Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) Empty
PostSubject: Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)   Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) 1304199519_3289_full

I went down every aisle to eat strawberries. At this time they were really ripe. I loved strawberries. Anyone I knew who didn't eat strawberries I made them eat strawberries. The next strawberry I picked was the juicest one I had all day. I sat next to the plant with the juicest strawberries ever.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)   Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 pm

"..Makes me wanna ooooh~" Alec sang as he spun himself gracefully in and out of the fields. "How I really wanna take dat home~ Everybody here knows~" He sang almost in a hushed whisper but every word came out perfect. Every noise subsequently weaving a song. "She looks like sex." He paused, nearly tumbling over a random woman he hadn't noticed before.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)   Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:28 pm

I saw a boy tumbling over my feet. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I said. "My name is Layla. Layla Mills." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)   Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:40 pm

He pulled himself off the ground looking rather disappointed. In a split second he ran his eyes all over her. Absorbing who she is by how she dressed and carried herself. He immediately hated her. "That's cool."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)   Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 am

"Hi. What's your name?" I asked. I thought he was so HOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)   Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Eating Strawberries, I Think (Kite)
Page 1 of 1