Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) Tumblr_lro4u5F67u1qldh1uo1_500
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake was sitting at the bar, taking a sip from his can of beer. He had just felt like walking away from all the stress of the world and just drink a bit. He hated the taste of beer, to him, it tasted like crap, but he needed something that wouldn’t get him wasted, but just enough to keep him mind off things going on around him. He totally ignored the girls that were flirting with him left to right, telling them that he had a girlfriend already. One that I love; a lot and would never cheat on with he had thought in his mind.

Last edited by Akiro24680 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 pm

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) 122yu1d
Victoria (Vicks) Gallagher

Vicks was at a party in down-town NYC, she needed to clear her head. She took a small sip of the beer. She was at some kind of a High-School party. She looked around, girls were flirting endlessly with some guys. The occasional guy had tried to get her to dance or...something... but she bluntly refused every single one, telling them that she had a boyfriend. A boyfriend that she loved a great bit.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake had counted 14 girls who had tried to flirt with him, he brushed each and every one of them off, but one… this one wasn’t going to give up so easily. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing him, he had resisted and tried to pull back, but it was no use. By the time he had pried her off him, she had been kissing him for 40 seconds, and anyone could’ve seen it. Literally anyone.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Vicks had finally realized that the boy all the girls were flirting with was Jake. Of course. She rolled her eyes, knowing he wouldn't do--Then she saw it. He was kissing one of the girls. for quite a long time. She walked up, a rage clear in her eyes.

"Hi Jake." she said, her teeth clenched. She slapped him. "How 'ya doing?" she asked, glaring at the girl that was kissing him as all the people around them fled.

She raised an accusing eyebrow, her arms crossed. "If it wasn't obvious..." she slapped him again, leaving a mark. "We're over. Go have fun with your little slut." she said, hiding the pain in her voice.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake ran after Vicks, but he was too late, and by the time he had reached the exterior of the building, she had pretty much vanished. He bit his bottom lip, keeping himself from screaming in frustration. He knew that it wouldn’t help him at all. In only he had stayed at home. Running in the direction that he was swore he saw her run off in, he burst out sprinting, trying to catch up, even though he knew it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Vicks was in an alley, she pulled out a cigarette quickly, smoking. It was a habit she had picked up a long time ago, and now only did when she was upset. She realized that she still had the beer in her hands and she took a large sip.

She sighed, her head was throbbing, she had run into some guy while she ran off, he had sold her weed.

She promised herself after she turned 13 and got hooked on it for a year that she would never try it again, but... she was a mess.

No one could stop her at that point. She took a drag off the weed. She continued for a few minutes, each drag making her mind become foggier.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake ran around the neighbourhood, deciding that he should drive his car to another part of the area. He drove around; when he reached the place that she had told him where she had hid in when she ran away. He figured that she would be somewhere around here. Walking around, searching for her. He as getting really worried. He didn’t mean to hurt her in any way. He would never do that. He blamed himself for being such an idiot.

Sighing, he almost gave up, but when he sniffed the scent of weed, he was curious to see who it was. Looking around the corner, he had discovered Vicks sitting there, looking completely stoned. She was just sitting there, stoned. He didn’t know that to do. Should he bring her back to camp? What if Vicks was much more violent when stoned? It was highly possible. Then again, people didn’t exactly remember things or process things clearly when they were stoned.

He told himself that he would help her, even though he may end up with a black eye or something the next morning. Walking over and siting down beside her, taking his hoodie off and draping them on her shoulders. She seemed cold, she probably was. He found that she was rather cute even in this state. Though he shook the though off and whispered, “Vicks?” he had said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Vicks Gallagher

She tilted her head at him. Jake... Wait... She felt mad when she saw him. Why? She racked her brain for a second until she remembered. The minute she did she glared her jaw clenched.

"Whaddo yah whannt?" her voice slurred, but the ange was clear. How dare he do that. Make her look like a fool. She took another long drag of the weed as she looked at him.

She continued looking at him. She sloppily hit him. She couldn't focus on anything everything was swimming around her. "Dammit."

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:34 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|
He sighed, not caring weather or not his left cheek was burning due to the fact that she had slapped him twice. He grabbed the weed and threw it to the ground, then stepping on it, making sure that she wouldn't smoke anymore. It practically killed him to see her like that, sitting in the back alley, smoking weed.

He wanted to tell her everything, but knowing her, she would've never believe him. It worried him, he grabbed all the remaining weed and shoved it in his pocket. He heard the footsteps the voices of drunken men, around the age of 30 he guessed. He sat in the shadows, hoping that they wouldn't take the turn and approach them, but when they did, one of them whistled and looked grossly at her, causing him to frown.

One of them slurred. “Ohh look, a pretty young lady we got there…” he smirked devilishly as Jake stood up, glaring. “Back off.” He said, growling.

The other completely ignored Jake and continued, “She’s got a little boyfriend here to save her too! Oh how sweet.” He said sarcastically.

Jake was getting really fed up with their stupidity and clenched his fists, trying not to strangle them to death. Then one of them spoke up, looking rather clear minded and able to think. Vicks was sitting between them, which made matters worse. He tossed him four cans of beer and two packs of weed, “Finish all this in 20 minutes and we’ll let your little girlfriend go, or else we may actually have some fun tonight.” He said, winking at her.

Jake thought quickly, was there another way he could get out of this? If he got stoned or drunk, it would be pretty obvious that the two men could snatch Vicks out of his hand easily, and if he refused… well, he couldn’t really do anything but wish for the best that she would somehow manage to run away and fend for herself, which was also highly unlikely.

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 am

Ooc: Sorry about not posting all pretty but my iPhone is the only thing with Internet access to me right now. :/

Bic: Vicks shut her eyes for a few moments, all the weed that she had been smoking was wearing off. That was the weird thing about her, things like the effect of drugs, achohol and pain went away quickly.

She looked at the men. She tilted her head for a moment before speaking, "Zach?" she asked when she assured herself that it was him she smirked, "Hi, it's Victoria... You know the little 6 year old you helped out all those years ago?" if they could just believe her, hey were drunk enough to.

She got up her nerves to go over and hug him. "Never thought I'd see you again." she said. She took the liquor bottle he was holding out of his hands swiftly. She pulled away from him. "I made it home..." she looked at him, "I never saw you as he man to do this Zach. Especially to the girl you treated like a daughter."

She just had to get him to remember if it really was him, or to believe her if she was wrong. Thankfully, Jake didn't know how often this had happened to her when she was mad and stressed and decided to go downtown.

Her mind was clearling slowly. She took the bottle and weed out of Jakes hands, smashing it all. "You guys aren't going to hurt us are you? I have he police on speed dial, I'm sure theyd bs delighted to help Jake and me out." she raised an eyebrow, filling out her phone behind her back.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake felt anger boiling inside of him, he wasn't being himself today. He was so.... vengeful. He waited for whatever stunt she was trying to pull off actually work, which was pretty smart of her, but the man wasn't buying it.

Jake leaned against the wall, thinking about how if this went wrong, how much crap he would be in. The man's expression changed slightly, and pried Vicks off him. He walked past drunkenly, not really understanding the situation, but obviously knew that the BMW a street or two away from this alley was his.

He slammed Jake into the wall, grabbing onto him by the shirt and growling, "I don't remember any of this, but people like you shouldn't be here. Pretty boy.".

By now, Jake was furious and as the man was walking away, he took ahold of his wrist, twisted it, sending him flying to the ground, He crouched down to his level, not caring if he wasn't acting like himself, nobody looked at any girl like that, it disgusted him that they were such pigs. his girl or not, nobody deserved to be treated like a trophy. He muttered a string of curses in ancient greek as the other man ran off.

Jake sighed, realizing that she didn't want him there, so he just turned around, making his way back to the car. Not wanting to think about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:14 pm

She groaned, falling on the ground. She got up quickly, going around the guy. She couldn't believe that he did that. She muttered in ancient Greek going up behind him.

"Jake!" she called out, grabbing his wrist. She looked at him going in his path. "T-thanks." she stuttered out. She didn't know how or what to say to him. He... MYbe it was an accident but it didn't look like it.

She stood for a moment unable to say anything.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake raised an eyebrow at her behaviour. "Look... I didn't kiss her, she kissed me, I was trying to pry her off me but..." he paused showing her his nail marks. He knew that it wouldn't prove anything though. He realized that it was starting to rain a bit, and sighed, not really knowing what to do.

Should he just stand there? Kiss her? Tell her that he loved her? Prove to her that he never kissed that girl intentionally? He didn't know. Standing there was the best option for some reason. He just felt that actions would be louder than words in this particular moment. Though it seemed like they were in some kind of sappy show, where... you get it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:28 pm

She shook her head. This wasn't her. She raised her hand, as if to smack him, but she pulled him close, not thinking about anything.

She kissed him right as it started pouring down rain. Her brain couldn't process what was happening. He didn't kiss the girl. He didn't. She was making herself believe that.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Her mind was still in a slight daze, from the weed, and alcohol. Now.. well now she also had adrenaline in her system.

She pulled back slowly, locking eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Slowly wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her back, telling himself that it wasn't ever going to work, as much as he wanted this to. He had valued this relationship greatly, and still does. Though he wasn't sure what to do now. Were they back togeter? Had she forgiven him?

She had smelled of weed and alcohol, some of his least favourite things, but he looked past the outward appearance and found that all those other 'hot' girls would never compare with her in his eyes.

Pulling away, he had stared into her eyes, for a moment, he was lost in confusion. He came to a comclusion that love was something that nobody would ever understand, not even the goddess of love. It was different for each person, uncomprehesible for anyone, even the gods.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

She looked at him. Her heart was thumping. She put her head on his shoulder. "Where are we?" she asked, looking around, she couldn't remember where she had run off to.

She also had no clue if she had forgiven him or not, part of her wanted to, another part wanted to make her stay stubborn, make her believe that it was on purpose.

She forced away the thought. Because of her.. this would never work out. She l- she.. she had to admit that she loved Jake. She sighed. She should forgive him... or else.. this would never end.

She looked at him again. "Forgiven." she muttered, just loud enough for him to hear. She slapped him slightly, "That's for letting me get weed." she smacked his arm, "That's for going to some party without me."

She gave him a smirk.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"The lower west side." he said. It was the crappier side of the city, and it was where most of the violence happened. Obviously. He didn't like this side of it's city for the strange looks people gave him when they saw his car. Sure, he wasn't super rich or anything, but his parents had well paying professional jobs.

He smiled back as she slapped his arm playfully. He mentally noted to dispose of that pack of weed. He knew that she would suffer from withdrawl for the next week or so, that's why in the many times in his life when he was offered any of the stuff, he had declined it, often getting sneers from the drug dealers or the druggies using profanity.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:35 pm

She looked at where he had shoved the weed. She tried to grab it swiftly away. She needed it. She had to have it. She looked at him. She felt like she had to have it, but she knew that it wasn't good. It ruined your breath when fighting. It wasn't good for you, but...she... she couldn't think of living without it.

She sighed, putting her head on his shoulder again. "Help." she muttered, her voice cracked, the rain finally getting to her on top of everything else. She was going to be sick if they stayed out there any longer, it was pouring.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake sighed, realizing that she was probably going to do anything for some more weed. He quickly pecked her on the lips, letting his lips linger there for a second. "No, it's not going to help you at all if you give in." he said. The fact that she was addicted to the stuff hurt him. The fact that it was partially his fault, killed him.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 pm

She pouted slightly. "B-But.. I want it..." she trailed, trying to get it again.She looked up at the rain after she realized that she would have to be sneaky. She could tell that he didn't like her smoking it.. but.. she was slightly addicted.

She coughed a bit. "C-Can we go?" she asked, shivering slightly. The rain was.. cold, no duh.. and wet, again a given. But.. it was making her insane. She was cold, and her throat was aching, and now she was soaked and without her weed.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He sighed and nodded, walking back to his car. He didn't really care whether the leather in his car was rouined, but remembered that he had an extra towel in the trunk, so he opened it and tossed her the white towel so she could dry off.

He could tell that she was still stoned, and he wold do anything to keep her from smoking that stuff... if only quitting was that easy. He sighed, not really knowing what to do with this. He had never knew a druggie, and had never needed to deal with this situation, but he knew (from reading some medical manual) that withdrawl was caused by the... he stopped himself, he couldn't be thinking about stuff like this right now, he could go on and on about that stuff later, just not now.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 pm

She looked at him, she dried her self off quickly, mostly the bits of hair she had left. She wrung out her shirt. "it's raining." she said to him.

She wondered what he was thinking. It was weird.. when she was stoned...she could think clearly, but when she tried to think, nothing came out clear. At all.

She looked over at him. She was trying to piece together what he thought of her, probably that she was a complete druggie, except... she hadn't smoked weed since she was 13.. and that night. No other time that she could remember, and she had a pretty good memory of things like that.

She concluded that he was ashamed of her, that he wanted more from her. She was Vicks, the girl that let basically nothing hurt her. Except for... exceptions. She sighed, sitting in the car, looking out the window, her eyes glazed over.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

He parked the car and got off, stopping himself from sighing yet again. He didn't really know what to do with this. Drugs was something that wasn't easy to overcome. He had seen plenty of people go nuts from withdrawal, and most of them hadn't lasted past the effects.

It hurt him deeply, and he would do anything to help her. He wouldn't judge her, it was beyond him. He needed to think of something that would help her though; something that avoided sending her to some asylum, anything but that. He wouldn’t stand being away from her at all. It wouldn’t help her either, there would be too many questions.

Before he knew it, he had drifted off into his own little world as he so often did, thinking of ways to… he didn’t really know. He was just thinking in general. From Disneyland to weed, he was thinking about it. That’s just what he did best, think.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:05 am

She watched him as he thought. "You're mad at me, aren't you?" she asked quietly. She always felt guilty after smoking or doing drugs. She couldn't ever stop, she had tried, sure, but... it always came back to haunt her somehow.

She looked down, playing with her hands. She didn't know what it was about Jake, but he made her act like any other normal teenage girl would act like; insecure, being nice, etc.

Everything that she didn't normally let people see, she would only let Jake see. She thought for a moment before the answer became clear in her foggy mind. She loved him. She honestly did, which is why she was so ashamed for him to see her like that back in the alley.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 am

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|
Jake shook his head, smiling. “What makes you think I would be mad?” he asked, trying to lighten her up. He didn’t mind that she smoked, it didn’t change how much he loved her. He didn’t care whether she was super rich, had a huge loft on 5th avenue, or was an orphan that smoked weed. He didn’t five a frick.
She looked uncomfortable. Noticing that their clothes were pretty much dry, he spoke up, “You wanna talk about it?” he asked her. He wasn’t really expecting an answer, he understood. He knew that some people liked to keep certain things to themselves. Or maybe she just wasn’t ready to tell him. Either way, he didn’t really mind if she told him or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: