Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) Empty
PostSubject: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm

(When my guy tells your brain to do something you can't block it)

Twisted Evil

I'm as twisted as the clouds in the sky. This Dionysus girl.. I'll probably charm her into all hell and then get her as another god in my organization. I'll make her do something stupid... maybe bare me a son, maybe kill someone else, maybe kill Chiron... oooooo... I like that idea..

"Hi, I'm Sam," I say to her.

I immediately tell her brain to be attracted to me.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:00 pm

"Hi," I said, something tinged in the air. Sure he was cute, but I like the more smart type, I'd definately try flirting with him though. "Nice to meet you, Haylee, Daughter of Dionysus." I said, smiling flirtatiously.

occ: HOLY SHEISSE! THAT GUY IS EVIL AS KRONOS!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 pm

I walked around the strawberry feild really just trying not to kill anybody.Stupid curse.I noticed two Campers.The male had been on my hit list afew months ago.The girl....she wasnt that important.I walked over to them feeling the presence of the males mind control."Hi.Im Eliza."I said holding out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:06 pm

(I know right!! He's actually a lot eviller)

"Hmm... Haylee, I like that name... Haylee, Pleased to meet you also Haylee, sorry.. I'm a little fumbly with words... heh," I say to her.

You know something screw being good. It like being bad it makes me happy. I can taste her repressed anger and fear mmmmm it's like ice cream. Heh...
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:08 pm

I gave him an are you serious look."Dont you have better things to do?"I asked him a small frown on my face.Damn Charmer.I wish I had managed to assasinate him.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:11 pm

I stumbled backwards a little, I was freaked out about him. I liked the Eliza girl she knew what to do!. "Well, I uhm, want some wine." I said then made a glass of it and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 pm

(Just so you know, you can't block this)

I tell her brain to stop....

"WHAT??" I say to her...

I stop time all together. Me and her are the only ones that can move...

I take out my sword an am about to thrust it into her throat...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm

I got my dagger out. I dropped the wine glass and smirked to myself as it dissolved into thin air. "Stay Away!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:19 pm

I stop myself...

"WwwwwHAT!!!!!!" I yelled....

My eyes turned dark red. I span around an told her brain to stop...

I giggled evilly...

"You will bare me a son.. or DIE!!" I whispered to her...
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:19 pm

I felt my lips form a wicked smile. A witness to murder and I felt no need to tell. If gambling taught me anything, it taught me how to place a good bet. The fear shown in their eyes. It was almost beautiful, minus the blood staining the greenery. This was growing interesting. I shifted my weight to the right so I could reach my bow easily if need be. Heartbreak flew in the sky's above. A sign of weakness. A sign of health. And a sign of Passing On.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm

"I will do neither, unless you tie me up and take me to the woods and rape me." I said. And I prayed to my dad that he would protect me. I thought of my Apollo friend and prayed she'd show up.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:27 pm

(EEEEEEWWWW. Also you can't block this.)

"Uhhhh, Nah, I'll just kill you, Unless your into that kinda thing," I say to her.

I laughed to myself.. good one. Heh.

I thrust my sword to her throat...

Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm

It was a beautiful clean stroke. Too bad I had shot an arrow into his blade and knocked it aside. He was ending too early. There were still negotiations to be had.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

I burst onto the scene of my friends death. I jumped on the guy from the back. Pulling downwards on his throat. Choking him. I got out my dagger and held it near his neck. Digging into his flesh slowly. (RETURN OF THE CHILD OF APOLLO)
The grape vines twisted and convulsed around me, fussing over my wounds, and then suddenly a golden fluid came out of the vines. My wound stopped bleeding as much, I also heard the scream of a good friend. Amelia! She came to my rescue from this horrid boy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:43 pm

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I ROARED!!!!

I let a burst of Chaos Energy slice open her small friend. She fell to the ground. I sent a small bolt of Chaos Energy to the Boy who shot the arrow. I grabbed the girls chin.

"You've proved to be nuisance," I said and licked her cheek, "Mmmmm, your fear... Its so tasty its like Ice Cream," I said to her smiling....

I burst onto the scene with Ameila... I saw Ameila lieing on the floor... dead. I charged at Sam and stuck my scythe through his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 pm

"Gah!" I fell backwards, but managed to stay upon my feet. My hand went immediately to my hilt. Only seconds later was the blade inside the Scythsman. Blood gleaming upon the plants in crimson fury. It felt wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:49 pm

At this I was outraged! I grabbed a piece of ambroseia (Lol didn't spell that right) that I had been using for fertilizer earlier and ate it. It healed me fully and I helped the little kid. I pushed my dagger into his chest. I decided to let the other kid kill him and them I went to look inside my pack for anymore healing items. I had an entire cantine of nectar and I poured it over her body. It healed her, enough. She blinked and her chest had started to heave up and down with breath.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 pm

"Hehehehehehe.... You think you killed me!?," I asked them smiling brightly.

I blasted them all back with Chaos energy and flew high into the air... I borught the clous together and made the winds rumble... I made Lightning blast the ground and let the spirits fly up into the air... I laughed Maniacally....

"I AM A GOD!!!!" I YELLED AS LOUD AS I COULD THUNDER BLASTING AS I SAID IT...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 pm

"Put me down. I'll do what you want. Leave the kids." I said referring to the younger kids. I picked up my dagger and slit my wrist.
"Haylee! No!" I shouted. I hated it when she cut herself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 pm

"What? No fun? I DON'T GET TO KILL ANYBODY?" I YELLED WITH THE THUNDER AS MY VOICE!!!!

I made a gigantic lighting bolt blast the ground next to me. I stopped.... I laughed maniacally....

"Fine," I said.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 pm

"If you are a god I want proof! Anyone can kill! Try Building something!" I was laying on my back. I could feel deaths door approaching. I loved every second. A girl landed near me. Without hesitation I flipped the sword into my hand and thrust it through her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"Alright. Now let the others go. Leave them be." I said. I saw the guy stab Amelia, I ran over and kicked him where it counted. I told the other boy to take her away, and heal her. I smiled as I saw Amelia limping away as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:48 pm

"Now... I am...," I was about to say something and then I stuttered... Am I... No.. Don't do it Sam... Come on, I can't be the good guy forever, first Opal and ow this....

GOD DAMMIT!!!

I turned back time to where I just met Haylee... Damn...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 am

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Haylee. Daughter of Dionysus. Good to meet you." I said, then instantly created 2 wine classes, I filled mine with some old pinot, "What do you want." I asked a smile on my face. (I'm going to change my character!)
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:44 pm

I dropped low. Stalking my prey all day. Now it was gone. The rabbit was nowhere to be seen. That's when I noticed the two figures. I slowly advanced towards them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: