Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 am

Where's May? I had looked just about everywhere but here for her. "May! Where are you?" It wasn't going to help. If she was here she would've seen me. Or I would've seen her. "MAY!!!!!!!!!!!"I scream at the top of my lungs. I draw out my sword to examine it. Twirling it around in my hand, my reflection stared back at me. Did I really look like that? May would be appalled. I wasn't exactly surprised. some of the reason that was me was because of training. Part of it could be because of Sam... I comb my hair out best I can with my one hand. Might as well try and find May. Couldn't have her living another week thinking I was dead.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 pm

"may...May..." I heard a whispery voice coming from the courtyard. Well it was to me over my weeping and head surrounded by pillow. I look up and get off my bunk to look out the window. No... No way! I wiped my tear stained face which was wet with salt water. "Ch-Ch-Chase?" I say scrambling out of the cabin without realizing I was in my pajamas. "Chase? GODS! Wh-Wh-Wh-WH-" I was speechless. A first for me. I started crying again and ran to my boyfriend saying, "Chase, Chase, oh gods I thought you were dead? Are you dead? Is this just another silly little dream of mine?"

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:32 pm

~Sorry to correct you again, but it's "Dead" not "Died" at least in this case. :) ~

"Does this make me the guy of your dreams?" I ask laughing. "Kay told me you thought I was dead. I smile hopefully she would know I wasn't a ghost... or a dream. "So I'm back from the dead and I don't get a hug? Come on!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 am

I smile at his joke and hugged his so tight, I don't know how to describe it actually. "Kim??? KIM??? Your BOTH back! Did you save her? A-And is Sam back too? No. Stupid May. Sam's actually died. Chase must not have really." I say half to myself. Okay it looks like we're getting stares. WHO CARES!!! CHASE IS BACK!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm

I feel a twinge of shame as she mentioned Sam... I look around and see everyone looking at us. "May," I whisper. "People are looking.... Maybe we should get you into actual clothed before you make a scene."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:30 pm

"Huh? Oh!" I say now embarrised. I was in public IN MY P-JAYS!!!! Oh the shame! Oh the humility! My sister are going make a laughing stalk of me FOREVER!!! Me? Being a tad dramatic? I am never over dramtic! "I'll go change. Stay." I point at him like an owner to a dog. I run back into my room to fix myself up. I pick out blue jeans and my camp shirt. I didn't feel like debating myself for an hour about what to wear. I run into the bathroom, brush my hair in till it's silky smooth (like I had to try), put on eye liner and mascara, and lip stick then run back out again. Okay am I better?" I ask my boyfriend with a smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm

"You can't get any better," I say pulling her in from the waist. I was a kiss up. I knew it. How else could I be dating an Aphrodite girl?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:03 pm

I blush. "Thanks." I kiss him in a very romantic way. When we stop I look into his eyes. "I never stopped thinking about you. I thought you were dead. I can't believe I didn't believe. I'm sorry. I love you. I missed you. I love you."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 am

"Don't worry about it. I thought I was dead too." I feel the bracelet slide down my fore arm. My heart sank. It was Sam's bracelet... I couldn't have May thinking I wasn't paying attention to her. It just felt odd kissing her in a large crowd. I drag her behind the nearest cabin (Which happened to be the Hecate Cabin) before kissing her similar to how she kissed me.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 pm

I smile and look into his eyes then hug him again. I look at the bracelet on his arm. Sam's. I look at him with utter sympathy. I put my hand on my bracelet. Technicly I have two. One was April's. The other is mine. I use her's now because I like the dagger better. More romantic.

~Not romantic anymore. Sorry. I'm no good with love.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 am

~ I think I'm grateful you killed the moment. xD all of it felt synthesized.~

May knew what I was going through. But to an even greater extent. May and April were full sisters. Sam was only my half. but he was the closest thing I had to a sibling (apart from Kim). It was a nice bracelet though. "Fall seven times: Stand up eight." was engraved on the bracelet. It was a great quote. I force a smile. "Thank you." I say. I didn't want to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:57 pm

"For what?" I ask him. I could tell his smile was fake but I over looked it. Chase had the right to fake a smile. I fiddle it my bracelet. Chase, Kim, and April were the only good things to happen to me. I've lost all three. I got back two. April shall never return to me. I look at the cold ground. "Wanna do something?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:15 pm

"For being there for me" I follow her gaze to the what-would-become snow covered ground. "Like what?" I didn't want to do anything. It would be best if I did though. Mourning is an emotion; emotions are not based in science. If you can't quantify or prove something exist then in my mind it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:17 am

~ xD Wow~

"I don't know. There's the winter thing in camp. Or we could visit Kim. I haven't seen her sense..." I didn't trust myself to say anything. "Or we could go to the winter thingy. I don't care." I say meaning it. As long as I was with Chase I'd be happy.

~You chose!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)   I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not dead! Really! (KaySpyGirl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: