Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 pm

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Tumblr_m015ipSavW1qbkillo1_500
| T R A V I S |
| J A D E N |
| S Y K E S |

We all carry these things
Inside that no one else can see

Travis smiled and gave her a nod of the head. He stood up as well, Blanca resting in his arms. They walked to the library, Travis already beginning to think where to start looking. When they reached the library, He gently put Blanca down and walked to the Greek History section. Where else better to start than where it all began? Travis flipped through hundreds of books about Greek History in the past hours. No luck. It was already late afternoon and most people have left the library. He's gone through every book in the Greek section, twice, having no luck. Slightly stressed, he slides in a chair, resting his head in his hands. His brain never stop thinking of where to look next. He's so focused on finding some kind of lead, that he would probably spend days in here. He sat up once more, looking through a medical remedies section. He never knew, the slightest hint could be there, but still no leads on anything. Travis threw off his beanie, running his fingers through his dark hair, ruffling it up. His eyes were beginning to look tired, but he didn't let it bother him. By the time it was dark out and late, he was reading through a book he got out of a section he didn't remember from being so flustered. It had some hints of Olivia's situation, so kept reading though it. He looked up at Olivia, the first time he's looked at her in the past half day. Giving her a gentle smile, he whispers "Go to sleep, you're probably exhausted. I've got a lead, so I'll be up all night now." he slightly laughed.

They hold us down like anchors
They drown us out at sea
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:34 pm

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Olivia-gif

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Angel2

Olivia stepped into the library and looked at all of the books that it held. Hundreds upon hundreds, maybe even thousands of books that could all hold some kind of clue, except perhaps the fiction section. 'I wouldn't even know where to begin..' she thought, rubbing the back of her neck. Watching as Travis went over to the Greek History section, Olivia decided that going over to the science section would be a better opportunity. And as she suspected, there were books about the gods in the science section. In a camp where what humans call Greek Mythology was real, of course they were going to put this kind of stuff in a science section.
Olivia must have read through at least a hundred books and finding nothing that would help her. "Maybe try the gods/goddesses section? Maybe it has something on this kind of thing," Blanca, who had taken a seat in one of the padded chairs, chimed in after Olivia rose to her feet to look for a new section. Olivia decided that it sounded like a good idea and strolled over to the section. She continued to read through book after book, and even dozed off a few times with no luck. Hearing Travis' voice, she looked up from the book she was searching through. It was dark outside, and she hadn't even noticed. The library also seemed to be empty except for the three of them. Olivia's eyes were heavy with sleep and she let out a tired yawn. "No no, I'm okay. I'll keep reading too," she mumbled, shaking her head.
Olivia read for about five more minutes before she fell asleep there among the pile of open and closed books.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 pm

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Tumblr_m015ipSavW1qbkillo1_500
| T R A V I S |
| J A D E N |
| S Y K E S |

Travis let a small laugh out as he saw Olivia fall soundly asleep only a few minutes after she said she was fine. He studied her face. She looked peaceful, her face completely smoothed out, looking relaxed. He smiled, going back to work. Around one in the morning, Travis had it figured out. He looked flustered, upset, and angry at the same time. "It can't be.." He whispered to himself, forcing himself to read through the section again. But sadly, his suspicions were correct. In order for Khione to raise the curse, Olivia had to sacrifice something that was dear to her. When first reading this over, he was thinking a prized possession, a lifeless thing that she could live without. But then, thinking it over once more, he knew what the text truly meant. He stared to Olivia, upset that he had to be the bearer of bad news. He silently closed his book and faced Olivia. He watched her sleep all night, being unable to sleep after what he had just learned. How would he explain this to her? He decided to figure out the words to say as she slept, dreading the morning to come.

They drown us out at sea
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 pm

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Olivia-gif

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 Angel2

Olivia's dreams were very strange tonight, mostly strange because she was never one to remember her dreams. This dream, compared to the ones she did remember, was still quite strange. She was standing in a dark room when suddenly everything grew stark white so quickly that it blinded her for a few seconds. All she could see in the image of the white was a small, moving, off white blob. It sort of looked like Blanca, but the image was too fuzzy to make out. Then she snapped awake, finding this very simple, vague dream to be stranger than the dreams she had where her imagination ran wild.
It took Olivia a moment to realize where she was, but then she remembered the events of yesterday. Morning light streams through the stained glass windows on the library and cast colorful glows on the walls and floor below. Olivia's gaze flickered around. She saw Blanca curled up asleep in a chair and Travis sitting away. Frowning, Olivia rose to her feet and walked over to her new friend. "Hey, did you find anything from that lead?" she asked as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 pm

| T R A V I S |
| J A D E N |
| S Y K E S |

Travis's head snapped up, hearing Olivia's voice. He rubbed his eyes as well. When he opened them again, his eyes were very bloodshot. Half was from being awake all night, the other half crying from having to tell Olivia. He looked at her with the most serious face he's ever made, which was pretty unsettling. While she was sleeping, he made out what exactly he was going to say. It wasn't going to be easy, that was a fact. Travis was having a hard time himself, imagine how Olivia would react. 'Olivia...' Her named echoed through his head all night. Travis finally spoke for the first time, for what seemed like years, but was only a few hours. He took a deep breath and calmly stated "Olivia, we need to talk."

They drown us out at sea
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Olivia was almost taken aback by how sad and tired he looked. His eyes were red and he looked miserable, like he had done something wrong while she was asleep. Her mind began to flood with questions of what could have caused him to look like this, but they all currently remained unanswered. "You look awful... Did you stay up all night?" she asked, sitting down in the chair across from him. She tried to remain calm, realizing that perhaps it was nothing and her mind was over exaggerating, as usual. However, four words suddenly made her heart leap up into her throat. We need to talk. Those words were horrible to hear no matter what situation you were in, and in this case it scared her silly. Olivia tried to swallow her fear, but only ended up letting out a soft squeak of terror and anxiety. "O-okay...um...what do we..uh...what do we need to talk about?" she stuttered.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:32 pm

| T R A V I S |
| J A D E N |
| S Y K E S |

Travis looked at her, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath and letting it out through his nose. He opened his eyes once more, and locked eyes with her. He was tempted to grab her hands, to help give some comfort while he told her. But alas, he couldn't. "Yes, I was up all night. I did get something from that lead, I had it all figured out at around one in the morning. But I couldn't sleep because it haunted me.." His voice beginning to shake, he stopped to take another deep breath, and kept going.
"The book gave hints to what you had, so I kept reading. After putting the pieces together and comprehending what needs to be done, I was okay with it. But after thinking through it more, I became unsettled. What needs to be done.." He took another deep breath, the shaking becoming uncontrollable, trying his hardest to keep calm for Olivia, and you could tell he was trying. "Olivia... You have to sacrifice the thing that means most to you. I know it doesn't sound bad at first, but once you think through it... you'll understand where I'm going with this.. Olivia I'm sorry.." He croaked, taking his head and putting it in his hands. He just couldn't look at Olivia, afraid of how she would look, angry, upset, confused, the possibilities were endless. What made the wound sting more is waiting for her to react.

