Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) Tumblr_lk6ss2gpD21qiih6uo1_500

Sadie walked the streets of NYC, still not even knowing how to get around in this stupid place. New York was nothing like England. Sadie scowled lightly, her eyes turning gray.

"Bloody Americans," Sadie muttered under her breath as a group of boys raced down the streets, knocking into her. Sadie's eyes turned a dark green as it got a bit colder. Sadie wrapped her black coat around her tighter. Her brown boots were slick on the pavement as little droplets of rain hit her blue jeans. Sadie yelped as she slipped in the rain, knocking into someone who seemed like a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:45 pm

~Cole Dafydd Llewellyn~

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) Ben-barnes-bigga-than-ben

Cole, who had just been taking a walk through this stupid American place, had been heading for somewhere to grab a decent, British cup of tea, seeing as the Americans were incapable of serving one. He wasn't really bothered about the rain, seeing as British was so wet, and Wales was even wetter than the rest of Britain.

He sighed, brushing his long-ish dark hair from off his face, also not bothered about the rain because he was....well, Poseidon's son. Water was good. Britain was good. America. Was. Not.

Cole's hands dug deeper into the pockets of his jeans, trying to keep them warm. He had adapted to Welsh weather, which meant that he didn't really need many layers to saty warm. He just wore a leather jacket, with a white shirt underneath, the Union Jack displayed bright on the front. That's when someone bumped into him and he reached out and grabbed their arms to steady them, exclaiming; "Beth y uffern?!" In Welsh, not being able to stop it slipping out.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Sadie blinked and opened her eyes, finding a guy holding onto her arms to keep her from falling. She glared at him when she realized what she said. Sadie put her hand on her hips, a scowl appearing on her face.

"Oh what the bloody hell? The rain made me slip," Sadie told the guy as the rain seem to pelt her. Sadie looked up at the sky and glared. Dang father. Sighing, she ran a hand through her wet hair, realizing how rude she sounded. No wonder no one really wanted to hand out with Sadie.

"Sorry love. Still trying to get used to this damn place," Sadie told the boy in her English accent.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Cole blinked when he realised that the girl was British. Well, English to be exact - which wasn't as awesome as being Welsh, but it was still pretty awesome. "Nah, it's fine. I'm not really used to this stupid place yet, either." Cole smiled, his Welsh accent turning thicker than usual, wanting to see how long it would take her to realise.

Normally, Cole could choose for the rain not to get him wet. But seeing as that might look a little wierd for him to be dry to normal humans, he let himself get wet, his dark hair starting to stick to his face.

"You're not hsed to the rain? How could you not be? You're British." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Sadie rolled her eyes at the boy. Sadie was used to the rain-she just partially didn't like it. Sadie blinked when she noticed the boy's Welsh accent. Well, that was something different. A smile appeared on Sadie's lips, making her look pretty then usual. Sadie was usually upset or mad, seeing her happy was actually rare.

"From Wales I see? Very nice. At least someone is a Brit around here," Sadie told the boy with another smile.

"Oh, I'm Sadie by the way love," Sadie told the boy.

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT? xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Cole smiled back at Sadie, waving slightly. "What up? I'm Cole." He introduced, looking up at the sky and wondering when the bloody rain would end. He looked around, finding a McDonalds across the raod. Oh, McDonalds; how they made such lovely yet fatty foods.

Cole, pointing to the fast-food place, raised an eyebrow at Sadie. "Wanna grab some food? At least it will be warm in there." He asked with a shrug, recognising Sadie some how.

Do you want a quick lesson in being British? xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Sadie smiled lightly at Cole and shrugged. Sure why not. Fatty foods didn't hurt Sadie.

"Sure why not? I hope it's warm," Sadie grumbled to Cole, fed up with this rain. Sadie walked next to Cole, realizing how tall he was. Sadie wolf whistled, grinning up at Cole.

"You are tall! You're making me feel like a midget," Sadie told Cole grinning. Sadie looked over the place with hr gray-blue eyes, not seeing anyone she knew. Good.

YES xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Cole laughed at Saide, shaking his head as she whistled, amused. He held the door open for her, stepping inside and stepping into the que, not happy about how long it was. It would shorten quickly though, seeing as there were about six people working at the cash-registers.

Cole turned to Sadie, smiling down at her, his dark brown eyes watching her. "It's called growing. Maybe you should try it." He laughed, shuffling forward slightly in the cue.

Lol, okay, I'll try. Basically, we do NOT say 'love', 'bloody' or anything steryiotypical like in every sentance. Every few sentences at most. We speak like Americans, even though we show alot of distaste towards you guys - sorry. We say snogging, fags for ciggerattes, trousers, and alot of British slang.
How as that for lesson one?! xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Sadie rolled her eyes at Cole. The line got short quickly and now there were only two people in front of them. Sadie brushed her side bangs away as they covered her eyes.

