Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Removing a Curse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 am

I took a seat on the bed, "Thanks for the help." I replied as I took some nectar, "I think I should explain things to you." I replied
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Wolf

Wolf

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:47 am

"I have never seen something like that." I stuttered. "What did just happen in the arena? That wasn't my fault, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am

I chuckled "no it wasnt. I have been cursed by Kronos, He has some ability to control me, and use my energy for himself. I was kidnapped, and then sent back when he had cursed me. I think he expects me to fight on his side. And if im cursed chances are that will happen. I need your help to remove the curse, or im gonna die." I explained getting scared just retelling the story.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 am

"Wait hold on a second? You want me to help you? I am not really good with curses and stuff, can't you find some kids of Hecate or Athena to help you? I am just good at fighting." I told the exhausted kid, I was scared now. Scared that Kronos was using kids from camp for his benefits.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 am

"well i need someone who could remove this curse, could you find someone?" I asked, pleading with him
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:56 am

"I dont, I don't know. I have never heard of anything like that. I am sorry this freaks me out." I said staring at him. "Like I said, you should ask some of those Athena kids or something. If you ever need a fighter, well then call me."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 am

"Ive been gone too long to know who and what around here, I was hoping you could help me." I replied laying down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:01 am

"Well I will check the camp if I find anyone who can help you, I promise on the styx." I told him and decided to let him rest, he looked exhausted and like he was about to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:06 am

I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep. Hopefully the boy would come back with someone, I didnt want to die at the hands of Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:43 am

I stood up and looked a last time at Cassius, he was a brave fighter and deserved to be cured. " I will do everything in my power to help you Cassius." I said with pride and left to look for somebody to help him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 pm

I woke up with a start, I had a nightmare. Kronos had once again enabled his power of me and my thoughts. I had sweat dripping down my face, and I was short of breath. I looked around, but i didnt see the boy, or anyone else either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Removing a Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing a Curse   Removing a Curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removing a Curse
Page 1 of 1