Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey I'm Not Dead!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Juilet Vines
Dionysus

I awoke abruptly. I tried to sit up but I banged my head on something. Where was I? The last thingI remembered was being attacked by that giant cyclopes. Bruises covered my body and face and I felt stiff. Suddenly I realized where I was. the shape of the box I was in looked familiar...No...no it couldn't be! I was in a coffin! How though. I had died for liek five seconds then just gone into a coma? I'd been in a coma once before. It hadn't been pleasant but Justus and Maddy had been with me. What was I going to do?
I kicked and hit at the lid, praying to dad that it would open. After what seemed like an hour it opened! but now I only was able to sit up. Because right above me was dirt waiting to collaspe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Valerie was wandering around the Burial Shroud, gazing morosely at all the dead people. So many had died, so many lost. Valerie didn't come here often; she always found it depressing. But today she had nothing else to do so she had come to honour the dead. She was just passing another grave when she heard a thumping sound. Like someone was kicking something. Frowning Valerie moved closer to the noise. She finally found that it was coming from the grave of a Dionysus kid called Juliet. "Hello?" she called loudly, feeling very foolish.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 pm

~Moon has to come here before she gets saved~

I heard a voice from above and I screamed as loud as I could. "HELP!!! HELP ME!!! I'M STUCK!! HELP I'M NOT DEAD!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey I'm Not Dead! 18bz3c
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo quickly ran down to the burial shroud with a machine trailing behind her. She had gotten a vision last night about a girl stuck in her coffin, here, alive. Echo brushed aside her blonde hair and stopped at one grave. Juilet Vine. She looked over at another girl, and then back at her task: Get the girl out. Now. "Dig in 3-2-1!" Echo said, pressing a button on her machine. It began to dig, separating the dirt aside. Soon, a coffin was visible. Echo stopped her machine and jumped into the hole. It wasn't deep, thanks gods. She then pried open the top of the coffin, to reveal a girl about her age. "Um, hi ya." Echo said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 pm

The girl looked familiar, but I'd never seen her before. Then it hit me. She looked just like Justus! He never told me about any family members though. "Hi. Thank you so much. You saved me. I'm Juliet by the way."

~finally realized ive been spelling juliet wrong for a year!!~
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Valerie's eyes widened when she heard someone yell in answer to her. Luckily the girl came down and had a machine to dig Juliet out. Otherwise it would've taken forever for Valerie to dig her out and Juliet might have died from lack of oxygen. Valerie hopped into the hole after the girl. Valerie saw that Juliet was still in the coffin. That wouldn't be pleasant. She held a hand out to Juliet. "Need a hand?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:44 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *
Echo smiled and offered a hand for the girl. She was just happy not to dig up a dead body. "I'm Echo Flynn, daughter of Hephaestus." she said with a soft smile. Echo looked at the girl, studying her. She was trying to figure how she was okay after being in the ground for a few weeks. "You've been in a hole for a while, are you...ah, okay?" Echo asked with one of her eyebrows raised. She smiled at the girl who also jumped in to help.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 pm

"Flynn? Your not...Are related somehow to Justus Flynn??" I asked with shock. Then I turned to the other girl. "thanks for helping."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Valerie blinked. She realised she hadn't introduced herself yet. "Oh. And my name's Valerie Stone. I'm a daughter of Athena." she said. She nodded in agreement to Echo's question. "Yeah. Are you okay. Do you need food or water...?" Valerie let her question trail off as she raised an eyebrow at Juliet.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *
Echo nodded at them both. She was Justus' sister, even if it was half-sister. Same thing. Also, she was concerned about Juliet. "Yes, he's my half-brother, one my mom's side." she said with a nod. Echo blinked and looked at Valerie. "Like we said, are you okay?" she asked Juliet again. Echo didn't really know how to respond to the situation now, except to help her.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 pm

"I'm fine. Some water would be great. I think i was in a coma or something. Oddly enough that was my second coma." I joked. "I was best friends with your brother Echo. " I told her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Valerie remained quiet as Echo and Juliet talked about someone they both knew. She reacted when Juliet said she wanted some water though. Valerie felt around in her jacket pockets and smiled as she found a bottle of water. "Here you go." she said as she passed Juliet the water. "If you don't mind me asking, how was that your second coma?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *
Water, Echo thought for a moment. She nodded and climbed out of the hole, and got a water bottle out of her bag. Sliding back in, she listened to Juliet's comment. "Here's some water." Echo said, handing the bottle to her. "You... were friends with Justus?" she said with a soft smile."I think he talked about you once or twice... before he went M.I.A..." Echo said, muttering the last part. Juliet didn't need to know that right now.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm

I gulped down the water. "He's missing?" I asked frightned. My brother was my best friend, and he was missing?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *
Echo looked at her feet. "Well, if you mean missing as in we have no idea where he is... then yeah. He's missing." she said, not taking her eyes off the ground. She didn't want Juliet to be worried, but it was inevitable. Echo looked at Valerie, to see what she thought of this.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Once again Valerie had remained quiet. She didn't know this Justus person so she had no parrt in this part of the conversation. But know she could see that Juliet was upset. "He may turn up." Valerie said kindly. "That does happen you know." It was sort of true. Missing demigods did occasionally reappear, but that didn't happen very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey I'm Not Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Not Dead!   Hey I'm Not Dead! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Not Dead!
Page 1 of 1