Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate)   Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 pm

~ this is my first third person topic, so please take it easy on me and let me know any mistakes I make. ~ "Back! Back!" Levi yell, waving a torch back and forth, whipping the Ichor from his shoulder every now and then. "Back!" He yells once more, picking up a stick, and prodding the hell hound. After he finally left, Levi rested against his tree, cleaning his wound with what ever he could find. "Blasted mut!"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate)   Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Alison was walking in the forest when she saw someone yelling at a hellhound. She furrowed her eyebrows together. "Um..." she trailed, looking at the boy. She tilted her head slightly.

"I'm... I'm Ali..." she fiddled with he bottom of her sweatshirt, what if he saw that she was too skinny? Or he thought she was fat or something? Oh god.. she needed to stop thinking like that.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate)   Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 pm

☆☆ Tobias Carter Allen ☆☆
Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate) Tumblr_ln3dpee3ZW1qadygwo1_500

☆☆So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colours☆☆

Sat in a tree like the strange child he was, Toby peeked through the foliage, spotting two other demi-gods in front of him. He liked demi-gods; they were almost always as strange as him. He liked weird people. They were always so interesting. Popping up like a facebook chat box from someone you almost never talk to [[meaning it was unexpected. Metaphor usage there.]] Toby awkwardly made a couple of steps towards the other people.
"Hey there. . ."

☆☆True colours are beautiful,
Like a rainbow ☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate)   Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing says home like defending your tree from angry hellhounds (pirvate)
Page 1 of 1