Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I am very surprised to make this (Kite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

I am very surprised to make this (Kite)  Empty
PostSubject: I am very surprised to make this (Kite)    I am very surprised to make this (Kite)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm

I walk in the forest till I find a group of trees there was a lake inside of the clearing. I sit on a bolder at the side of the lake. I use a stick to make little ripples in the lake. My dirty blond hair falls down to my waist now. It would be soon to get a hair cut.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: I am very surprised to make this (Kite)    I am very surprised to make this (Kite)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

The light danced through the leaves. The wind whistling though my hair. I sat next to her. She was alway beautiful. I let my hand rest upon hers
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: I am very surprised to make this (Kite)    I am very surprised to make this (Kite)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:35 pm

I turn and see a hand on my hand. I look up and see Judas. A smile lit my face. I wanted to hug him but i played it cool. "Long time no see pretty boy."
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am very surprised to make this (Kite)    I am very surprised to make this (Kite)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am very surprised to make this (Kite)
Page 1 of 1