"I have tried growing. It just doesn't seem to like me," Sadie said with a small smirk on her lips. Sadie stood on her tippy toes, trying to get even with Cole.

er, sorry then xD. Now I know.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Cole laughed as Sadie went on her ip-toes to try to reach his height, not even making it then. He crouched down lowering to below her height and feeling stupid but he didn't really care. He smiled up at Sadie. "Is that better?" He asked.

The man at the till asked for his order and Cole traightened again to his very tall height, ordering two Quater Pounder meals - because he liked to eat a lot. But he wasn't fat. No, he didn't really put in weight, seeing as he swam everyday.

Reaching into the back pocket of his jeans, Cole pulled out his wallet. Riffling through notes of pounds and pulling out dollars, a Drachma fell and clattered on the floor by Sadie's feet.

Why are you apoligising? Britain is just a smaller America...but with sexy accents ;)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Sadie rolled her eyes at Cole as he bent down to her height. Sadie studied the man at the counter. He didn't seem like a monster or an enemy demigod. Okay, that was good.

"You better share," Sadie teased Cole, grinning lightly. Sadie bent down to pick up whatever Cole had dropped. Sadie saw that it was a Drachma. Sadie froze, but picked it up, dropping it in Cole's hand.

"Demigod gwelaf? Pam na wnaethoch chi ddweud?"
Sadie asked Cole, only knowing a little bit of Welsh. The man gave Sadie an odd look.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Cole raised an eyebrow as Sadie spoke Welah, badly. The English never could pronouce any of the words correctly. His confused look turned into a grin as he realised that she was also Demigod. He took the coin and placed it back into his pocket.

"DYdych chi'n credi fy mod yn mynd o gwmpas y dweud wrth bawb? Dydw i ddim yn dwp." Cole laughed, leaning against the counter as he waited for his food.

I would love to see you try to speak Welsh. It looks like loads of typo's to you, right?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Sadie rolled her eyes at Cole and shrugged. She doubted people cared if they were demigods or not.

"People don't care Cole; watch," Sadie told Cole with a grin. Sadie hoped onto the counter and cupped her hands over her mouth.

"I'm a demigod and a daughter of Zeus everyone!" Saide yelled. People didn't even look over or just glanced at Saide, not caring. Sadie grinned at Cole, shrugging her shoulders. The guy at the counter glared at Saide. "Get off!" he yelled at her. Sadie glared at the man and stuck her tounge at him. The man practically had smoke coming from his ears. He pushed Sadie off the counter, making her fall to the floor on her face. Sadie stood up quickly, her nose bleeding. Sadie flipped off the man, giving him the finger as he walked away.

-I tried xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Cole burst into a fit of laughter when Sadie got on the table, but it immediatly ended when she was pushed to the ground and her nose started bleeding. He put a hand on her arm, pulling her hand down and quickly grabbing their food, jumping into an empty booth in the corner.

"So, your Dad is the almighty Zeus?" Cole asked, trying to hide disgust. Great. Why was it that all the awesome girls he met, it turned out that their parents had beef? He opened one of his Quater Pounders, taking a bite and sliding the other to Sadie across the. gable, not wanting to seem rude or greedy as he already had lots to eat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Sadie shrugged at Cole, not liking her father either. Sadie grinned as Cole passed one the burgers to her. Sadie loved to eat. She embraced her calories. Being at camp made her fit. Well, Sadie ran everyday anyway. Not like she was going to get fat soon. Sadie took a bit of the burger before answering Cole's comment. Sadie swallowed and grinned at Cole.

"Don't try to hide your disgust Cole; I don't like my father either,"
Sadie told Cole grinning. The sky rumbled. Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Shoot me," Sadie mumbled to the sky.

-sorry busy and studying
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Cole watched Sadie for a moment longer, taking a bite into his buger before wipimg his mouth, making sure that none of the cheese stuck to his stubble. He took a handful of chips and also a sip of his Coke, sliding it across the table for Sadie to drink as well.

"Well. That's going to make this situation a little less....awkward now." Cole said slowly, his lips twisting up into a small smile, his dark eyes lighting up. He brushed his dry hair from his eyes, speeding up the drying process without anyone being able to notice.

"My Dad is...uh...Poseidon." He told her, biting his lip slightly as he awaited her reaction. He liked his father and, like many others, detested Zeus. Like, literally.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Saide smile at what Cole said. Posieden eh? Not bad. Posiden children were usually hot. Plus, Cole was Welsh which made him even better. Sadie shrugged, her side bangs covering her green eyes that turned gray.

"Better than my dad. Posieden children are usually hot and you being Welsh makes you better," Sadie told Cole with a shrug, not embarrassed by what she said. Sadie was usual outspoken. Sadie took a sip of the soda before she was roughly pulled back by the collar of her coat. Sadie gagged as she started to choke. The person full force pinched Sadie in the face, making fall to the ground. Sadie blinked a few times to get the stars out of her eyes.