They drown us out at sea
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Olivia listened as Travis spoke. The thing she treasures most? Why would he be so upset about that? However, the wheels in her head began to turn and dots began to connect. This isn't just a thing, this is a sacrifice. A live sacrifice. And the it hit her. Blanca.
Olivia's eyes widened and instantly filled with tears. "No!" she screamed, taking a step back. Her scream echoed through the library and met her ears again. Her cheeks were already soaked with tears and she found it hard to breathe. "I'll live with it! I'll live with it!" she kept repeating through sobs.
Blanca was awakened by Olivia's screams and quickly made her way to her friend. "Olivia? Olivia! What's wrong? What happened?" she demanded in a frantic tone. Olivia turned to Blanca and let out another string of words, but they were lost in her tears. 'I can't lose you! I can't! I'll live with it! You're the thing I love most but I can't sacrifice you! I can't I can't!' her mind said to Blanca. The arctic fox was lost at first, but looking over at Travis and then realizing what they were talking about, her mind connected the two dots. Olivia was required to sacrifice the thing that meant the most to her to break her curse. And Blanca, the arctic fox, was Olivia's most treasured thing. Blanca fell silent and her thoughts seemed to drown out the sounds of Olivia's crying. Blanca recalled a time when she was given a task. She was a young kit who had just lost her family. She was taken in by a man and a woman dressed in white. The woman said to her something that she was meant to do. But it never made sense until this very moment.
"I'll do it. I'll be the sacrifice," Blanca said in a stern tone. Olivia's crying stopped when she heard Blanca's voice in her head. She stared at her companion, wide eyed. "W-What?! No! No no no no no! I...I...I won't let you!" Olivia stammered and stuttered. Blanca had a brave glint in her blue eyes. She was determined to complete the task that now made sense to her. "Olivia, it's what I was sent to you to do. I have to," she said. Olivia shook vigorously shook her head. "No you don't! No! Blanca you ca-"
"I was given this task as a kit. I was told that I was sent to you to keep you from being lonely. All of my life with you, after learning your circumstances, I thought I was going to be the one to keep you company. But I was wrong. I know now what that meant. I meant that I was the one that would give you human contact back. I was to be the one who would break this curse so you would never be lonely again," Blanca said.
Olivia was silent, but she continuously shook her head through Blanca's speech. Blanca, ignoring her friend's wishes, padded over to Travis. She looked up at the boy with sad but determined eyes and nodded her small, slender head.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 pm

| T R A V I S |
| J A D E N |
| S Y K E S |

Travis winced at the sound of her cries. He never wanted to hurt Olivia, but he just did by telling her this. After Olivia was talking to Blanca, it turned quiet. He could still hear Olivia sniffling, signaling she was still crying. But then he new what just happened; Blanca agreed. A few tears leaked out his eyes as he knew Blanca was willing to do this, to help Olivia. That was the sign of a bond that would never be broken, even after the other is gone. Lifting his head up, he watched as Blanca trotted over to him, sad, yet determined. He scooped her up in his arms, almost close to an embrace. Yes, he's only known Blanca for a total of twenty four hours, but he also felt close with the fox. Although, Olivia is still a wreck. "You're the bravest animal I will ever encounter in my life. I'm glad I got to meet you." Travis soothed to Blanca. He stroked the top of her head, trying to convey the love that he gave for the fox. He looked up at Olivia, locking eyes once more. "Do you want to carry her? Or should I?" He gave her the choice. He would prefer if she carried Blanca, just so she can hold her until the time came.

They drown us out at sea
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 am

Olivia felt numb. As if she was just cut off from her nerves while her brain desperately tried to reconnect them. It was as if Olivia was shot, shot directly through the heart and she was in shock. The sounds of the world around her were dulled to a simple ringing in her ears. She didn't hear Blanca trying to snap her out of it, she didn't hear Travis asking her a question. She heard nothing. She was about to lose Blanca, who had been there for her when no one else would. Olivia could try to stop it, but Blanca was too stubborn. She would sacrifice herself without Olivia's consent no matter what the daughter of Khione tried to do.
"Olivia...I have to do this," Blanca said. This sentence seemed to push past Olivia's numbness and she registered the sentence in her brain. Her senses began to function again and Olivia looked down at Blanca. No matter how much she begged and pleaded. Blanca was stubborn. There was one outcome, and it was losing Blanca. Whether she did it willingly or unwillingly did not matter. So, realizing there was not a thing she could do, Olivia decided to make the most out of her time with Blanca. She bent down and picked up the small ball of white fluff. She cradled her like a baby and buried her face in Blanca's white fur. Blanca nuzzled Olivia's neck and Olivia let out another soft sob. It didn't seem right for the life of an innocent creature to be required for a curse that she didn't even deserve. Olivia would rather live with the curse than lose Blanca, but this wasn't her decision. It was Blanca's life, and in this case Olivia's opinion didn't matter. "I'll carry her," Olivia mumbled. She gently stroked Blanca's soft with fur with her thumb as she stood there, not wanting to move her feet. "Olivia..." Blanca urged. Olivia obeyed and started forward with tears still streaming down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 am

