Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Morning Breeze [Carys]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

Morning Breeze [Carys] Empty
PostSubject: Morning Breeze [Carys]   Morning Breeze [Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:11 am

Naomi | Khione | Silence is beautiful.
Spoiler:

Naomi slowly walked along Euros Creek, humming to herself, thoughts overwhelming her. Ice that dangled from the tree branches seemed to cling to her, she didn't mind. She loved the winter.

With a wave of her hand, she brought the biggest icicle in sight to her, and smiled, crafting it into a bow to put in her hair.

After putting the icicle bow in her already frozen locks, she stopped to admire the frozen creek for a moment. She sighed at such a beautiful sight and closed her eyes, as if imagining herself gliding across the ice gracefully like an elegant ice skater.

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Morning Breeze [Carys]   Morning Breeze [Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 am

ulf valdison,
        It was the middle of winter and Ulf was dressed for it. He was wearing some jeans and a shirt with long sleeves topped by his coat with a fur lining. Next to him was Ghost padding along happily. Although, Ghost wasn't a dog, nor cat, well, he was a type of cat I guess. He was a lion rather than a kitty. A big-white, winter-touched lion with sky blue eyes. He was big and ferocious and Ulf held his mane tightly with his little fingers. His soft round face was nervous and slightly uncertain as he saw someone near the creek. He shook it off and smiled, he was Ulf the Vigorous! Winter's Child. He had enough of walking and Ghost stopped and sat. Getting on top of the mighty lion's back they marched forwards with his slingshot and stone ammunition in one pocket he waved with his left hand, "Hello!" he said smiling...hello was probably one of the only words he could say and loved saying it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Morning Breeze [Carys]   Morning Breeze [Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 am

Naomi opened her eyes quickly to see a wonderful sight. A boy was riding a beautiful lion. She gave her best smile and waved, snowflakes falling off of her icy fingertips. She was in her light blue dress, wearing a bow she made out of ice. She didn't look cold at all, actually seemed to be enjoying herself. "Hello, I'm Naomi!" she told him. Ever since Taylor and I had met, I wasn't as shy. I finally started making friends of my own.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Morning Breeze [Carys]   Morning Breeze [Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 pm

ulf valdison,
        Ulf held out his small child hands to shake the girls, "I is Ulf!" he said and clapped. The ice felt his excitement and the bow in the girls hair shattered as did a lot of icicles around them and disappeared in diamond-like dust. He smiled sadly, "I sorry!" he said a bit worried. His Icelandic accent was think. He leant towards Ghost's ear and whispered something in Icelandic which made the lion shake his head rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Breeze [Carys]   Morning Breeze [Carys] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Breeze [Carys]
Page 1 of 1