Side looked up to see Harry, a boy she had knocked out infront of his friends. Sadie smiled.

""Hello Harry love. Miss me?" Sadie asked him, grinning from ear to ear. Harry grabbed Sadie from her shirt, pulling her off the floor. Sparks shot from Sadie's chest and Harry cried out, dropping her.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:04 am

Cole blushed slightly, looking down at his chips as he started to dip them into the ketchup. "Well, thanks....I suppose." Cole said quietly with a smile at Sadie. It was true; all Welsh people were sexy. Especially 5"10 blonde teenage girls.

Cole looked up from his food when Sqide was punched in the face, his anger sparking. However, before he could do anything, sparks flew from Sadie's chest, straight into Harry. Cole ducked, holding his hands over his head. Knowing Zeus, he would probably make something so wrong and hit Cold instead.

But it didn't, thank Gods. Cole wondered why he couldn't even get a McDonalds without something going wrong. Quickly, he grabbed ther food, threw it in the paper bag and grabbed Sadie's arm, running out the shop without her before something...bad happened.

You rock for saying that, Greeeekie xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 am

Sadie stumbled as Cole grabbed her arm, dragging her outside before Harry could do anything else. Sadie muttered some words about Harry under her breath as they went outside. She didn't even bother to run. Maybe it was because she was beginning to feel the effects of the punch. Sadie stumbled and slumped against Cole.

"Ugh, Harry was always the better puncher. But I was the better knock out person," Sadie muttered into Cole's arm, not really knowing what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am

Cole wrapped his arm around Sadie's waist, which was pretty annoying for him seeing as he was 6"5 and she was pretty...short compared to him. He still had the bag of food in one hand also....what? He wasn't going to waste money just because Sadie was dumb enough to get into a fight. He was hungary also.

The only reason that he was helping Sadie was because she was British. And the fact that she was him cousin; a Demigod. Other than that, he might have just shrugged. It wasn't really his buisness to get involvedin other people's problems. However, he reconsidered that idea. She seemed like a nice girl. He would have probably stuck up for her anyway.

"Yeah, well. What gave him beef with you in the first place?" He asked her, the rain pouring down on them. Seeing as they were just standing outside McDonalds, people were starting to get annoyed with them for not moving. When someone swore at him, Cole growled back; "Mynd ar goll, byddwch Americanaidd dwp!" And that person seemed to be intimidated by the fact that Cole was peaking another language so they left.

"Bloody hell. No manners int his Damn city."
Cole muttered, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Saide raised an eyebrow at what Cole said in Welsh. Sadie dragged Cole into the nearest shop, which had to be a toy shop. Well, at least Sadie wasn't wet anymore. Sadie shook her head a bit, little droplets of water falling to the ground. Smiling, Sadie looked up at Cole, feeling so dang short.

"When I came to Anerica by accident, I was Uh...a trouble maker. The fuzz were always after me. I got into a lot if fights with the boys. Harry was just a boy I knocked out infront of his friends because he was being an arse," Sadie told Cole with a grin, remembering those old days. An old man came up to Sadie to Cole. "Do you need help picking out toys for your children?" He asked. Sadie blushed and blinked a few times.

"Uh, no."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Cole watched as the man approuched, not being able to resist having a joke. The same time sadie answered, Cole said loudly; "Oh yes, thank you." He told him believably, putting on a thick English accent.

Cole wrapped his arm around Sadie's waist, pulling her into his side, smiling at the man. "Our daughter, well, she has her third birthday coming up next week and my wife and I struggle to find toys that appeal to her, and my wallet." Cole joked, bursting into fake laughter like a posh person does. The old man also laughed, probably at the sexy sound of their accents.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Sadie wanted to punch Cole in the face. Cole was her cousin practically. That would be weird. Not that Sadie would mind though. Sadie forced a fake smile and leaned her head into Cole's side.

"Our daughter just loves Barbie dolls and stuffed animals," Sadie said with a smile, her green-gray eyes lighting up. The man grinned. "Perfect, right this way," he said. When he turned Sadie gave Cole the death glare and stuck her touange out at him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Cole showed Sadie his middle finger with a grin behimd the mans back, following him with one hand on Sadie's waist, the other holding the food. He opened the bag, pulling out his half eaten burger and biting into it, handing the bag to Sadie.

"Yes...she is such a lovely girl. Thank Gods she looks like me, or else she would never be loved." Cole laughed before winking at Sadie suggestivly. "I'm joking, Darling. I shall make it up to you later." He bit his lip, hiding laughter as he watched the man blush, obviously thinking about what Cole was attempting to say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Sadie laughed at Cole to hide her glare. Soon though, Sadie got a smug look. Two could play at this game. Sadie stood on her tippy toes, grinning at Cole.

"I hope you do love. But I want some now," Sadie said to Cole grinning before pulling his face down and kissing Cole full on the lips with her eyes closed. A few good seconds later, Sadie pulled away, grinning at the man who was a bit red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next