Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We make way to the lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

We make way to the lake Empty
PostSubject: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 pm

...Jake and Abby got to the lake and he found a patch of rock where he could rest "Here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:35 am

Abigail sat down on the ground, hugging her knees close to her chest. She gazed at the calm lake, feeling at peace herself. "Yeah, this is fine," she commented.

Abby mindlessly pulled on some grass for something to do. Blame her ADHD for that. Abby just had to be doing something with her hands or feet. "Well, as I told you, I like solving Sudoku puzzles. But, seeing as both of my puzzle books got drenched a while back, I'm still planning to buy another from the camp store," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Jake thought it over 'Well she did get me my shirt and i promised to pay her back' he said to himself. "How about I'll go get you the books I did owe you one" he offered with a smile on his face. Jake remembered where he put his money, the front pocket of his pack he reminded himself. "If you want we can go right now or do you want to wait instead?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:41 am

"No, no, it's fine," Abigail said sincerely. She played with the blades of grass she held in her hands for something to do. She laid on her back, staring at the bright clear sky above them. The grass felt good and comfortable. Truth be told, she was too lazy to get up now."So what do you do in your free time?" she asked, trying to switch topics.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:53 pm

"Nothing really I just go for walks, explore, I like to paint and I feed my horse" Jake said thinking of what he does. "Well I will get you Sudoku no matter how much you refuse" Jake said smirking. He thought about going now but he liked the view of the lake from here. "I was thinking of heading to the library after this to read" Jake said staring out on the lake.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm

... Jake came back to the lake out of breath and sat beside Abby. "missed me?" I chuckled and tossed over the book to her. "There have fun, I told you I will" Jake felt happy to do something nice since a long time. He got up stretched and sat back down "I might head back to my cabin in a bit if you care to join I'm leaving in a minute" he said gazing at the other campers who were leaving already. The sun was beginning to set and the air was feeling more cooler.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 am

Abby's eyes snapped open in surprise. What happened? Why was she lying on the grass? She blinked. Oh, she must have dozed off while Jake was talking. That must have been so rude. Abby started to mentally berate herself for that. Then she noticed the brand new puzzle book beside her. She looked up at Jake. "You didn't need to do that," she said softly, still lying with her back to the ground. "But thanks anyway."

Abby smiled at him before picking up the Sudoku book and flipping through the pages. She settled the book on her stomach, knowing that it would soon be too dark for her to solve any of puzzles there. "You go ahead," she said, only just loud enough for Jake to hear. "I'm staying here for a while."

Her eyes were already half-closed. Ha, Abby was too lazy to even go back to her cabin to sleep. Besides, the grass was comfortable and the fresh air just made the whole scene so much more peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:46 am

"Ok" Jake said yawned and left. He started to the cabins and was walking alone. Some other campers walked past him and some dryads were heading into the forest. Jake finally got to his cabin, he walked in and fell on his bunk and dosed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We make way to the lake   We make way to the lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We make way to the lake
Page 1 of 1