Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Twin is Dead!

Go down 
+3
Boo Bunny
dean
Kendall
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:33 pm

My hands stained with blood, I held Stella's limp body in my arms, checking for any signs of life. I laid her down on an empty cot and I cried to myself in grief. "Help me, anyone!" I pleaded, tears streaming down my face. I guess I didn't know it, but I had a cut on my forearm that hurt like hell. It burned and smoke even arose from the wound, but I didn't care. If I died I would be with my sister. I looked around the infirmary. It was filled with Apollo campers! The war had just started and only a few weak campers were lying on the cots.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Poor Jake ran into the Infirmary and looked at Kinsley who was smeared with blood and in turn at her twin. Stella. She was dead, and what worried Jake most was his reputation. He was known to be the son of the Healing Goddess yet his powers were selfish and only helped him. He shifted uncomfortably as he walked to Kinsley to cradle and hush her.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Tears dotted the cot that Stella lay. Her face was deathly white and her eyes were closed. I wouldn't see her again. Hugging Jake a bit, I opened my eyes (which were stuck together with tears) and looked at him, all blurry eyed. My wound started stinging more, I couldn't help but touch it in curiousity. It burned and I noticed it was leaking blood now. "Jake...Can you help me?" I spoke in a hoarse voice, eying my deep wound.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Pain shot into Jake's gaze as he shook his head, "As much as I want to I can't. I cannot heal anyone or anything besides myself. When I try the wound of the other multiplies by four," he explained as grief skirted his English accent.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:57 pm

I stumbled through the Infirmary door after slowly getting up the stairs. I had Trinity in my arms. I wished she would be fine, but it would be such a miracle. I was covered with sweat and dirt."Someone please help me! Trinity got crushed, I want her back, someone help!" I said in an uncontrolable loud voice. I was scared and crying. I never even noticed a burning cut on my uper left arm. How did that even happen? I was never touched by a monster.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm

"Help..." Dylan weakley called as blood seeped through his clothes from his nasty headwound. Alyssa gently set him down on a table and grabbed some ambrosia and gauze and other stuff. She gave him the stuff he needed and nodded. "I have to go help transfer the wounded through shadows, call for an Apollo child to help you." Alyssa said disspated as tears ran down Dylan's handsome, blood spattered, dirty face.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

I ran in, covered in gold dust from fighting monsters. I saw Dylan lying on a bed, covered in blood. I also saw Trinity. I ran to Dylan. "Be still. I'm gonna help you until the Apollo kids come." I put my hand on his head, and the other on his stomach. I transfered some of my magic into him. Then I ran over to Trinity and did the same. "That should work." I said, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm

I rushed into the building looking around wildly, I found Taylor and Trinity, I prayed to the gods she was still there. My green eyes coulded looking for my best friend I had. "What happened?" I said leaning over her.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

"She was crushed by a cyclops," I said, trying to calm myself down. "Everything happened too fast... I couldn't believe it. She was trying to warn me and some others but..." I stopped and kept my eyes on her. Whoever just came along must have known her. I looked up a little at him. I recognized him. Trinity was with him at the Mess Hall when I came over. All of a sudden I felt awlful.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:42 pm

"She's still got a little pulse!" I yelled. "Taylor, get some ambrosia and nectar." I said. I went and felt Dylan's pulse. His was bigger.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:45 pm

"Thank the Gods!" I said a little loudly. I ran to a cupboard at the side of the Infirmary. I slammed the door open, and searched aorund frantically for some ambrosia or nectar. I found some on the top shelf, and I yanked it down. I ran back to Trinity.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I gently squeezed Trin's hand. I looked at her sister my eyes sad, dark olive green. My large, hand covered hers I felt the tiny weak pluse. Barely there.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

I gave her a piece of ambrosia and a little nectar. Then I ran over to Dylan. I gave him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Zan carried is Des as rain poured down from the sky. As if Zeus was crying. Thunder rumbled as she set down her best friend. Zan collapsed on the floor sobbing. She pushed the helmet off her head as her hair fell in her eyes immediatley. Zan just tied it back and continued sobbing. The arrow was still sticking out of her shoulder. Zan got tired of looking at it, so she yanked it out. She didn't even feel the pain. She could still hear the battle raging outside.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

I looked at Trinity's friend hold her hand. He looked so sad she was almost gone. I wish I had never been there when they were together. I think I ruined their moment. Trinity looked to embarrased and nervous when I arrived. She always seemed to envy me because I was so more social that she. I stuck a straw in the cup of nectar.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 pm

"Zan, you need to get your shoulder treated. Another person will help her. You'll get infected if you don't fix that wound." I told her. I tried to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Destiny was alive and her pluse pounded like she was having a heart attack, bulish sparks popped off body, the enegry needed to be released. Other wise it's shut her heart down. Her fingers twicthed slightly and breathing was to fast for normal. She had blood stains on her skin and armor from the hell hound biting and twisting her, and a dislocated sholder, four cracked ribs and a gash barly missing a very important attary in her upper arm. But she was alive for now.
Jake felt Trin's heart beat skip alittle bit faster, and frowned muttering, "Why couldn't you have just stayed put. You'd be fine, no drowning," But his was sure he'd never of met her if she hadn't "No lieing here, almost dead, but you'll live, you have too" He said quitly to her, hoping she'd hear him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:10 pm

"Screw off!" Zan hissed at the girl. Zan wanted to stay by Des's side.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:15 pm

I put the straw in Trinity's open mouth. I forced some ambrosia in her mouth. I thought I felt her cheekbone twitch a little. "Please be okay. Please live," I whispered. "Come on little Rocketeer," I said, laughing a little in sadness. I gave her the nickname Rocketeer when we were about twelve years old. It was a long story.

Yo Zan. 4 sentances.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Des jerked some and the blue sparks danced across her face and arms and seemed to bouce back on her from the metal on her chest and body.

(unless you get the eletricty off of her, like someone else absorbe it then it'll kill her)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Zan suddenly had an idea. It might kill her own self, but at least she'd go to the Fields of whatever they were called for trying. Zan tore off Des's armour and placed her hands on her sisters chest. All the electricty was sucked out of it and went into Zan. Zan was overloading on the energy. She almost fainted. She lifted her trembling arm up and shot lightning bolts at the ceiling until most of it was out. Zan continued the process until it was all out.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Destiny's heartbeat slowed and her breathing became almost still, the sudden drain, caused her to fall into a light coma. Her breathing slowed. All the access energy was drained form her.

(She'll be in a coma thing for a few days, penty of time for her to heal kinda.)
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Sam walked in, carrying a big kid that was probably Hephaestus and placing him on an empty cot. "Uh, can I get a medic? I don't know a damn thing about healing."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 pm

~YA! Zan will be by her side at all times. With a box of cookies.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:43 pm

I looked at Trinity, my green eyes were clouded, and my eyes then darted to Taylor, As much as they looked alike, they looked different. Different eyes, different expressions. But what worried me is because they looked alike. what if Trin didn't make it and I seen her sister, and that would remind me everyday, of my best friend who didn't make it. No. Trin will live. I sqeeuzed her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Twin is Dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Twin is Dead!   My Twin is Dead! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Twin is Dead!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next