Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 122yu1d
Victoria (Vicks) Gallagher

She looked at him. "Y-You're not?" she asked, confusion in her voice. "Because...I-I..." she shook her head, "Forget it." she mumbled. She looked at him. She put her head on his shoulder.

"I don't know how to explain it." she said quietly, wrapping her arms around him. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:13 pm

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He sighed, kissing her forehead and resting his chin on her head. This moment practically spoke for himself, and it wasn’t something that occurred often, He enjoyed these moments. They would stand there, doing nothing, letting their actions speak for them. It was something that to him, was better than saying everything out loud and worry about how it would sound to the person receiving it.
“S’okay” he whispered softly. Sighing, not really knowing what to do, he closed his eyes for a second, trying to fully process everything that had just happened. But no matter how hard he tried to process everything, it would still take time. Time was something he didn’t have this time. Then again, he told himself that every time.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 pm

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 Bfgto1

Vicks shut her eyes. She knew at one point... he would leave. He would leave her because of her problems. She was telling herself now, so later... when he did, it wouldn't seem so bad.

The small moments that they had, that were like this.. quiet, where they spoke through their actions, were her favorite. She didn't have to talk to explain anything. He understood her. She gave him a small smile.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled again, half hoping he didn't hear. She just needed to say it, to herself, and to him. She was saying it to her dad, who.. she hoped had died a nice, blessed death, not one full of pain.

She always thought that he would've had high expectations for her, and... smoking weed, and drinking...wasn't one of the things she believed any parent to like their children doing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

“No need to say sorry.” He said. It was barely a whisper; even he could barely hear it. He wondered what would happen later on. Would they part ways? Would they stay together? Would they last another year? Would he pop the question? He thought. Clearing his mind of all the questions, thoughts and etc., The future had endless possibilities, some good, some bad, but the right decisions would naturally lead to the good possibilities.

He wondered what would happen to them later on, if only he would be able to see in the future. Well, technically, he was able to, but only for a few seconds, and he wasn’t able to control it. It just came, which sucked, because the future seemed so close, but just out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

She looked at him, "Yes, there is." she mumbled. She wouldn't cry at her weakness. She wouldn't cry at her failure. She definately would not cry at failing yet another person. She wouldn't.

She continued to tell herself this, but she found herself holding back tears with every sentence. How could she do this? Yes, she was blaming herself, because it was her fault.
She couldn't look at Jake anymore, for fear of the water from her eyes falling. She sighed, "Can we please leave now?" she asked quietly. She didn't want to stay any longer, before she ended up breaking down on the spot.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

(WEEKLY TIMESKIP)
Jake woke up, barely being able to drag himself out of bed. He always hated mornings, and usually just skipped breakfast. Slipping on a random white V-neck, He realized that it was already 11:30. He had five minutes to meet Vicks at the Strawberry Fields. Jake sprinted as fast as he could. For once, he was late, only by 3 minutes, but still late. He mentally cursed himself for going to sleep at 1 in the morning the prior night, reading.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Vicks was sitting in the strawberry fields, waiting for Jake. She looked at the time, usually she was the one a bit late. Where was he? he would be there. Speak of the devil.. he came, three minutes late.

She didn't notice that she was sitting with her knees curled up to her chest until then. She slowly crossed them so she looked slightly normal. She didn't though. Withdrawal for her was making her go insane.

Her hair laid dead, flat against her cheeks, her skin pale, and her eyes were slightly blank. She sighed, closing them for a moment. "Hi." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Smiling weakly, he replied, "Hey." It hurt him to see her in such pain. If only he hadn't been so stupid and caused her to go back to weed. He shook off the thought, trying to think happy thoughts. He sat beside her and crossed his legs, like how little kids did at school during 'carpet time'. She looked like she was going through o much pain, as if it was slowly eating her away every second. It was.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Vicks looked at him for a moment. She couldn't look him in the eyes, however. She looked anywhere except for his eyes, she felt like shame had been dropped on top of her, like a 100 pound weight being pushed down on her every time she looked at him, and how sad he was.. she couldn't handle it knowing that her addiction was the cause of that.

She sighed, "What's up?" she asked quietly, it seemed that, her volume of voice couldn't get any higher than a whisper in the past few days.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He noticed that she was avoiding eye contact with him, and instead of answering her, he tilder her chin up and kissed her. "I can't stand to see you feel guilty, you know." he said. As cheesy and cliched as this lined sounded, it was 100% true. And even though he knew it was his fault, the fact that she felt guilty for his guilt just made things worse. He cared alot about her, and honestly, it was his fault. She was too stubborn to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

She sighed. "I can't stand seeing you look like it either." she replied. Her voice still not raising above a whisper. She was an addict, but she had Jake helping her. If it weren't for him... she would still be smoking weed, plus the other things that she had told Jake she smoked.

She kissed him lightly on the cheek, her lips brushing against his cheek lightly, lingering before she pulled back.

(Majuana, weed, beer, vodka, etc, she was an addict to it all)
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He smiled weakly. He had never experienced the pain of withdrawl nor had he ever had a hangover, but he knew it wasn't that great. Mostly because he had learned what parts of the body withdrawl had affected, and everyone knew that it wasn't exactly fun in general. He knew that she was going to need help; lots of it. Though that was only a small part of the reason why he didn't ditch her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 pm

She looked at him. "What'ya thinking about?" she asked, raising an eyebrow towards him. When she could get over her withdrawal, then maybe she could regain her voice, the way she held herself... when it was over. Jake could stop looking at her like she was some little child, and always with a sadness in his eyes.

She closed her eyes, leaning onto Jake slightly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake sighed. "You know what? You wanna take a break? Like go somewhere else? It just doesn't feel right here at camp." he confessed. He wanted to take her somewhere for a while, but never really talked about it before. He also knew that she didn't like it when he pitied her. Not that he did, but it seemed like it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 pm

She nodded, "Yea, please."she admitted. At camp she felt trapped, confined, and worst of all.. she felt guilty. Every minute that passed she felt guilty for what she had done. She sighed, "Where?" she asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 am

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake shrugged. “I don’t know. Anywhere you have in mind?” he asked. Personally, he would’ve chosen something like Greece or Switzerland, but it was up to her. Besides, he liked seeing what she had an interest in. Or maybe they could go to multiple countries. He would enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 am

She looked at him, "Anywhere?" she asked, raising an eyebrow towards him, "If it was anywhere..." she trailed off, thinking about where she would want to go, "Then I would choose Greece." she admitted.

"I would at least see one of my parents, at least her temple..." she looked down, playing with her hands. It was what she did when she was uncomfortable.

Her ADHD always kicked in at the worst possible times, like then, she couldn't focus directly one one thing or another, hence she was trying to stay as still as she could without having to go run a mile or something.

She sighed, "If you want to go somewhere else though..." she trailed off..
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake smiled, he had wanted to go to Greece and see his grandparents' temples in Greece too. "Then it's settled. We're going to Greece." he said, smiling like an idiot. They could go to Italy and Germany, and a bunch of places after that. He had been to those places before, but going with her would be something new. Sometihng that neither of them had tried before. Should they go by plane? By cruise? For how long? To what particular places? He wondered. There was going to be quite a bit of planning, but he could pull it off in 2-3 days.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Vicks gave him a small smile, "Like.. soon?" she asked incredulously. It would be just them two, Jake and her alone in Europe, would they see more than Greece? Would he do something insane? Would she do something insane?

There were so many open ended questions about it, besides the fact of planning, which with her withdrawal she would not be able to help much.

It was like another weight for her sort of, but knowing Jake, he would probably understand why she wouldn't be able to focus much for the next few days directly on planning, her mind was still intent on weed and such.

She looked at him, "A trip.. away from camp... to Greece?" she had never even been out of the United States before, going to Greece.. hell, going out of New York was big.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake nodded. "Comon, it’ll be fun. And it’s an opportunity for you to see other places in the world. It also helps keeping your mind off of the withdrawal." he said, sounding like a whiny little kid. He thought for a second. ”I’ll plan all of it. You can just sit back and enjoy.” he suggested.

He thought of all the places that they could go to. It would be something big for her. She had never been out of the country before, and he had the time to take her. It would be perfect. At least, he thought. She had to agree with hid ideas first, after all; the whole point was to help her. He’d been on vacation plenty of time. He could go pretty much anytime. His parents wouldn’t mind at all, they trusted him to make the right decisions. It wasn’t like his parents were the overprotective type. He just had to check in once every few weeks, tell them that he was fine and they would be happy. It wasn’t as if he was in any real danger at all. He knew how to take care of himself.

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:25 pm

She looked at him, "Just because I have some... problems right now doesn't mean I can't at least help a bit." she crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at him. She wouldn't let him do all the work just because she was going insane from major withdrawal.

Sure, she wouldn't be able to handle all of it, but she could handle some.. enough to feel like she wasn't just a dead weight.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 pm

He sighed. "Fine." he said, giving in. He wanted her to feel as if she wasn't a bother and that he trusted her enough to plan something. Besides, that was the whole point of the trip, how would he say no? He paused for a second. Where would you like to go though?' he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 am

Vicks smiled at him. "Europe in general.. or in Greece?" She raised an eyebrow towards him. She could plan something if he told her what, she couldn't focus enough to tell him straightforward what she was going to plan, and what he was, but she would still do something.

"In Europe in general? Verona, Italy." she admitted to him. Verona, home to Juliet's balcony, and the letters to Juliet system.

"In Greece, wherever Macaria's Temple is." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 pm

TIMESKIP!

Jake stood at the Eiffel Tower. The skies were clear and he could see the stars above. He had enjoyed touring Europe with her the past two weeks and fingered the small box in his pocket. He had kept the box with him at all times to prevent her from finding it and to not lose it, because losing it would be the worst thing ever he could do.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 pm

She walked back over to Jake, giving him a piece of the chocolate that she had just bought. She smiled, looking at the stars. The purpose of the trip was to get away from camp, and to help her with her problems. She was doing better now, she didn't feel such a strong urge to have the weed or anything anymore. "Hey." she said, putting her head on his shoulder, she looked down, seeing how high they were.

"Wow..." she trailed off, she couldn't believe that she was in Paris, France. Just like she couldn't believe that she was in London, Rome, Greece, or Verona. The last two weeks had been full of travel. What she had planned was one small thing: Her clothes. That was what she could plan. She smiled slightly thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next