Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mourning In Both Senses (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mourning In Both Senses (private) Empty
PostSubject: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Michael sat on the ground with his head pressed to the ground singing a soft prayer to Nyx about Lizzie. Just thinking about her made him cry. He barely noticed his surroundings and how beautiful they were; how beautiful the dew on the ground was from the night before.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:03 pm

I walked near the Creek quietly and saw someone cry, I'd seen him before in my Cabin so I walked over, "Hey,"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Michael barely looked up as more tears welled and spilled over in his eyes. He looked back down and rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:18 pm

I walked up to him and kissed his cheek, "Everyone misses Lizzy," I whispered, I knew who he was, Dean'd told me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Michael just sobbed harder, "It is all my fault, I was her Warrior, and I failed, epically." He took a shaky breath.
~This kinda reminds me of Russian Roulette by Rihanna
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:31 pm

~ Yesh!

I hugged him, "What would Lizzy tell you if she saw you here like this?" I told him knowning it'd be something rude and angry.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:38 pm

"She'd probably slap me upside the head." Michael permitted a small smile upon his hard face as he pictured Lizzy slapping him upside the head.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:40 pm

I slapped him, "There, now get a move on with your life, otherwise I'll ask the Hades kid who brought me back to bring her back to slap you! And trust me after she'd die all over again," I said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Michael rubbed his cheek and spit out some blood, "It's just not fair, why did she have to die!? I will get my revenge on Hades! Vendetta!" He screamed standing up to his full height of six foot six and built like Will Michaels.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm

I jumped on his back trying to get him to calm down and down on the ground, my heels fell of whilst trying and failing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:56 pm

"ouch, child, what are you doing?" Michael said laughing a bit as he picked her off and held her in the air.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:58 pm

I kicked around my feet wildly, "Fighting you to not take revenge!" I said whilst trying to get loose, I was a fool, I fought anyone. I needed a Warrior like Lizzie had. That's what Dean is looking for.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:01 pm

"I won't, if it makes you happy." I said trying avoid her feet.

~OMG ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING!?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 pm

~ Dumpietiedumpiedum! If that's what ur thinking then YEAH :D

I smiled and held my arms out for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 pm

"Alright lass," Michael said giving her a hug.
~Shawn ain't gonna like this one bit.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:10 pm

I held on tight closing my eyes, I hadn't slept in a week and nearly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:15 pm

"Do you need a nap?" Michael asked gently rocking her around as he hummed an old Irish lullaby.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:20 pm

[size=9]
I nodded as I yawned and fell asleep.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 pm

"That's what I thought as he started walking to the Apollo cabin with Grace in his arms. He just hoped Shawn wouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:31 pm

"I thought you were asleep." Michael whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:19 am

I smiled and sighed again continuing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 pm

He walked to her cabin and prayed with all his might that Shawn wasn't there. If he was, Michael would have to hurt him. Michael had already liked this little girl. She was funny, smart, sweet and knew how to take care of problems.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Continue at Cabin?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 pm

~Yeppers. I'm soo tired I can't even type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning In Both Senses (private)   Mourning In Both Senses (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mourning In Both Senses (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: