Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Remember the breeze :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Remember the breeze :) Empty
PostSubject: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I took my horse out for a ride through the forest's path and we galloped through. I use to go horse-back riding when i was a kid so i have good experience but i never had any lessons with the flight yet so i might go ahead and try that soon on my free time. When the path ended I saw pegasi's and some Pegasus take off into the air which was pretty cool. I've seen my friend talk to his pegasi before so i thought that I would try it to.'Um, hello' Greetings master he said back. 'can you try full speed until we reach the stables again' i asked him As you wish. We raced down the opening and cut through the path back to the stables. It was my best ride yet with all the force of the wind blowing into my face and through my hair. We got back to the stable and i filled his trough with water. 'That was great thanks' My pleasure he responded. I locked the stable door which read(Name: Lightning Owner: Jake Surlhagos).'Oh and remember you don't have to talk old fashion' I said leaving the stable Thank the Gods it was boring, hey dude before you leave can i have a carrot 'sure' I said while tossing a carrot in his pen, I laughed to my self and left with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:57 pm

"You any good?" Liv challanged the older boy in front of her, grabbing 2 carrots from the sack. She feed one to her horse Violet, a grey pony with a nasty mouth. The other carrot Livia popped in her mouth. "Would you like one?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm

"Yea, I am I like to ride often and have some pretty good experiences" Jake replied taking on the challenge. "And, no I don't feel like a carrot now" he said and slipped aside around the girl." Your name?" Jake asked her. "Mine is Jake by the way" he said waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:58 am

"Malcolm. Liv Malcolm." Livia said, holding out her hand. "Do you want to learn something cool?" Liv tapped her foot impatiently, her riding boots making clacking sounds on the stone floor. Livia remembered the first time she had ridden a pegisai. It was pretty scary, considering she had a minor fear of heights. And then she had fallen. Which she was going to show Jake. Livia grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:58 pm

"Uh, Ok" Jake replied not knowing what she was about to do. He noticed that she was tapping her foot against the ground and he smiled to himself. "So, what is it anyways?" Jake asked. He walked over and poured some food and water into his horse's trough.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:19 pm

"You'll see." Said Liv knowingly, walking to the back of the barn where the pegisus were stabled. "You'll want a pegisai." She said, unlatching the door to a paint's stall and tacking him up fast.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 pm

"Ok, what are we doing" Jake asked thinking of flying areas."Any specific take of zones?" he asked and walked through the stables looking at pegasi's. He found a pegasus and put a sattle on it riding out. "Ready?" he called and waited on the gorse for her.

((Role play needs to be 4 sentences minimum))
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

(( I think that last one was. I'm just lazy XD))

Livia nodded her head. "Come on." She galloped the pegisai up to one of the open paddocks. Liv urged the horse to go up. She imagined herself flying in the clouds. The horse started to gallop in the air. Liv pulled on the reins. "Are you scared of heights?" She asked Jake, spinning a 180 on her saddle to face him. Livia liked riding backwards, and she slowed her horse down so she could get back to the front of the saddle. For a moment after she swung her legs to the side of the saddle, she was suspended in midair, one leg dangling dangerously over the side of the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Jake laughed as he watched her swing around on the horse. He then answered the question " If I was scared of heights then why would be riding into the air?" he cleverly said as they were at the flying reach point. He looked down around the camp and thought to himself of what an amazing view it was. "How high are we going, or do you want to stop here?" he asked Liv.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm

"Here's fine. Unless you want to go higher." Liv said with a grin. "Do you want me to show to or tell you hat to do first?" She asked, thinking of tumbling winds, and bright sunny skies, leaing into the distance, to have your horse catch your from under their leather saddle.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:58 pm

"we can go higher, i don't mind"Jake said while pulling up the straps for the pegasi to go higher. He grinned when he was flying higher than her looking down. "How about here?" He shouted down, while dodging a random bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the breeze :)   Remember the breeze :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember the breeze :)
Page 1 of 1