Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML} Empty
PostSubject: Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML}   Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel trotted into the amphitheater, her sketchbook stuffed with sheet music in one hand, and her friend's Gibson guitar in the other. She had been invited to perform for the music festival, just a simple interval while the stage was set for the main players. She was still nervous though, and her hands trembled as she did up her curly red hair. She looked down at her ensemble; a simple white dress, cut to her knees, and black flats, as well as a bit of makeup to bring out the green out of her hazel eyes. A voice called out to her, announcing that it was her time. She nodded, took a deep breath, and strode out onto the stage, head held high. She carefully set her music on the stand, and adjusted the mic. She looked up at the crowd. "Hello," she began, her voice strong. "I'm Rachel, and I'll be singing I Hate Seagulls by Kate Nash." There were a few titters in the crowd as she started to pluck the strings of the guitar.
I hate seagulls,
I hate being sick,
I hate burning my finger on the toaster,
And I hate nits...
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML}   Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML} Tumblr_lr0se5pNao1qebz1fo1_500
Chandler Ryan Moreaux
Son of Tyche
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chandler wonders out of the Hera cabin, and manages to find his way to the amphitheater. It is surprisingly crowded and the boy is a bit shocked. But then he remembers that there is some summer festival going on, and part of it is a music festival. As long as he is here, he might as well stay. He walks down the steps, and stops at the fifth row from the bottom. Walking down the row, he sits down in one of the seats.

He takes his sunglasses off of his shirt, where they are clipped and puts them on his face. He then looks down at his outfit. He is wearing a pair of khaki walking style shorts, and a plain navy blue v-neck, and a pair of Nike slides. Nothing fancy, perfect for a nice music festival. 

Hearing the next performer walk up to the stage, Chandler looks up. He tilts his head, and watches the girl. He leans forward a bit, and rests his elbow on his leg, and supports his head with his elbow. He then listens as the girl performs. Hm she actually sounds pretty good. Smiling, he stands up and claps along with the other people there.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML}   Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel smiled and bowed as she received applause, and let out a shaky breath. Quickly grabbing her sheet music, she slipped backstage, handing her guitar to a stage hand. She stepped into a dressing room to change into a tank top and leggings, then quickly went outside to catch the next performance. The amphitheater was packed; she hadn't noticed it on stage. She traipsed through the aisles, looking left and right for an open seat. Spotting an empty space on the fifth row, Rachel squeezed past fellow campers, and after a few quiet "excuse me"s she settled next to a boy, about her age. The stagehands were still setting a few more set pieces, and everyone was still quietly conversing. She turned to the boy next to her. "Hello," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML}   Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk with me through the summer breeze {ML}
Page 1 of 1