Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Cole was pretty...suprised when Sadie kissed him and also closed his eyes, kissing her back breifly. What was he meant to do? He was a guy, after all; he wouldn't pull away if a cute girl kissed him, even if they were only messing around.

When Sadie pulled away, Cole cleared his throat, trying to hide a smirk. His mother hsd been a huge actress in showbiz, and Cole had loved acting also. It was easy for him to push back his suprise and continue to mess around. It was a laugh, at least.

"Maybe we should finish shopping before we do...that." Cole grinned, wanting to laugh at how red the man had become.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Sadie laughed, playing with a piece if Cole's hair. Sadie hoped Cole knew that she was joking though. Dating her cousin...that would be weird soft of. But them again, Sadie was a queen if being weird. Sadie kissed Cole again, except this time more passionately.

"Why wait love?" Sadie asked Cole winking, her arms around his neck. The man was red in the face and said something, rushing off. As soon as he did, Sadie pushed Cole away, glaring at him before busting out laughing at the joke they had played on thenold man.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Cole bad been expecting Sadie to kiss him again this time, seeing as she was already playing his his long dark hair. Cole just told himself that he was acting; like he had in high school back home. He was just playing Romeo. Again, even if the Juliet at his old school had been butters. He continued to tell himself this as he moved his lips against Sadie's.

"Why wait indeed, love?" Cole smirked, waiting until the man was out of sight to laugh, letting Sadie push him away. He straightened to his tall frame, stretching after leaning down so long so Sadie could kiss him.

"You could've told me that you were goinng to kiss me first! I could have been more... prepared." Cole laughed, tucking his dark hair behind one of his ears.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Sadie glared at Cole. She hit his arm, probably not even hurting him.

"You were the one who said we had a kid!" Sadie said, not being able to hide her smile. Sadie rolled her eyes as Cole leaned down so she could kiss him. Sadie pushed his head away grinning.

"Sorry love, that's as much as your getting," Sadie said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Cole rolled his eyes, straightening again and leaning against one of the toy shelves and raising his eyebrows at Sadie, showing her his middle finger with a grin. "Whatever you say, Fam." He shrugged, not really cared that had thought of the brilliant idea.

He looked around the toys, rolling his eyes at them nd how tacky they were. "Don't tell me you didn't like it." Cole looked at her again, raising an eyebrow and waiting for her to be serious. Wanting her to be serious.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Sadie blushed at what Cole said. Sadie never blushed. Sadie looked away from Cole, biting her lip. Sadie was never really commited to one guy. Sadie had trust issues. She looked back at Cole and shrugged.

"Yeah I guess I did cousin," Sadie told him with a grin. Sadie just didn't want to get close to Cole. He probably would play with her and use her and then just leave her. Sadie blinked, realizing a tear had fell.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Cole kept his eyebrows raised, his mouth twitching up into a smirk. "Please, never tell me how much you liked kissing me, and call me cousin in the same sentance. It sounds...wrong." Cole laughed, shaking his head and forcing his hsir to mess up again.

Cole was little taken back when Sadie started to cry. He placed one of his hands on her shoulder, the other scratching the stuble on his chin awkwardly. "Yo, what's up? You're crying. Pam?" He asked, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Saide laughed lightly and shook her head, wiping the tears away. Sadie shrugged off Cole's hand though. She didn't want to be seen weak. It was a Zeus thing.

"I'm fine Cole," Sadie told Cole, putting a fake smile on her lips. Sadie leaned against a shelf, toys falling. Sadie yelled and stepped back and tried to catch the toys before they broke.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Cole frowned, about to argue with her when she knocked over lots of toys. Cole did the first thing that came into his mind; run. Grabbing Sadie's hand, he pulled her along the large aisle, out of the door into the rain. He could hear men following him as they ran but he kept going, never letting go of her hand

Cole saw their escape to his left; a club. Quickly sneaking past the security guard, and through the doors, Cole grinned at how busy the place was; there was no way they wouod be found here.

Cole, being Cole, was too stubborn to let anything go, however. Leaning down so his lips where next ro her ear, ao she could hear him over the loud, pumping music, he asked; "Why were you crying earlier?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Sadoe shivered when she felt Cole's breath on her ear. She looked away, biting her lip. Part if her wanted to tell Cole, the other didn't. Sadie didn't know what to say.

She shrugged at Cole. People danced by. Some were laughing and singing, have a great time.

"I just...I don't know. It's complicated," Sadie told Cole, knowing henwoukd ask why. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"I just don't like getting close to people," Sadie mumbled, her eyes on the floor.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Cole nodded, knowing what she meant. He felt the same. He didn't like getting closer to people, and it would take a hell of a lot to make him trust them. He didn't even trust Sadie yet, even though he thought of her as a mate. If she wasn't English in the first place, he probably wouldn't have had the change to get to know her.

"Alright. Do you want to dance?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at her as he tried to lighten the mood agwin. Tuen me on by David Guetta & Nicki Minaj was playing, which was a song that Cole really liked so he hoped she would.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Sadie laughed. Dance? Why not? Sadie had always been a great dancer no matter what. Sadie grabbed Cole's hand and brought him onto the dancefloor. Sadie laughed.

"Show me what you got Welsh boy," Sadie teased Cole with a grin before winking at Cole. Sadie closed her eyes and danced to the beat, dancing in her blood.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Bloody hell. What had Cole gotte- himself into. He hadn't danced in years. Yes, when he was younger he had taken StreetDance lessons until he moved but, he still didn'y know whether he could do any of the killers moves that he used to be able to.

Cole gulped, just deciding to go for it. Waiting for a break in the beat, Cole's tall frame toppled forward, into a headstand just as the beat kicked back in. He had got perfect timing and people were starting to watch as spinned on his head, getting back to his feet in one quick motion, tidying his hair as he poked his tongue out at Sadie. "Beat that, English girl." Cole smirked, folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Sadie laughed as Cole did a handstand, some girls winking at him and smiling. Sadie just smiled. Well, it was her turn. Sadie shook her hips to the music, not dancing in a good girl way. Some the guys hollered and laughed as Sadie danced. She just laughed and continued to dance to the music, almost as if she was in her own little world.

Sadie kept on dancing too with her eyes closed until she bumped into Cole, her face hitting his chest. Sadie laughed and grinned up at Cole.

"Maybe I should dance with my eyes open," Sadie said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 am

Cole brushed his long dark hair from his eyes, laughing as Sadie bumped into him. "I think that you should." He grinned, leaning down closer to her so that she could hear him over the loud music. He raised at eyebrow as he heard the reaction from all the guys around him about Sadie's dancing.

He rolled his eyes when someone shouted something...innapropriate. He was suddenly annoyed with himself for bringing up the dancing idea as he didn't know that everyonr would react like this. "I give in." Cole laughed, his head close to hers so she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:30 am

Sadie laughed lightly at Cole, her green eyes turning gray
Her head snapped to the side when someone said something really dirty. Sadie blushed lightly, her bangs falling in her face. She just couldn't help but roll her eyes. Sadie quickly kissed Cole on the lips, just for saying thank you.

Sadie noticed a boy walking up to her. She raised an eyebrow as the boy asked her to dance.

"Sure why not," Sadie said to the boy, getting a bad gut feeling. Sadie glanced over her shoulder as she went off with the boy, biting her lip at Cole. Sadie and the boy danced only for a few seconds. "Wanna get a drink?" The boy asked her. Sadie just shrugged as he pulled on her hand, dragging her to the bar. Sadie just got water. The boy got some weird drink. Sadie lOoked over her shoulder for Cole, not seeing him. Sadie looked back and shrugged, taking a sip of her water. Sadie suddenly felt dizzy and not so herself. She stumbled back a bit. Okay, he did something to her water.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Cole froze when Sadie kissed him, not even being abpe to react before she pulled away. He straightened to his normal height, brushing his hair from his face again. He glared at the boy as he approuched, scowling as Sadie agreed and left him.

Cole shook his head tiredly, turning on his heel and making his way past the people. He slumped into a seat in the corner, next to a brunette and her friends, ignoring them.

"Hey, Honey. Whats a guy like you doing here alone?" She asked, pounting her bright red lips.
"Sitting. What are you doing here?" Cole replied boredly, turnning to face the girl who seemed to have hsd too mkany drinks as she sat on Cole's lap, kissing him ful on the lips as he froze.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Sadie's mind was nit working right. Sadie had no idea what the heck she was doing as the boy watched her with a small smile. She knew something had been put into her drink. She blinked a few times, the lights way too bright for Sadie. Sadie stumbled a few more times and knocked into someone who was having a makeout session. She blinked, trying to clear her vision as the boy grabbed her hand.

"Cole?" Sadie asked him, only knowing it was him do to all tall he was. The boy pulled on Sadie's arm again, dragging her away from Cole.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Like Cole had thought earlier; if a cute girl kissed him, he wouldn't pull away. And this girl wasn't just cute; she was hot. Granted, her breath did taste a little like Vodka, but Cole ignored it, keeping his arms around the unknown girl.

Cole only pulled away when he heard someone call his name. He looked up, finding Sadie dissapearing into the crowd, being dragged back by a guy. Cole detatched himself from underneath the girl, straightening his jacket and wiping off the red lipstick stains. Cole reached forward, grabbing Sadie's other hand and pulling her, stopping the guy from taking her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Since Sadie had who knows what in her system, Sadie fell to the ground when Cole pulled her away. She landed on her back, rubbing her eyes. The lights were way too bright.

"Aye, bloody hell. Why are these lights so damn bright?" Sadie said, or tried to say. Since she was drugged, her words came out all managled. Sadie stood up, bumping into Cole, her eyes glassy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Cole looked down at Sadie, raising his eyebrows as he watched her. He looked in her eyes, and recoiled in shot at her words, hearing how messed up they sounded. The boy who had drugged her had started to run in the opposite direction.

Being Cole, he wasn't one to let something go. He had extremem ADHD and was extrememly stubborn. He wouldn't let someone go who had hurt Sadie, even if he had only just met her.

Cole chased after him, barging past people and following the guy into the unisex bathroom. Cole cornered the boy with a hard look. The boy tried to punch Cole but he ducked, reaching forward and grabbing the boys shirt. He punched the boy in the face, shoving his head in the sink whilst he was distracted. Cole turned the taps on with his mind, every sink in the row turning on and starting to overflow. Cole held hlthe guys head under water until he was unconcious. Cole pulled him out, making sure he wasn't dead before letting him go, knocked out on the ground. He turned the taps off again, his ankles in water but not wet.

You said 'makeout session' but we say 'snogging' xD I love correcting you with British slang xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Sadie didn't know where Cole had gone, but found him by the bathroom. Sadie stumbled into Cole, blinking her eyes to make the light go away. She swatted at the air as if she was swatting at a mosquito.

"The light's too bright," Sadie mumbled to Cole, stumbling into him again, her head hitting his chest. Sweat started to bead in her forehead as the drugs fully kicked in. Sadie felt sick and could barely stand. Sadie's knees buckled and she fell to the floor, saying colorful words.

"Oh boy, does anywhere know where my mum is? Oh she's dead!" Sadie yelled before laughing hard, her sides hurting.

Lol xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Cole cussed as Sadie fell to the ground, grabbing her arm and holding her avainst him for support, her head only just reaching his neck. With one hand keeping Sadie close to him, the other raised in the air quickly, the pipes rattling underground and in the walls.

Glad that the bathroom was empty, Cole positioned Sadie so she was facing a certain point toward the wall. With his hand, Cole finally clenched it into a fist, the pipes finally giving in. Gallons and gallons of water exploded, hitting Sadie ful in the face. He hoped that Sadie would snap out of it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Sadie giggled as water sprayed everywhere. She gagged and choked as some got in her mouth. She fell to her knees, throwing up a bit, getting the drug out of her stomach. She gasped and moved, leaning her head against the cool, wet tile. She closed her eyes, her hair dripping wet. Now, she had a massive headache. Sadie groaned as she wrung the water out of her hair.

"What happened?" Sadie asked Cole, looking at him with her green-gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Cole lifted up Sadie, sitting her down on the counter so she was the same height as him. The water sropped in a circle around Cole's feet, not touching him at all. He wasn't wet either, which was good for him.

"You were drugged." Cole told her plainly, looking past her shoulder and at a window. He found more lipstick marks on the corner of his lips and wiped it off quickly, looking back at Sadie and wiping the sweat off her forehead with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)   Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, this Isn't England (PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: