Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One   The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:46 pm

When Jovan and Judah Smith left the school that day, they never could have imagined what was about to happen. They met their best friend, Kody Rossen, at their lockers. He had an anxious lookon his face, but neither of the boys seemed to notice. They walked home together, joking and laughing. Kody forced himself to act normal and joined in, but only halfheartedly. Jovan noticed it as soon as he walked up the steps. The door was ajar, Jovan pushed it open and cautiously entered his house.
"What happened in here?" He asked. The house had been ransacked, someone was looking for something. Jovan headed to the living room, while Judah went into the kitchen. Just then Julie Smith walkeed in the front door.
"Jovan, Judah, please come here, I have something important I need to tell you." She called out. The three boys entered the front hall, Judah was holding a note in his hand.
"Guys this is Cal, and Zeth,." Julie said introducing the tow older boys. Jovan had seen them at school, they were seniors, but what was mother doing bringing them home.
"Mom, what happened here, and what is this note for?" Judah asked holding up the note. The note said I have my eye on you. It was marked with a big red eye. Thats when the roar was heard, even before you could see anything.
"Julie you need to take Jovan, and Judah. You need to get them to camp, and stay there. Im sure Chiron will be happy to see you again. Cal, Zeth and I will take care of Polyphemus. Gods, what is he doing here." Kody said. Julie ran into her room, and came back with a bag she had prepared for this day. She handed a big book to Jovan,
"This book will tell you everything you need to know, now lets go, out the back door." They ran out the back door, and got into the car and they drove off. On the way, she tried to explain everything she could, while they were driving to the camp.

Once they reached the camp, or as close as they could get with the car, they got out. They began to walk up the hill that lead to the camp. Jovan was halfway up when he sensed something that wasnt right. He turned around and what he saw frightened him. His brother looked crazed and his eyes were rolling around in his sockets.
"you murderer, im going to kill you." Judah shouted looking at Jovan. He grabbed a tree branch, and charged. Jovan had to hit the ground to avoid getting hit by the branch. Judah stopped suddenly, and dropped the branch, without warning, he collapsed. Jovan and Julie ran over to him.
"mom, what happened to him?" Jovan asked shakily.
"I dont know, but we need to get him over the hill, and to the camp." She replied. She grabbed Judah and lifted him up, together they charried him down, and they entered a big house that was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One   The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Looks good so far! I'm guessing Judah has this curse of Polyphemus?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One   The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Yes indeed he does. :)
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One   The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Good idea! I like it a lot. I want to read more. Please continue!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One   The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm

I'll see what I can do :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One   The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Polyphemus: Segment One
Page 1 of 1