Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You're Dead (Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

You're Dead (Sam) 600full-skyler-samuels
a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I woke up abruptly. I hated Jake. I had a messed up hangover, but I remember what happened last night. I went downstairs and rented the room for another day, since I trashed it. There was still blood on my hand. I didn't care. I went into the bathroom and pick up a big shard of glass. I was gonna kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Dragged you down below, down the devils show!

JACOB RYDER

You're Dead (Sam) 758b70d46a

I fell through the floor of one room and smashed into the honeymoon suite. Owwwwww. I pushed myself off the ground, trying to regain real consciousness. I woke up a second later. "Ohhh goooddd... why did I leave Alice. I didn't want to leave her alone," I said and pushed myself off the ground. I warily stoof in a limping stance. What the f-What? Shizz... This is not a good sign.

Peace of mind is less than never
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 pm

I looked down at him, emotionless. I couldn't show him anything. I pushed him, hoping he'd fall. "Why'd you leave me here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 pm

JACOB RYDER

I fell over into a pile of glass. AH! I used one hand tp ush myself off the ground again, and stoof warily. "You don't... gah... want to know," I answered. My chest, ah god.. it hurts.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 pm

I growled. I put the glass on the bed and pulled him to be. I picked up the glass with my free hand and put it to his neck. "Tell me why you left me!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm

JACOB RYDER

"GAH! I'm a sociopath ok? I HAD AN URGE TO KILL YOU LAST NIGHT BUT I DIDN'T DO IT!" I said. I really did. Argh. Why was she trying to kill me? Well I want to die, so I'm ok with it. Gah.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:25 pm

I looked into his eyes. Wow, I'm so stupid. I dropped the glass shard. I had this sudden urge to kiss him. So I did. I pulled Jake towards me and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm

JACOB RYDER

I was incredibly surprised by that. Her kissing me? Er... mood swing? I don't know. I broke away. I walked to the bathroom and lifted up my shirt revealing a hundred of glass shards in my chest. Thanks Alice. I started to take them out one by one.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 pm

I ran over to him. "Don't do that." I looked at his chest. "Stop the pain," I said, as a use for my powers. "Shards, out." All the shards were gone. "Blood, go away." The blood was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:08 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Oh, well thanks," I said and let my shirt go down. Ah that felt a lot better. I felt a huge relief since I cleared things up. "Jeez, you must really care about me if your gonna kill me," I smiled. And I wasn't drunk.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

I looked down. "Well, I felt like you abandoned me. I just felt like you didn't care about me. I don't even know it you do," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 am

"Well, I don't really know how I feel about anyone yet. Hell, since my socipathy was diagnosed, I have a hard time feeling emotions," I said, with an emotionless face. Part of the reason I never smile.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 am

I looked down. "Yeah, well..." I walked out of the bathroom. I forced everything in the room back to normal. I sat down on the bed. My hand started bleeding again. I got a paper towel out of the kitchen and washed it. I sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 am

JACOB RYDER

I felt terrible. "I'm sorry, but socipathy prevents me from feeling too much emotion," I said and dat down. Infact it made me want to murder everything in site. So... yeah there is that.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 am

I looked at the balcony. "Do you want me to go?" I asked. I really didn't wanna stay. It was too much for me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 am

JACOB RYDER

"I-I.. I don't know..." I said, I wasn;t sure how to answer that. I know it was a lot for her to consume in such a short time, but I hope she just doesnt hate me or something. Agh... I was horrible at these things.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 am

"I don't care," I said. I really didn't. Boys didn't like me, maybe because they think I'm weird. "I'll leave," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 am

JACOB RYDER

I gripped each sides of my head. The voices were yelling to me saying I blew it. So many voices. So many more than before. I was in the verge of insanity. Gods. I couldn't respond to many voices!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 am

I got up, ready to leave. Then I looked back at him. "What's wrong? What are you doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:40 am

JACOB RYDER

"Nothing," I said. I gotta leave now before I kill her. I made a time portal and dove into it. Sending me to god knows where. Apparently... a track field... hm.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 am

I know why he left. I walked jumped out of the window and forced myself to land okay. I walked out and took a taxi to the track field. I had my regular track clothes in my purse, so I changed in the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You're Dead (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Dead (Sam)   You're Dead (Sam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Dead (Sam)
Page 1 of 1