Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

im just dead.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

im just dead. Empty
PostSubject: im just dead.   im just dead. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:07 pm

OH MY GOD. MY LIFE D:

I can't even begin to express how much I hate my dad. I hate him so much to the point where i wouldn't attend his funeral. I hate him with such a burning passion it's undescribable. I hate him. He's just ruining my family it's horrifying. He caused EVERYTHING. It was him who wouldn't change. It was him to triggered my moms depression. It was him to caused all of his family to hate him. His mom doesn't even want to see him. His sisters, brothers, nephews, nieces, etc. They all hate him.

To get it plainly straight
I hate my dad
i want him dead

I don't want to deal with my dad anymore. I just wish he was dead. I'm just so confused, I don't know what to do. I want to just run away and start a new life with a new family. I hate my dad, he's not my dad anymore. He left his friends and only family that loved him for some dumb ass girl who none of us have ever even seen. He's so stupid. He's so dumb. I'm just so angry I can't explain it. I want therapy. I want another life.

I hate him. I just don't know what i'm feeling, I don't know what I'm thinking, I just feel like killing myself. I hate my dad so much. He treats me like a queen, that's what I hate. I hate how he thinks he can solve all of lifes problems by divorcing and getting a girlfriend. He only thinks about himself. He never thought about my mom, or us, or his family. He was just thinking about himself. All I can say that he's a selfcentered asshole. I don't know what i'm even saying.

I just hate him so much, I'm just on the verge of wanting to take a knife and stab him.
Back to top Go down

im just dead.
Page 1 of 1