up to surface to. I pretty much spit out all the water that was in my mouth, and wiped my face so it wouldn't be all soaked. "That was fun." I said to the girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 pm

When we both came up for some air I heard Reese tell me,"That was fun!" And I saw that he was smiling at me.
"Oh yeah! Now that was just the swimming challenge just to let you know. You passed. Now time for some sword fighting." I yelled. And I slowly swimmed back to the beach. "But before that, you wanna have a race to the deck?" I asked as getting my hair wet again. When I looked at him, he was looking straight into my eyes. I kinda blushed. He smiled at me. A moment later I noticed that all the water had washed all the dirt off his face. He had smooth and tan skin. His beautiful eyes were brown. He was pretty handsome I thought. But enough of that I thought. Get you head back into the Challenge I yelled at myself in my head. But I stared at him for the entire time before we started.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 pm

"I'm good at sword fighting." I said to her grinning. Pretty much I was surely good at sword fighting. I remembered when some Cyclops tried to kill me on my birthday. And I wrestled it to the ground putting him in a head-lock of course. When I heard she wanted to have a race to the deck. I said, "Yeah sure, that'll be fun." I was laughing a bit. I couldn't stop looking into her grey eyes, she was so beautiful. But I shake my head not thinking of that right now. I couldn't stop looking at her, pretty much I hate getting distracted. On the other way, it was like she put me in a love potion.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm

"Alright, so before we start, whoever loses has to stick to a sword on the weapon rack in the arena. No using your own sword. Alright?" And so I saw Reese nod at me. Gosh, I thought. He's still staring at me. I was still blushing I think, but I bet that my cheeks got even redder. "On your mark get ready!....." I didn't finish. Immediately I got pulled under water. Something was grabbing on to me. My eyes saw that Reese had dived to see what was happening. I reached out towards him, but he was too far away. The thing that was pulling me was even pulling my deeper than I had ever been in this lake. What is this, I thought. I tried fighting back, but it was no use. My throat started to burst! My chest started to hurt so bad. My eyes shut right after Reese had grabbed my arm.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

I was surprised to see if she got taken away by something. So I swimmed down and grabbed her arm. I couldn't let her die, it would be better than me to die for her. I swimmed back up like a motor machine. Pretty much I was so quick, that I felt like some dolphins were pushing me up. We got to the surface, quickly. I really hoped she didn't die, I would really rick my life to save her.

Last edited by Archillies Durando on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm

I was surprised to see if she got taken away by something. So I swimmed down and grabbed her arm. I couldn't let her die, it would be better than me to die for her.It was kinda weird of some sort monster was pulling her. I swimmed back up like a motor machine. Pretty much I was so quick, that I felt like some dolphins were pushing me up. We got to the surface, quickly. I really hoped she didn't die, I would really rick my life to save her.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

The last thing I saw was Reese reaching for my hand. And so far yet, I have no idea what had happened and how long I have been out. Right at that moment could I have just drowned? I wondered what happened to me. What is going to happen to me? I thought.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

When I got her up to the surface, I gasped for air. This was pretty much hard to do. If I had my sword I could've slice what was under the lake. I brought her up to the deck, making sure she landed carefully. Looking at her to see if she was still alive."Hey are you alive?" I asked her to see if she was. What was I saying!?!? I'm so retarded about that.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm

I felt my eyes flicker. I heard Reese's voice in the distance. I couldn't hear anything. "What happened? Did you know what dragged me down Reese?" I asked as I spit water out of my mouth. I heard Reese become silent for a few seconds. "What's wrong?" I asked wondering what happened when I had black out or something.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 pm

"I don't know, I think it was a.. Kracken or a large octopus." I said, looking down at her when she spit the water out the water. Even though I wouldn't blame Katro, that water would choke you. I looked around to see if anyone wanna saw that, but their wasn't no one here but a fat satyr asleep. Pretty much the satyr has a tin can on his chest, with a big bite out of it. When Katro asked me whats wrong. I said, "Oh nothing. Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

"Alright." I said. My chest was still hurting. When I got slowly I realized that my legs and thighs were hurting much more... A moment later I realized that Reese was holding my hand the whole entire time when I woke up. I smiled. He saved me. He didn't let me go. "So..." I said as we were waking around. "Hey, do you want to go to the deck and get our clothes then head on over to the arena so I can kick your butt at sword fighting?" I asked as I slowly walked over to the deck. He was still holding my hand I noticed. I smiled once more.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

"Yeah sure, but good luck." I said laughing. Katro was a pretty cool and nice girl. We were walking to the docks getting our clothes on quickly. Then we headed to the Arena, so we could sword-fight. I was pretty good at sword-fighting. And I barely needed a sword to fight, I could wrestle a Cyclops or Minotaur and pin them down like we were in Wwe. But I would actually get a lot bruised by that. I decided to go easy on the girl. So I started to think, she was the daughter of the Athena goddess of war and battle strategy.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:23 am

As we walked through the doors I said,"Alright savior go and get a sword you want to use or you can use one you already have. And I'll use a sword from the rack." As I was heading over to the rack I saw all different kinds of swords. Short, long, curvy, straight, steel, and some other swords. I just picked a nice Greek Sword that looks like it's been used a couple of times. But oh well I thought, I'm the Daughter of Athena, goddess of war, and battle strategy. I'm going to win this match, or I'll try. My chest and thighs were still hurting bad. "Oh great!" I whispered. "This match will be even harder." I walked on over to Reese who was still standing there. "Hey! Where's your sword?" I said as looking around. I waited for him to answer.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:58 pm

I started to laugh when she called me savior. "I'll use a sword from the rack. My sword is huge and can almost crush another sword in one blow. Maybe not crush it but, you'll be disarmed." I said grinning and grabbing a Spartan Sword. It looked pretty good to me. I swished it around my by body. Doing some tricks with it. It was easy to do tricks with the this sword for me. I had a huge one that weighed like 20 pounds. "It's right here." I said answering her question. Who knew if I could win she was the daughter of strategy and she might take me out on my weak spots.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

"Alright!" I said with a grin. I was happy. He was actually fighting me with the same level. He wasn't using his own sword. Maybe his sword was too strong for me, but I can handle any sword I thought. Plus, my sword is about 35 pounds. But the discussing is over. I straighten my mind to the battle. But when I looked at him I realized that he wasn't like the other Ares children I knew. He's different. I plopped my sword against his. "1,2,3!" I yelled. And the battle has begun.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

I started to slash for her feet. But she dodged that quickly, which I was surprised about. Pretty much I would swing this sword like a baseball bat back in the day. But that might kill her straight. So I had to think of a different plan. Why couldn't I be the son of Athena and think of loads of strategy and plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition.   Competition. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next