Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm

(I am confused....Anyways Eliza was trained how to block out chaos..So yeah.)
BIC:
I looked at the boy and shook my head."You clean up nicely.Too bad some people are made not to forget."I said.Only good thing about my curse mark was that it alerted me of these kind of things.Hed made time go backwards.No wonder he was wanted dead.I sighed and held out my hand for a handshake."'ello.Im Eliza.Who are you?"I said smiling slightly thoufh my eyes were cold.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:30 pm

"I know your here to kill me... ow I have to warn you... I have the power of a god. I don't have to use chaos... I can use Reality itself. Oh yeah Train, I read the minds o everybody in the vicinity, I know everything about you. So get away I'm trying to enjoy some nice wine. Before I do something really bad," I say.

I like being bad... it makes me happy...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:38 pm

I laughed."Reality?And Im not here to kill you.Though if you give me a reason I will.Your staining the name of Chaos.Better hope your sister Zin dosent find you."I said crossing my arms over my chest.I stared him down my eyes flaring red nad my Curse mark almost completly covering my arm.The five black omegas were already at my Knuckles.I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 pm

"I have all the power of my father and more. All I need is one last power and I will have the full gauntlet. I'm definitely not worried about I've defeated Zeus himself... I can literally send you away to a different reality. Don't test me, well maybe not" I smiled.

I poured a glass of Pinot Noir. I let a burst of Reality let out. I saw Train and Eliza get blown back. I walked into a Portal. I waved goodbye with my fingers and took a sip of my wine while the hole closed. They have no idea what I can do...
Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Alexander on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 pm

I cursed and stood back up."Stupid son of chaos."I threw a kunei knive into his little black hole.I hated hot heads who thought they had it all.If...No WHEN I start killing people I hope he'll be the first to go down.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:02 pm

I opened up the portal. I gave her a middle finger.

"I got the last gem. I just have to do the initiation and I am a god. Oh yeah and Eliza your really going with the whole Naruto look? I mean really? Kunai knives? And uh, in ten years your gonna die.. see ya!!" I said to her and threw the Kunai knive back at her.

The hole closed up. I disappeared into the hole. I immediately started the initiation.

Last edited by Alexander on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 pm

I caught the kunei knive without even looking at it."I only use kunei knives 'cause I was traind to be a ninja.SOB."I mumbled.I took out the book 'Lord of the flies' and wrote down his name and the rest of his info.It wasnt really the book 'The lord of the Flies',it was the list of everyone I had to assasinate once.I might start it up again..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Deleted...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:22 pm

I blinked. Very unsure of what was happening. I felt a weird vibe coming from him. I wanted to get out of here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)   A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Recruit... (Private to Me, LOve, and Megan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2