Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Sadie nodded, leaning her head in Cole's ches. She sighed, closing her eyes. Drugged? That was a great way to spend time at a club. Sadie sighed again, running a hand through her wet hair. Sadie looked up at Cole and raised an eyebrow.

"You got lipstick on you lover boy," Sadie mumbled to him, wiping it off one that was on his cheek. She rolled her eyes at Cole. Sadie leaned her head on Cole's chest again, trying to remember what she said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Cole blushed slightly, wiping his cheek again with the sleeve of his leather jacket. He stayed still for a moment when Sadie rested her head on his chest before comfortingly wrapping his arms around her, not knowing what else to do.

"What are you thinking about?" Cole asked her quietly, rubbing her wet back. He swayed back and forth slightly,not being able to stand still. He liked to know what people were thinking about; it intrested him to know what was going on inside other people's minds.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Sadie smiled lightly with her eyes closed. Sadie looked back up at Cole, an eyebrow raised that disappeared underneath her side bangs.

"I'm trying to remember what I said. Gods, I hope I didnt say anything stupid," Sadie said to Cole, turning a bright red. Sadie knew she probably said something about her past or just something.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Cole shrugged, looking around t the water drenched bathroom. He bit his lip, not really caring about whether he should tell Sadie or not. With a sigh, he said; "You said somethng about your mothers death..." He trailed, not really liking where this subject was going.

Before she could say anything, Cole cupped her small face in his large hands, forcing her to look into his dark eyes. "But lets not talk about stuff like that, okay? We need a subject change." Cole told her, not wanting the subject to go anything further.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Sadie frowned when Cal mentioned her mother's death. She closed her eyes as Cole said something else. Her mom was always drunk. Sadie opened her eyes, wanting to change the subject. That would be a good idea. Sadie rolled her eyes at Coke, looking at him as her eyes changed back to blue, then green.

"What do suggest Pretty Boy?" Sadie asked Cole, smiling up at him lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Cole's frown transformed slowly into a smile, which quickly developed into a smirk as an idea came to him. Winking at Sadie, he put an English accent on again. "Well, Darling. Maybe we should discuss what we are going to purpose for our little sweethearts birthday."

Cole hid a laugh, having to bite down on his tongue as he awaited her answer. He was just glad that he had changed the subject, or else he would have most-likely have a emotional break-done.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Sadie halted at Cole. He had to bring that up? He just had to didn't he? Sadie's eyes turned back to green as she continue to glare at him. Suddenly, a smirk played on her lips as well. Sadie smiled at Cole, laughing a bit.

"I don't know love. But if you keep bringing it up, you may not have fun anymore. You know, that fun," Sadie said to Cole, a smirk on his face, hoping he would know Sadie meant.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Cole raised his eyebrows, his smile still on his lips. "Are you sure about that, Love?" Cole laughed, tucking his long dark hair behind his ear, annoyed with it because it continued to fall in his face.

"I bet I still will be having that kind of fun later." Cole wiggled his eyesbrows, without thinking he spread the water away further from them by his feet. He leaned forward, resting his hands on the counter either side of Sadie, wondering what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Sadie raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. A smirk played on Sadie's lips as she brushed the hair out of her eyes.

"Oh really Cole? And just how will you do that?" Sadie asked Cole, her eyebrow still raised. Sadie was wondering how he would do this. A bit of red was on Sadie's cheeks as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Cole thought for a moment before beathing in deeply, exhaling noisily before straightening, stepping back from Sadie. "Okay, seeing as I am now thinking quite innappropriate thoughts, I reckon it's time for me to back off a bit."

Cole looked down at the unconcious guy on the floor when he twitched, kicing his lightly to see if he was awake. Cole thought that he wasn't know, but would be soon. "We should leave." He said slowly, looking around at the destroyed bathroom.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Sadie laughed and rolled her eyes. She hopped off the sink and took Cole's hand, running from the bathroom and out onto the street. Sadie laughed and stopped, still holding Cole's hand. She smiled up at him and thought for a moment. Why not just one night go out all wild? Sadie decided she was just going to have some fun with Cole without it meaning anything. Sadie leaned against the wall, smirking at him.

"What do you want to do? Choice is yours," Sadie whispered in Cole's ear, her breath hot against his ear.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Cole shuddered slightly, grinning down at Sadie and raising an eyebrow. "I don't really know. What do you fancy doing?" Cole asked, up for anything. Whatever happened, it probably woupdn't mean anything to him. Nothing really meant anything to Cole anymore.

The rain had stopped, thankfully yet the wind was still blowing quite a bit, forcing Cole's hair to swirl averywhere. It was long but Cole liked it this length. He wouodn't really know how to cut it any other way really, even if he did consider cutting it; which he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Sadie shrugged lightly, a smile playing on her lips. Everything didn't bother Sadie anymore. Or maybe she learned not to care anymore because she couldn't feel anymore. Or, anything anyone did meant nothing to her anymore. Sadie wrapped her arms around Cole's neck and stood on her tippy toes and kissed Coke on the lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:38 pm

For the fifth time in a span of three, Cole was kissing a girl again. He didn't think he had ever been so lucky; not that he would make a big deal out of it. It wasn't as if Cole wanted to date Sadie. He just wanted a laugh. He knew that Mitchell and Kyle and Chris would make a big deal over it but they all knew hie Cole was; stubborn and a pain in the arse.

Cole wrapped his arms around Sadie's back, craning his neack sown so he she didn't have to go on the tip-toes whilst kissing him. He moved his lipa against hers, feeling people brush past his leather jacket as they walked on by. Cole ignored them however, seeing as the people weren't swearing at him or anything.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Sadie continued to kiss Cole, running a hand through his hair. She smiled and pulled away to breathe for a moment before kissing Cole again, pulling his neck down. Sadie pulled away though, a small smile on her face and pulled Cole down the street and into the back of a hotel. Leading him up the stairs, Sadie easily picked the lock and walked in, pulling Cole in. She smiled, proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Cole followed Sadie, getting quite a bad feeling about this whole situation. Was maybe this about to go a little too far? Did he want it to go too far? That was the real question in this problem. Cole wasn't too sure what to think.

"Well done, Smart-arse. You can pick a lock." He teased, knowing that most campers would be able to without effort. It's funny what you learn of the Hermes kids. "What are we doing here?" Cole asked, sitting down on the couch and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Sadie rolled her eyes. She bit her lip nervous. Should they really do this? Sadie sighed and sat next to Cole, leaning her head on Cole's shoulder.

"I don't know. Should we?" Sadie asked Cole, biting her lip unsure. Sadie leNed back and closed her eyes, taking off her coat to reveal her light purple shirt she stole from the Aprhodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Cole opened his eyes when he heard Sadie move, looking over to find her raking off her jacket. Well, it was warm in here and Cole could feel the heat through his leather jacket. He kept it on though, too lazy to take it off.

Leaning on his elbow and turning to face Sadie, he watched her as she kept her eyes closed. With a small shrug, he leant forward, kissing her on the lips passionatly. He was bored; so what? Sue him, honey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3