Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
percabeth-pjo

Location : In the room so he can pop my cherry whille I make that banana cream @You know who

Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro Empty
PostSubject: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:12 am

Names: Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro-Older Twin brother to Earl "Ben J" Benjamin Hespiro and please adress him as Legacy at all times.
Age: 19(B-day is October 13,1991) -They are both claimed and have been at CHB since they were 10. Summer kids only.
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black waves
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Light Tan and Dark.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Angela Hespiro
Country of Origin: U.S.
Pets: Dog named Rappy
Talents:Legacy is a gifted singer, but him and his brother perfer rap music. This is because they grew up around the jerkin' style in southern Cali.Being the sons of Apollo he is also a very great archer. He can make almost every shot.
Weapon**: A microphone that when the red button is pressed it turns into a bow and arrow set and a pairs of headphones that turm into a celestial bronze sword(His brother has these weapons also).
Flaws: Loyalty, pick the wrong times to bust a rap,acne, and judge people alot.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can make anybody fall into a trance with his wonderful singing unless they concentrate really hard.
Personality: Legacy is a generally nice person. He doesn't usually get mad. He will only get mad if you make fun of his or his brother's rapping. He usually raps when he talks.
Life Before CHB*: Ben J and Legacy lived in southern Cali with their mom until the summer that they were 10. During that summer the boys were visiting their granparents who lived in New York while their mom was on a business trip. One day the drew a huge crowd around themselves while rapping in the park. A monster in the crowd then chased the 2 boys all the to CHB.
RP Example*:"Run" I said to my twin bro Ben J. We ran all the way until we saw a sign that had Greek letters that i deciphered as Camp Half-Blood. We ran past the sign and turned around. The monster was trying to come past the sign but it was like a invisible force field was keeping it out. "Cool" I said to my twin. I turned to face him but I found Ben J lying on the ground. Moments later he was in the infirmary. When he got out an hour later a dude who smelled like grapes showed us a video and explanied everything to us. Then Ben J said "Legacy, I don't think our lives will be the same anymore."
Any notes about your characters: Photobucket
Names: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin Hespiro- Younger Twin brother to Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro and please adress him as Ben J at all times.
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black waves
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Light Tan and Dark.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Angela Hespiro
Country of Origin: U.S.
Pets: Dog named Rappy
Talents: Ben J is a gifted singer, but him and his brother perfer rap music. This is because they grew up around the jerkin' style in southern Cali.Being the sons of Apollo he is also a very great archer. He can make almost every shot.
Weapon**: A microphone that when the red button is pressed it turns into a bow and arrow set and a pair of headphones that turm into a celestial bronze sword(His brother has the same weapons also).
Flaws: Loyalty, pick the wrong times to bust a rap,acne, and judge people alot.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can make anybody fall into a trance with his wonderful singing unless they concentrate really hard.
Personalty:
Life Before CHB*: Ben J and Legacy lived in southern Cali with their mom until the summer that they were 10. During that summer the boys were visiting their granparents who lived in New York while their mom was on a business trip. One day the drew a huge crowd around themselves while rapping in the park. A monster in the crowd then chased the 2 boys all the to CHB.
RP Example*:"Run" my twin bro Legacy said to me. We ran all the way until we saw a sign that had Greek letters that he deciphered as Camp Half-Blood. We ran past the sign and turned around. The monster was trying to come past the sign but it was like an invisible force field was keeping it out. "Cool" my said my twin. He turned to face me but found me lying on the ground. Moments later I was in the infirmary. When I got out an hour later a dude who smelled like grapes showed us a video and explanied everything to us. Then I said "Legacy, I don't think our lives will be the same anymore."
Any notes about your characters::

Last edited by percabeth-pjo on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 am

Uhm, you got one Awesome charrie, but may I suggest turning down their powers? Oh, and could you make the title along '*insert name here*'s Characters' in case you'll make ones in the near future? 'Cause that would make it really organized. Thanks! Hope these two gets accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 am

That's a pretty nice format and you have nice characters! I have to ask that you change their traits into sentence form and to also add a personality section though. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm

I'd say to turn down that archery thing with Legacy. It seems pretty powerful. Most powers make them tired, though maybe something can be mixed in, like, if the person had a really good shot, then it's really hard to mess up the arch, and he can't, but if it was a bad shot, then he just gets kind of tired after messing it up?
Back to top Go down
percabeth-pjo

Location : In the room so he can pop my cherry whille I make that banana cream @You know who

PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 am

Fixed can you please accept. I will give you free concert tickets.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 am

percabeth-pjo wrote:
Fixed can you please accept. I will give you free concert tickets.

Excuse me, but we do not bribe administrators to accept your character. We will accept your character(s) when we can, and we will not accept your character(s) when we have already asked you to do something, and you have not proceeded to do so.

Once again, please change your characters' traits into four complete sentences, and please elongate their personalities to four sentences. We will not accept your character until you have followed through with what we have instructed you to do. Please read the Rules for the correct formatting of your characters and how to do it if you have any more questions. Thanks.

In addition, please "spoiler" your signature so that it does not take up as much space. You can do this by putting it the codes
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
around the images. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey, it's alright, Dan. Probably just a joke or something. It's harmless, really! xD

But yes, please change your characters' physical traits into sentence-form, percabeth. Also, add a personality for Ben J, pleae. Your characters will get accepted once that's happened, I assure you! o u o
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:58 pm

You go, Danny-boy. xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro   Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin sons of Apollo: Earl "Ben J" Benjamin and Dominic "Legacy" Thomas Hespiro
Page 1 of 1