Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Misty Breeze's Chatracter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Misty Breeze's Chatracter Empty
PostSubject: Misty Breeze's Chatracter   Misty Breeze's Chatracter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Misty Breeze's Chatracter Misty10
Name: Misty Breeze
Age/Birthday: 12, birthday is june 14th.
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Jacob Breeze, father.
Years in Camp: 7th grade
Brief History: She mainly raised herself until a point where she couldn't fend for herself any longer. Her father cares deeply for her, but he is often away on trips. He trusts Misty to take care of herself. He aslo sends her souveneirs from his trips, such as seashells and accessories.
Physical Appearance: Misty eyes, a silvery-blue colour. Long, waist-legth waby red hair. Usually wears a camp half-blood tee with faded jeans. Always wears a silver-chained necklace locket, and in the locket is a photo of her father.
Personality: Misty's personality varies on her mood. If she is happy, she'll be sweet and kind. If she's really upset, she'll act rude and mean. She is usually very sweet, and hardly ever short-tempered. She has a soft spot for animals.
Fatal Flaw: Very frogiving, willing to forgive anybody who asks for it.
Pets: Silver cat named Feather that she rescued when she was 10. Gray cat named Storm, rescued at the same time as Feather.
Talents: General talents of children oif Aphrodite, Charmspeak, fighting and defense
Weapons: A silver sword with a pine hilt. She had it specially made, and calls it Nightslash.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: Not much, except she never goes anywhere without Feather and Storm, or her sword.

Last edited by Misty Breeze on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Misty Breeze's Chatracter   Misty Breeze's Chatracter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Misty appears to be missing her appearance and personality so add those two in? xD
She's also pretty talented which is kind of unusual for a 12 year old. Maybe take one or two of her talents away? o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty Breeze's Chatracter   Misty Breeze's Chatracter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Misty Breeze's Chatracter   Misty Breeze's Chatracter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks for editing! Misty's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty Breeze's Chatracter   Misty Breeze's Chatracter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks! I'm gonna start RPing now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty Breeze's Chatracter   Misty Breeze's Chatracter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty Breeze's Chatracter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: