Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nice surprise [lightning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Nice surprise [lightning] Empty
PostSubject: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 am

Nice surprise [lightning] Tumblr_lyioie8nvv1qzx74yo1_500

I sat at the edge of the strawberry fields, My legs spread out into the strawberry patches. I sat up, my hands propping myself up, as I looked to the sky, prizing the blue which was so unnaturally unlike the fire I worked with so often. I sighed. I was thinking about fire again. I seemed unable to go a few minutes without thinking about work. It was even unbelievable that I was able to take leisure time off to come and sit down with this amazing view.

I wore a blue under-armor shirt, the kind that stretches onto your body. Not to brag, but I looked amazing in it since the years of working at the forge had made me buff. Second, I wore a golden wired necklace that held the camp beads to show how ever many years in camp I had been here. I had made the golden wire necklace myself in the Hephaestus cabin. Most people just get string. Anyway, I wore loose baggy basketball pants, but they were pure grey. And last, I wore black Vans for shoes.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:39 am

I snuck up behind my newest friend and slipped my hands under his arms and leaned over giving him a kiss on the lips. I opened my eyes looking deep into his green eyes, pulling him atop of me. That's right i was getting stronger, i had been working out, in hopes of becoming more appealing. "I'm so out of my league with you, kid. If i had known we would've met, i would've taken better care of myself..." i said running my hands throughout his hair and smiling. I leaned down and kissed him once more, then plucked a strawberry off the branch, taking a bite making red juice deepen my lips to blood red.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 pm

His presence comforted me, as I too took a bite of a strawberry. I sat in his lap as we both ate strawberries a bit before I finally spoke up, maybe for the first time since I last saw him. "I think that you are amazing enough right now," I complimented with a smile. I wiped the strawberry juice off with my hand. I leaned back, resting my body on his and my head on his shoulder, looking up at the perfect blue sky today. It seemed so calm every single time I was with him. Was it him? Was it Aphrodite waiting to plot obstacles for us to make us realize it is love or not?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm

"Oh hush, your just saying that... Me and you should never have happened, Aphrodite is just messing with us... It's going to be horrible when its over...." I said looking at him and giving a sad smile. "Well Lets Enjoy it while we can, and i believe she wont end it anytime soon." I said once again kissing him on the nose. I stroked his sides, and hummed a song looking out at the peaceful field and ceasing a moment of peace.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:07 pm

That sentence struck me in the chest like a knife to my heart. I sat up a bit feeling sad all of the sudden. Why would he say that? I tried not to let it bug me but I knew there was truth in his words. I closed my eyes and leaned back against him once more, kissing his neck. As he hummed, I let it soothe me, and I could feel the new muscle that he had been packing on just for me. For me. That was a nice thought. He was doing work to impress me, even though he knew and I knew it was unnecessary and I loved him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I felt my right collarbone muscle give out a growth spasm, the one underneath Max. "We should play a game... Like hide and seek or something childish. I really Love that stuff you know?" I said as a conversation starter not an idea. I was bored and needed something to do, maybe conquer a monster or something. I was completely bored.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I chuckled, my chest heaving up and down. "Why do you like hide-and-seek?" I laughed. Gods know I was horrible at fighting monsters, so hide-and-seek sounded better in comparison but still not the best idea. I sighed, knowing he was probably really bored. I couldn't believe I was about to do this but I took in a breath, and jumped out of his lap, running a 15 yards away before turning back. "You're it then." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:27 pm

"Oh? And I have a question? What if i restrain you?" i said golden bars erupting out of the ground creating a cage. I walked over tagged him, and ran away as the bars melted back into the floor. "You're it!" i shouted and took off for the field.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 pm

"Two can play at that game,"I chuckled. I waved a hand and a vine of strawberries erupted from the ground entangling his leg. I ran over and caught him before her fell, and patted his back, then began to run again, carefully this time, trying to be sure not to get caught up in vines.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 pm

As He was Looking at the ground, and sprinting away I made a wall suddenly appear right in front of him, Knocking him to the floor. "Ouch. That looks like it could've hurt... Are you OK?" i said touching his shoulder and then laughed "Gotcha!" I turned and took off running, Hopefully fast enough he couldn't get me for a few tries. I pulled off my ring creating a sword, that at the moment would hack back any vines or grapes coming in my direction.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

I frowned as I fell to the ground. I rubbed my head, rising back to my feet. I turned around and looked for him, catching sight. I shot out my hand and a vine shot out of the ground, slapping the guy's wrist hopefully making him drop the sword. Another three then proceed to bind his legs as I shoot toward him to tag.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:27 pm

A golden spider, became of the sword, and ripped off my vines freeing me, but not fast enough. In honor of his master the spider launched itself at Max and i smiled as i took off once again, but my endurance draining with the continue creating of monsters. I sighed and collapsed to the ground to get a breathe. "Nah... Nah... you can't... Catch... Me.... For I'm.... The.... .... ... Ginger... bread Man..." I said through gasps of breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:37 pm

I smiled and stopped running, picking the bug off and setting it on my shoulder. "Okay, time out I suppose," I chuckled, walking over to him. I bent down and lifted his head up off the ground and kissed his forehead lightly, ruffling his hair. "I thought you said you were fit," I chuckled jokingly.

OOC: Too lazy to color code this one oTL
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:43 pm

"Not I, You said so.. It takes a lot of energy to make gold... Geeze i forgot how much energy i can waste doing just that." I said slipping mu hands under his shirt, and wrapping my legs around him. I rolled so I was on top, and kissed him on the lips, and neck over and over again. "We are still on times, it lasts fro about another thirty minutes. How much kissing can we get done in that time?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:58 pm

I smiled at his sudden willingness to be active again, as if he isn't tired at all. I pushed my hands under his shirt as well putting them around his bare back so I could leaned up and touch lips, sliding my tongue into his mouth and feeling around. My muscles tensing as his legs were wrapped around me. I slid one hand up to his head, pressing the back of it, not wanting him to release me.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:33 am

I smiled and leaned in and whispered "Tag" in a a really low voice. In a flash i was up and at least ten feet away, out of arms reach. I smiled blew a kiss laughing as i took off across the field, leaping over the fences that protected the Strawberries. I looked back to see if he would give chase, all the way back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 am

"What?" I called. "I'm still on times!" I sat up and crossed my arms, pretending to pout. I had no intention of budging. "Cheater!" I teased. I crossed my legs too like a child.

OOC: Sorry, totaly lag. Can't post well
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 pm

"Cheaters Never Die, Just read the Hunger Games... Now you can pout or you can give chase!" I said launching two juicy strawberries, watching them explode next to his crossed legs as warning shots, two more seconds and i launched three more at him, all dead on accuracy. I'm no Apollo kid but i have picked up a few things every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 pm

I scrambled out of the bombardment of the strawberries and scampered behind a bush. I peered around the edge. "I HAVE READ THE HUNGER GAMES!" I called, and I retreated behind the bush again. "And I know that you don't attack the person you love!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 pm

"True, But this is a harmless game of tag is it not?" I said creeping up behind him silently, I peered through the leaves and smiled. I lunged tackling Max to the ground, my finger began to tickle him under the arms and along his strong muscular sides.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm

I flexed, and rolled ontop of him and layed on him, giving him a quick nip on the lips. "You can't leave me this time," I said with a smile, running a hand on him, massaging his chest. "Tag," I said quietly, but I didn't get up to run. I stayed entangled with his body. I hoped he didn't try to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice surprise [lightning]   Nice surprise [lightning] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice surprise [lightning]
Page 1 of 1