| T R A V I S |
| J A D E N |
| S Y K E S |

Travis watched them, Olivia softly crying. Travis, his eyes beginning to tear up again, wiped his eyes and said "Well...to the Khione cabin." Travis led the way as Olivia and Blanca trailed behind them. What he prayed for is that Olivia wouldn't actually have to harm Blanca herself. That would destroy her. For life. As he silently prayed to the Gods, they made their way. The mid-morning was bright, sunny. Not a single cloud lingered in the sky. The temperature was just right, probably lingering around seventy degrees with a chilling wind that just enhanced it more. Travis ruffled his hair again, trying to get a cool breeze on his forehead. It was upsetting, something dreadful going to happen on such a beautiful day. Yet again, having it being rainy and cloudy would just set more emotions off. Rather have it beautiful day than a sad, cloudy one. Travis stood before the Khione cabin, suddenly getting a cold breeze. They were here. This was it.

They drown us out at sea

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Olivia walked silently behind Travis, simply enjoying Blanca's company while she still could. Olivia was sickened by what they could mean by sacrifice. They could mean just give up, which was hard enough, or they could mean literally, olden days, sacrifice. Olivia did not even want to think about what she'd do if she had to do that. The idea itself made her sick to her stomach. 'You don't have to do this you know. I don't want you to do this. I've lived fine without human contact, and I'll be fine for the rest of my life without it,' Olivia silently told Blanca. Blanca looked up at her friend and shook her head. "I'm a special fox, Olivia. I can talk to you through an empathy link. But even with that I'm not immortal. I'm going to die of old age eventually anyway, and then you'll be completely alone. This way I can control my own life, my own destiny, and help you along the way. I'm doing this, Olivia," Blanca said sternly.
Olivia could see the place where they made offerings to Khione now. There was a stand made of snow with an ever-flickering lantern tied to a pole hanging beside it. The pedestal of snow had carvings in the sides with ancient Greek words that they were to recite before each offering. Olivia's heart began to beat wildly and her eyes widened. 'No! No! I'm not ready!' she thought, feeling tears well up in her eyes again. A soft voice spoke in her head. "Olivia.." Blanca said, urging her friend forward. Olivia knelt on the ground and hugged Blanca. She buried her face in her companion's soft white fur, wishing that she could go back in time before they ever started researching ways to get rid of this curse.
"I don't want you to go..." Olivia whispered. Blanca placed a paw over Olivia's shoulder and buried her cold wet nose in the crook of Olivia's neck. "I know...But I have to. This is what I was brought to you to do. And if you let me do this without being sad, I'll be happy. I promise," Blanca cooed. Olivia let out a soft sob, allowing the tears to stream freely down her face. The two unlikely friends sat there for what seemed like hours, but was actually only a few minutes, in silence. They simply enjoyed one another's company.
Their goodbyes were over now and Olivia was walking Blanca over to the now and ice pedestal. She hugged the arctic fox one last time and kissed the top of her head. "Goodbye Olivia, I hope you'll never be lonely again," Blanca murmured. Olivia choked back tears as she set her friend down on the pedestal and took a few steps back.
Taking in a deep breath, Olivia spoke solemnly, but clearly. "Xάoς , παρακαλώ δεχθείτε τις προσφορές μου. Για να σας δώσω αυτό το δώρο με την ελπίδα ότι οι ευχές και οι προσευχές μας θα πρέπει να απαντηθούν," Olivia said in ancient Greek.
For a moment, everything was silent, everything was still. Blanca and Olivia's gaze locked and Olivia was about to run out to her friend and snatch her away from the offering table, but it was too late. A blinding white light enveloped both Blanca and Olivia until neither was visible. The light seeped into Olivia's skin. It felt warm and comforting, and seemed to relax all of the tensions she had. The light Blanca saw was the same. She was being lifted away into a welcoming glow, and she was happy.
The light faded, leaving Olivia crumpled on the ground and the pedestal empty. Olivia looked at her hands, wondering if she looked any different. The icy tint to her lips and fingers were gone and were replaced with a rosy pink. The color she once had in her face was replenished. The ice was gone, and so was Blanca.
It was a bittersweet moment for the daughter of Khione. She felt empty inside without the nagging, sarcastic voice of the arctic fox she loved so dearly in her head, but the part of her that was missing seemed to be refilled. Olivia looked up at Travis and gently took his hand.
There was no cold sensation in her blood anymore. There was no fear, no more pain, only the simple yet amazing feeling of human skin. Olivia rose from the ground and, using the hand that wasn't holding Travis' hand, reached out and gently cupped his face. A small, but sad, smile flickered across her face. "So this is what touch feels like.." she murmured. It was a simple thing, touch. Something that most took for granted. But to Olivia, the sweet texture of skin, of life, the feeling of a heartbeat, and sensation that yo got when your fingers brushed against another's...that was all Olivia ever wanted. And it was so simple, yet so wonderful to the young girl.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:49 pm

