Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mourning for the dead ( private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Mourning for the dead ( private) Empty
PostSubject: Mourning for the dead ( private)   Mourning for the dead ( private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Max sat on a log crying, his friends had all died apart from Connor who was always away burying his sorrow into his work of healing he needed someone to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Mourning for the dead ( private)   Mourning for the dead ( private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Rachel~||~Anne~||~Jennings
Rachel was singing softly in the Forest, trying to get her languid kitten, Amira, to get active. But soon, she heard soft, child-like sobs. She walked towards the direction, having good hearing, and spotted a boy, maybe around five or six years of age. She quietly walked over, and kneeled before the child. "You okay?" she inquired. Amira climbed up the log and rubbed against the boy, purring.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Mourning for the dead ( private)   Mourning for the dead ( private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Max looked up at the older girl " Uh y yeah im fine." He lied not wanting to let his guard down. He had been through this before so he whistled for his dog Lily who is a Maltese. He would just scare off the cat.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Mourning for the dead ( private)   Mourning for the dead ( private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 pm

~Sorry I took so long
Rachel~||~Anne~||~Jennings
Rachel spotted the dog and understood. She gently took Amira back into her arms, stroking her soft fur. "Did you lose someone?" she asked softly. She knew what that felt like. So she slowly backed away and sat on a tree stump, letting herself be entirely open.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Mourning for the dead ( private)   Mourning for the dead ( private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Max looked down for a second and finally stumbled out after a long think "Yeah I uh I lost a couple of my friends in battle. Although you probably don't care sorry to be a burden." And with that he left the forest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning for the dead ( private)   Mourning for the dead ( private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mourning for the dead ( private)
Page 1 of 1