Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Love is... [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Love is... [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

KT sat on a tie-dye beach towel, laying down and staring at the clouds. Even in the winter, it was 75 degrees in camp! She wore a 1 size too small light blue bikini top with some grey short shorts. Her long hair flowed down her back and she sighed, putting her arms behind her head. All the happy couples were just annoying, she just wanted to have one of her own. Love has never been a problem with her, it's just that when she got one, they really didn't love her. They ended up cheating on her.

Was she just not good enough? She started thinking of what love IS. "Love is..." She thought out loud. "Magical, beautiful, amazing..." She started thinking about what it would be like to be in love with somebody who actually loved. Feeling angry, she started a sandstorm on the beach but left an open space around her so she could breathe. She hoped nobody would see her cry, but the sand wasn't thick enough and she was to be found crying, alone, on the beach.

Last edited by Koala on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Spotting KT alone on the sand, I felt sorrow building up in my throat. I hated my friends being alone. Walking nonchalantly towards her, I called over to her a few yards away. "Hey KT," I greeted, my startling blue eyes locking on the dots of darker sand, representing not the salt of the ocean, but the salt of a friend's tears. I began to walk again, but was halted once more when a huge sandstorm came literally out of nowhere and tackled me together

Coughing, I got up. "Oh my Gods KT, must you?" I said jokingly, rolling my eyes, grinning. Then I saw her face; down, long, distraught, sorrowful, and all of those bad things that you can see on a person's face.

I frowned, my eyes knitted together anxiously. "You okay KT?" I asked, worriedly. I sat down next to her, looking over the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:06 pm

KT looked up, the sandstorm slowly making it's way to only a small breeze. Carson was sitting next to her, looking at her with those anxious blue eyes. She looked at him for a while then wrapped her arms around her knees and started crying more. "It's horrible, Carson. Nobody will ever..." She trailed off into a sea of tears. If she said it, he might laugh at her.

'Cause of course Carson is always surrounded by girls.

Looking away, she saw another happy couple in the distance, feeling an urge to get up and blow sand in their eyes. The usual gust and breezes that followed KT around was gone, the air was completely still. She didn't quite understand what people meant by "Working yourself up." But when her throat got tight and she stiffled her breaths, she started to understand.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm

It might have looked incredible, a lone boy running along the beach, wind flowing through his hair. Except that the boy was quite small, dressed in an oversized orange shirt that puffed up awkwardly as the wind rushed by him, and seemed to be made up of far more knees than anatomically necessary. The windblown hair effect also seemed lost as his hair was messily tucked under a puffy teal beanie.

Aeon rushed down the beach, sand kicking behind him.
There was something awesomely liberating about feeling sand underneath your feet. Dirt just bunched up and got more solid when you stepped on it, but sand. Man, sand was where it was at. It was like... free and flowing. Like time. Or maybe like Aeon himself.
Well, not that Aeon considered himself to be a particularly "flowing" sort of guy, unless you meant overFLOWING with energy. It was incredible how so much energy could be bundled up in the slight figure that was Aeon Ananke.

As Aeon continued barreling along the coast of the beach, he couldn't help noticing two shapes growing closer. "Oh awesome!" He thought completely genuinely, "Company!" He didn't stop to consider that perhaps these strangers might not be so happy to see him as he was to see them.
He skidded to a stop, sand splashing all over the place. "Heeeyyy cool cats!" he said, unecessarily loudly, in comparison to the distance between him and the two figures "How's it hanging?"
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 pm

~Gotta go, I'll do this really quickly.

I stare at the boy who abruptly came up, splashing sand into our face. I quickly wipe a tear and flick my fingers, the sand making it easy to push the boy back. The boy had quite odd eyes, and he was wearing, about 6 sizes too big, a Camp tee shirt. He did look pretty cute, even with his mesesy hair and snow cap. I never had a crush on Carson, though we were closer than two peas in the pod, I'd never thought of him as a boyfriend. Sure he was a boy, and a friend, but we were NOT in a relationship.

I knew this boy, Aeon. He was weird, I liked weird people. "Hey Aeon..." I muttered, thinking about how it was such a wrong time for him to come in. But he could brighten this up, I might even get to know him a bit more?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm

My eyes locked on KT's face. "Unfortunate that you can't finish that sentence." I sighed as I stared off into the distance into the deep, dark, and frigid ocean, watching clouds create exotic shapes at my slight whim. Hearing the rush of sand flying into the air, I cocked my head as the sound drew nearer and nearer. Finally coming to the decision that it was another demigod, I turned my head and... got socked in the mouth with tons of sand bits flying all over the place.

"Agh pttft," I mumbled, spitting out sand. I looked up spotting a slight boy who seemed to be just about glowing with joy and energy. Didn't exactly fit the mood; definitely brought in contrast. My eyes flickered back to KT, who seemed to be having trouble keeping a steady pace of breathing. I stood up, measuring the small kid up to size. "Well... KT, I'm going to get back to you on that. Have to concentrate on small child at the moment." I said, chuckling. "Hi," I greeted the kid, "Name's Carson. That's KT. And that's..." My voice trailed off as I caught sight of another demigod walking towards us slowly. "I'm actually not sure who that is." I murmured. "But I think you two have already met?" I inclined my head to KT.

"In any case," I began. "What's your name?" I inquired, my eyebrows now instead of being scrunched up in anxiety were raised in amusement at how small this demigod was, regardless of his age.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm

"I ain't a kid..." Aeon frowned for a second trying to think of an amusing response to that comment, "Errrr... I'm Aeon. Aeon Ananke. My name is great, because it's an alliteration, and all greats had alliterative names. Bruce Banner, Clark Kent... Lois Lane wasn't that great, but her name's pretty alliterative too."
It looked as though Aeon was counting the names he listed as he spoke, yet continued the counting motion even after he finished.

The boy then suddenly turned his attention to the two other members of the party. It seemed somewhat choppy and lacked flow, as though he wasn't having a conversation with three people at the same time, but rather three different conversations.

"Hey KT!" Aeon waved enthusiastically at the sombre looking girl. He didn't really remember who she was if that had met, and felt kind of bad about it. He resolved to pretend to know exactly who she was until he could figure it out.

"Hello Mysterious Girl!" He said, practically captitalizing his words in speech. He didn't seem to know who many of these people were, or why they seemed so serious, but he'd get to know them. And he was Aeon Ananke. He was like the utlimate in cheer. He grinned at no one in particular as he thought about how happy everyone could soon be.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am

~Sneaking on my dad's iPhone, posts may contain mistakes

I could actually feel my heart beating, shaking me as it's pace began to quicken. Under all the pressure of crying and holding the stinging tears in to avoid embarrassment really worked me up. I was fine with Carson seeing me cry, but if Aeon saw me cry... I would die! I was avoiding talking because all that would have came out were muffled sniffs. But I felt like passing out. Beginning to feel light-headded, I quickly got to my feet and ran into the forest, kicking up a harsh sandstorm as I ran.

I collapsed. My legs refused to work anymore and I felt sick. The world spun all around me, like a top. Everything went ]blank and my heart beat faster and faster, I hoped I would just have died, but I couldn't. I still hadn't had my first kiss yet.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 am

~Whoa. Inan needs an American speaking lesson. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is... [Private]   Love is... [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is... [Private]
Page 1 of 1