| T R A V I S |
| J A D E N |
| S Y K E S |

Travis stood outside where Blanca was to be sacrificed. He figured it would be best if they did it alone. Together. Travis, under his breath, still prayed for the sacrifice to not be too graphic. Travis stopped after a few moments, and listen to Olivia. Her voice shook just as badly as his did when he had to first break the news. Travis placed his right hand over his heart, just to feel it beat. He wondered how Olivia had made it this far without human touch. He went to go check on them when suddenly a blinding light enveloped him, Olivia, and Blanca. He saw Blanca being taken, with a happy glint in her eyes. Travis gave a smile before she was gone for good. When the light disappeared, he ran to Olivia's aid. "Olivia?!" When he felt his hand in hers, his cheeks slightly turned pink. Nothing. No cold. No freezing. No curse. Travis smiled widely. "It worked!" Travis said giddily, feeling Olivia's hands on his face. He kept smiling and pulled her into a long-awaited hug. He wrapped his arms securely around her, as if he wasn't letting go anytime soon. Travis's smile couldn't be erased right now. Not anytime soon.

They drown us out at sea

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Olivia felt overjoyed that she had the wonder of human touch back in her life, but that joy was clouded by Blanca's loss. However, at the moment, the wonderful feeling of Travis' touch was enough to overcome that sadness. She traced the contours of his with her fingers. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and laced her arms around his neck. She was like a curious child, trying to familiarize herself with what skin felt like. She loosened herself from the hug and looked up into his eyes. Seeing the smile on his face made her smile. And suddenly, she realized that Blanca was right. Olivia wasn't lonely anymore. Olivia stood on her toes and gently placed a kiss of Travis' cheek. She caressed his face with her thumbs and smiled up at him. "Thank you...for helping me," she whispered.

Later that night... The shock of the experience had worn off and was replaced with a dull ache of missing Blanca. Being able to grow close to people again was amazing, Olivia had to admit. But she just had to wonder...what actually happened to Blanca? After a long day of holding hands, brushing shoulders and forgetting general personal boundaries, Olivia had made her way back to the Khione cabin. She shared the good, but sad, news with her cabin mates. They consoled and congratulated her. After the greetings were finished, Olivia made her way back to her Cabin Leader room. She plopped down on her bed and let out a soft sigh. She looked over at the spot where Blanca usually slept and suddenly grew sad. But then something caught her attention, something that wasn't there before. Olivia turned to her constellation wall, which was a wall of stars and constellations (with their outlined shapes) that were out during the winter. There was something new. A new constellation added to her wall. But how could that be? Upon closer inspection, Olivia saw what shape the stars was making. An arctic fox with a wide smile. It was Blanca. Olivia grinned and suddenly, she knew that Blanca wasn't completely gone. And that she would never be completely gone. That night in Olivia's dreams, Blanca visited her friend and Olivia slept soundly and peacefully.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]   The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Formed Friendship and the Broken Curse [p r i v a t e--To Rachie]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2