Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do I get one? [private to Essie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Do I get one? [private to Essie] Empty
PostSubject: Do I get one? [private to Essie]   Do I get one? [private to Essie] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Do I get one? [private to Essie] Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I lifted my hand up over the stable door, and lightly touched the Pegasus' neck. It felt just like a regular horse, but it definitely did not look like one. As I continued, it's wings relaxed. It was pitch black with small white speckles scattered from it's neck all the way to it's hooves.

I looked closely, and it's brown eyes were shifting as it stomped nervously. I didn't know who's this was, but it seemed like it wanted to get out. I looked around for any sign of the owner, but no one stepped forward. I didn't know how to work with these Pegasus, but something needed to be done.

I firmly grasped the reigns and quietly lifted the notch to the stable door. It creaked open, and I slowly led the Pegasus out. It seemed relieved, because it spread it's huge, magnificent wings and neighed loudly. I quietly stepped forward, and offered it a treat which it ate quickly. I laughed. IT was a very amazing creature.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Do I get one? [private to Essie]   Do I get one? [private to Essie] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Adrian walked into the stables, he wanted to see one of his favorite pegasai that he visited everyday, Nightrider. he walked towards where his stable was. What Adrian saw surprised him to say the least. "Uh, what the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked, looking at the boy that was feeding Nightrider a treat. Okay, so it wasn't all that bad, but he thought that when he first came here when he was 8 he had claimed Night as his.

This was his. he was being childish, but honestly, he felt slightly betrayed by his one...er, friend. He looked at the boy, he looked no older than 13, he shouldn't be harsh on him really, but he was mad. He looked at the boy again.

"He's mine." he said, eyeing the kid. Did this kid just take someone pegasus everyday without knowing that most of them are 'owned' by a camper? He shook the hair out of his face, crossing his arms in the process. He frowned slightly, taking the reigns of Night in his hands, he gave the animal an apple, still wondering what motivated this kid to just take a random pegasus out of it's stable without even asking another camper or someone to know if t was theirs or whose t was, that was the logical thing to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Do I get one? [private to Essie]   Do I get one? [private to Essie] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Do I get one? [private to Essie] Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I jumped, startled at the voice of a new person. I quickly dropped the reigns and took a quick step back. The other person was extremely upset. I looked around quickly, wanting to just run away.

"I'm sorry!" I said quickly, and truthfully. I was scared out of my wits, and this dude's appearance didn't help that. He had a very serious and disturbing look to him. "I swear I didn't know he was yours! He...or she...looked extremely cooped up, and no one was taking care of him," I explained, my words moving quickly. "I wasn't going to steal him, I swear! I just wanted to give him some space," I told the boy.

I took another step back, and let him study me. I didn't have anything to hide, and I was pretty sure he would find out sooner or later that I was being truthful.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Do I get one? [private to Essie]   Do I get one? [private to Essie] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Adrian shook hs head not saying another word to the young camper as he feed and brushed Night a bit, it was true that she was unkept a bit, he had returned from a three week sneak away just the night before. He sighed, looking at the kid when she looked at least a little better. "Okay, so you're not lying, but why just take someone's pegasus. [i]She]/i] has been mine since I was 8. Almost anyone at camp that comes to the stables often knows not to mess with Nightrider here." he shook his head, "Just be careful kid. Some people really don't like their pegasai to be touched.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Do I get one? [private to Essie]   Do I get one? [private to Essie] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:36 pm

My palms were sweaty. I had never ever actually visited the stables before. I decided it was best just to run. I looked behind me really quick, and casually. Okay, I could run into the forest and take my chances with the monsters, or talk to this guy...

"Okay. I promise I won't do it again," I told him. Then, I stuffed my hands in my pockets, shuffled backwards a bit, then turned and darted off into the forest. Monsters before socialization, I chuckled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Do I get one? [private to Essie]   Do I get one? [private to Essie] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Adrian watched at the kid ran, funny, that's the longest someone had ever stayed to actually talk with him, and even then...he wouldn't actually talk with him. He sighed, leading Night back into her stable, "I'll ride you tomorrow girl. Promise." he batted her back as he retreated into the forest to go sneak out again. He needed to leave again...what he really needed was for someone to talk to him for a real conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I get one? [private to Essie]   Do I get one? [private to Essie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I get one? [private to Essie]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: