Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya Empty
PostSubject: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I Paced back and forth waiting for my reinforcement, it was just me, against hundreds of those monsters. I Paced back and forth not sure what to do as monsters from Kronos's Army funneled towards me at unknown speeds. The first monster came hurtling at me, a giant Nemean Lion. I Ran forwards and morphed the shadows into a spear and sent it though his throat. As he Collapsed I changed the spear, into a large sword with finger holes. I wrapped my fists around the cold steel, and twirled in a circle decapitating a small Capricorn. The horned monsters head toppled off to the floor and then it shattered into monster dust. I need Reinforcements right now! i thought as loud as i could.

Last edited by Lightning on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 am

Alan knew something was wrong awhile ago, the wind was wrong. He followed the disturbance off the campus and to some kind of arch. There a guy a bit younger than himself was slinging shadows around and killing monsters almost as fast as they could show up, almost. He flew over the guy and began to stir the winds, they got stronger, wilder, more ferrous. With in no time the winds had formed into a twister, swords, spears, and armor flew around hitting monsters turning them to dust.

He landed next to the guy and pulled a sword from its sheath and continued the throw winds around while fighting. "You looked like you could use some help!" Alan yelled to be heard over the wind and fighting.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 am

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil had been called up to speak with the activities director, Chiron a while ago and was told that one of the students of the camp was in trouble, he was off campus and currently being attacked by a large amount of monsters from Kronos's Army.

Karil had quickly agreed to go and lend what assistance he could. So without any hesitation he had gathered his equipment and using a certain method of transportation he was whisked off right to the location at which the person he was supposed to help was. It was like he 'blinked' into existence next to him and as he did he said, "Oh jeez..." As his eyes looked to the coming monsters. He was sent...to help defend this?

Karil quickly drew forth his blade, of course for him it still wasn't nearly as balanced as he would have liked, and there was nothing special about him at this point, he was an unclaimed camper, but he did know his way around swordplay already, so it was right into the fray he rushed, twirling his blade and bringing it into a vicious upwards slice right into the throat of a minotaur, "In need of assistance?" He called to the other camper.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 am

Sweat poured off my face as I barely noticed the fact that others had arrived. I felt the shadows of the monsters, and knew there was way more to come. I let go of my mental anchor and the world's color smeared in a large blur, and my stomach seemed to be dropped off into the abyss of Taratus. My eyes screamed with the sensation of passing through time and space. The next thing i knew I was in a Monsters shadow. I sliced and diced, then got pulled to another. By the time of the 14th or 15th monster i almost passed out from Exhaustion. I sighed and finally noticed the heroes who decide to help. I took a swig of the Nectar and felt immeasurably better. I sighed again and said in a thankful way, "Thanks Guys, I don't know if I could've lived through this. I'm sorry if we don't make it but thanks anyways." I said and slashed a monster into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil spun, swinging his blade in a wide arc to knock back a huge lion-type creature leaping at him and then as the other boy spoke up he butted the handle of his blade into his palm and slammed it right into the chest of the lion as it leapt at him again, "It's not whether we make it or not, it's about how many of these things we send back to the underworld!" He said with renewed energy.

He dashed fowards right in the middle of several harpy-like creatures, yeah...they scored a few hits on him, but that didn't stop him from dispatching them quickly and efficiently, for how short a time he'd worked with a blade and learned swordplay, he really was becoming adept at it...it was like he always had a strategy in his head.

As he dispatched the last harpy-like creature he turned and spun, throwing his blade end over end to slice into the head of a wolfen creature lumbering up behind the boy they had come to assist, he followed up by running at the creature and ripping his blade out of it and keeping his calm as he said, "Though...retreating is not always a bad thing."

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 am

I smiled, "I never Retreat, kid. So just keep moving, and don't stop." I noticed he was having trouble with the Nemean Lion and wondered how bad his training was. I morphed my sword into a spear and flung it into the mouth of the Nemean lion and made another Sword out of a dying monsters shadows. "Do you knowing much of anything about fighting monsters?" i asked trying not to sound Annoyed. Being 2years younger than this kid, and then commanding him and teaching him? i felt like a Boss.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Alan sliced through the nearest monster, as he heard the other two talking. He jumped up and threw a celestial bronze boomerang that cut down two others. He floated over the other two. "Talking gets you killed. So keep focused on the fight." Alan said as he started to form the winds into another major tornado, this time it was as strong as he could make it. His goal was to start throwing the monster's themselves around, having them die when they hit each other and their weapons. Out of this tornado gust of wind so thin and condensed that it began to cut down monsters and trees. As Alan did this a harpy-like creature hit him from behind, Alan barely managed to avoid landing on another monster, with in second he was back to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 pm

"Oh don't forget to Salvage as much of the Arch as we can! It is used as a portal for things beyond our capabilities." i said, and smashed another monsters face in, and shadow jumped another time, farther from most people. I smiled as golden dust erupted around me.

Last edited by Lightning on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:48 pm

"Good to know!" Alan yelled as he jumped away from a giant monster that broke his sword. He grabbed a spear from a pile of dust, and threw it into one of the giant's eyes with near perfect aim, despite the still howling winds. Suddenly Alan was glad there weren't any archers here otherwise he might have made it impossible for them to hit their marks.

Alan pulled out a new toy that he had been practicing with, a chain with a sharpened celestial bronze tip.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 pm

I smiled as we all moved our way around, each of us taking on a corner of the Arch, defending it as best as we could. I laughed a little and danced with a small Gremlin. I sliced off one arm then the other, and finally sent his head flying towards another monster. "Who's tired?" I shouted with a slap happy glee.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Alan flick his wrist sending the chain around the neck of a monster four feet away. He jerked the monster forward and kicked it in the head hard enough to dust the creature on impact. This was the first field test, of the new toy. "Who has the time to be tired?" Ala asked as he whipped the chain clean through another monster.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil had shaken his head and said, "I had just been thinking strategy is all. It's what I do." He arced his blade out wide, making several goblins jump back as they approached him and then one by one he dispatched them with simple and effective cuts and slices.

He looked to the other two and said, "Fatigue has no place on the battlefield." He stated before rushing up to stand near the other two, ready to combat whatever came at him next. This time a huge cyclops was charging at him, And with the pile of bodies forming it afforded him the perfect opportunity, he ran forwards kicking off the bodies and landing with his blade right in the middle of the cyclops eye.

The great beast fell down, dissipating as he hit the ground, Karil looked to the other two and said, "Wh...who do these creatures fight for?!" He managed to stammer out. He was completely unfamiliar with enemies of the half-bloods or anything like that, heck..this was his first time in the field of battle beyond Camp.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya   Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defending The Arch - Private: Drake, KarilSakuya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: