Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) Empty
PostSubject: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) Colbyj11

<3,<3,<3,<3,<3Colby J. Fiser<3,<3,<3,<3,<3

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drop.

The sound echoed in the nearly empty stables. Being early morning like about 4. Colby had just been on her daily morning jog. As she already when back to the resterooms and took a shower she was sitting up in the top of the stables above the smell, it was amazing the powers of gravity. She was propped up agaisnt a saddle and the driping was from the water the leaked from the pipes below. Overall it was peaceful quite and cold.

It was to cold for Colby's liking, of course it was only about 52 degress but this wasn't good for the southern born girl. She closed her eyes and pulled her long shirt down her legs as much as possiable and regreting her shorts. Her green nearly glowing eyes shoot open when she heard the sounds of foot prinks. 'What loon in up this early, other then myself of course..' was her only thought as she moved to look over the railing.

<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Ace Ashfield

Gods, it was early.
Ace shuffled his feet sluggishly along the pave stones that led to the stables and squinted his eyes. The only reason he was up and about was because he couldn't sleep lately. The shadows under his eyes had darkened steadily over the past two weeks. He didn't know why he couldn't sleep, he just woke up one night and couldn't go back to sleep and the pattern had continued.

He rubbed his eyes and adjusted his sweater hood. Sighing, he paused as he passed by a window and examined his reflection briefly. He had seen better days. Ruffling his perpetually messy hair, he furrowed his eyebrows before moving on.
He didn't quite understand why he had decided to head toward the stables, but it seemed as good a choice as any other place. Normally, he would opt for the lake but he was tiring of the lake. Funny, he was tiring of most things lately. He stopped in front of the entrance to the stables and blinked a few times, tilting his head to listen. The horses were asleep, of course, as any decent living being would be at 4 in the morning.
Well, other than Colby. He mused, grinning at the thought of the Nyx girl who was always running around at the most ungodly hours.

Making his way into the stables, he plopped onto the nearest bale of hale. He stared at the ceiling for a moment before closing his eyes and draping an arm over them as well. He was so tired but he couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 pm

<3~,~<3~,~<3Colby.J.Fiser~,~

Colby's eyes widened for a moment when she recongized Ace. She was kinda stunned he'd end up in the stables. She giggled alittle before looking down at him. "Hey Ashfield. You thinking about sleeping on some hay? I doubt it'd be comfortable" she joked, knowing just by how unsteady his walking had been.

She crossed her arms on the lower bar of the railing and smiled down, she knew he couldn't see her if he tried due to how dark it was in here, She however could see easily at night could see his face and messy her and could just make out the darkness under his eyes.
"You look a mess" She said rather bluntly.

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Ace Ashfield

Such a familiar giggle. Ace slowly peeled his eyes open and lowered his arm back to his side. He tried to make out a figure in the darkness but failed to do so and sat up. "Just about as comfortable as my bunk, Fiser. Don't discriminate against the hay, you're hurting its feelings." He replied, rubbing his eyes and grinning. "Just so you know, I find your perfect night vision just slightly creepy as I, myself, possess none of it." He added, looking around a little bit in an attempt to locate her before giving up and scratching his head.

Raising an eyebrow at her statement, he laughed at her straight-forwardness. "You really know how to boost a guy's self-esteem." He remarked, rolling his eyes. "For the record, I like the messy look. Sort of highlights my rugged good looks, makes me seem like a rebellious, dangerous sort of person - you know the type." He said lightly. "Although lately, the messy look isn't really on purpose, but you know, it just makes it easier for me - no more hours of primping in front of a mirror - so no complaints here."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm

<3~,~<3Colby. J. Fiser~,~<3~,~

Colby smiled down at him, "You just wish you could see my beautiful face this lovly morning." She joked and smiled down at him. "You see the window across from here." she was talking about the window that was directly across from her with the moon shining half full across there. "Look oppoisite of it." The light the moon cast faintly shone across her face and body making her already pale skin to nearly glow white espically her legs.

She scoffed. "Oh that's what it was supposed to be.. I thought you lost your comb." she sent him a glance and leaned back to her pallet she had made which was diffently better then hay. She was no longer in the light and now invisable again. "Ah.. Doesn't it suck not being able to sleep.." Being a child of Nyx she was full of enegry during the night, when she should be asleep and would usally sleep in her cabin during the day and have cabin training that night, not that many siblings complained. "It's ironic for you, seeing as you used to not be able to go more then a few hours before taking a nap some- Anywhere.." She trailed of lazily and closed her eyes. She shuddered as she got to still in the cold soaked into her skin. Damn cold.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44034112
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:41 am

Ace Ashfield

Ace choked on his fit of slightly maniacal laughter. "L-lovely morning? Only you would say that at 4 AM." He answered, wiping a tear from his eye. He raised his head and located the window that Colby was talking about and looked across from it and smiled.
"In that lighting, you look like... I don't know, either a goddess or a ghost." He said before realizing what he said and scratching his nose. "I mean, uh, one of those... decent looking ones, you know?" He added, stumbling a little bit over the end of the sentence but coughing to regain composure. Nice recovery, Ashfield.

He crinkled his nose for a moment before standing up and gripping one of the stable supports. He placed his foot in the crook of two other beams and climbed to where Colby was and grinned when he got there. Ruffling his hair, he swung himself onto the place beside her and released his breath when he got there. "Some of those beams were creaking pretty dangerously, I probably shouldn't try that again." He informed her while stretching his neck.

"Combs are for schmucks, and mine always get stuck.." He muttered, looking over and finding that she was no longer visible. "Wow, nice disappearing act. But, you know, I just got here so the party's just getting started." He said, rubbing his nose. He glared in the direction that she was sitting in a little bit before sighing. "I would kill to nap right now, but my body - or I guess, my mind, just isn't agreeing with me. Really, it's so temperamental. Like a woman. Oh gods, what if I have a female mind? What a horrifying thought."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Laughing along with him she shook her head. "Yeah Probably but at least it's not a bad morning." When she seen his gaze had finally found her she gave hima soft smile, but started laughing when she had been compared. "Yeah, I do tend to be compared to both of those."

She leaned up some to watch as he climbed up, it was rather funny. "I'm impressed, I was half expected you to fall at least once getting up here." She joked with him, twirling her fingers together on her stomach. She shruged. "I didn't have any trouble getting up here, of course I don't weigh as much." Knowing even if he tried to deny it, he was muscled and probably didn't weigh lot being much bigger then herself.

A smile came to her face that was still well hidden, She sat up back into the light so he could see her. "Yay, I love parties." She gave a fake quite squeel before laughing. She frowned at his glare, rolling her dark green eyes. A laugh over came her at his words. "You know i-if it wasn't so funny I'd be offended." she giggled. A cold wind seaped through the open windows and she wrapped herself tighter in her remerkably thin jacket. It might as well of been paper and wasn't much better then her night shirt she wore under it. But her bare legs were colder. She lifted them and sat them across Ace's legs and laughed. "Hope you don't mind, I'm not moving."

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Ace Ashfield

"I almost did fall several times." Ace admitted, scratching his head and grinning sheepishly. "You should see me when I'm on the climbing wall though." He said thoughtfully, leaning back on his hands. "It's quite an impressive sight, if I may say so myself." He commented, grinning and snickering a little bit. "Well, I was pelted in the face by the boulders for the first few times, but... you know, that's to be expected." He added quietly, rubbing his eyes again and yawning.

He made an offended face when Colby made a comment about his weight. "Are you calling me fat, Fiser?" He replied indignantly, flicking his hair back from his face and wrinkling his nose slightly. "I'll have you know that this," Here he gestured to himself and flexed his arms a little bit. "Is pure muscle. I am such a fine male specimen." He said, crossing his arms and scowling.

Unable to keep up the offended expression, he laughed and raised an eyebrow when Colby lifted her legs onto his lap. "Well, alright then." He said, rolling his eyes tolerably. He raised a hand to rest on her knee and frowned when he found how cold she was. "Jeez, your skin is so cold. You're such a crazy lazy, you call this a proper outfit?" He asked, clucking his tongue like her mother. He shrugged off his thick and comfy sweater and passed it over to Colby. "Now give me your sweater," He said, holding his hand out expectantly. "... please." He added almost as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:36 pm

"Oh I'm sure your something." She ran her icy fingers across her scalp in an attempt to push away the hair she looked up at him with a laugh. "Haha, I was nine when I tried climbing it for the first time, I couldn't bare to be hit by it so everytime something started to fall I'd jump." She shrugged.

She raised and an eyebrow as he defended himself. "Your not fat, just alittle bigger then me" She gave him a once over and reached over to flick his hair back over his face. "That's alittle better." She joked, "You have some of the meanest looks." She looked over her shoulder behind her at wall and back towards her new leg prop. "But they don't work on me." She trailed off nonchalutaly. She knew he could have some serious death glares, but she couldn't ever find it in herself to see them threating. "Your just not very intimating to me." She teased giving him a sly smirk.

When his warm hand touched her knee she gave a smile glace to it at back at him seeing he was scolding her. She held her plams to him, "Well sorry for being to lazy to dig through my dresser." When he handed her over the sweater she took is happily but gave him a look when she was asked for her thin sweater. She sat up straighter but not brothering to move here legs and to stripped off the over sized sweater off, flashing the even thinner cotton undershirt that barly count handing him the sweater and putting on his equally large shirt over herself and sighing from the warmth. She wrapped her arms around herself and smiled. "Gods it warm, and you smell pretty good." She laughed before giving him a big smile and a sweet "Thank You"

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Ace Ashfield

Ace's eyes widened just a tiny bit. "But isn't there lava that you can fall into?" He asked, wincing at the thought. He raised an eyebrow when Colby said he was just a little bigger than her and then snorted. "You really sound like you're calling me fat right now. It's alright, man, I can take it. You don't need to shelter me from the truth." Ace lamented dramatically, pausing as Colby brushed his hair back before raising a hand to cover his eyes and leaning his head back against the beam behind his back.

He grinned to make up for his glare. "Sorry, Fiser, old habits die hard." He said, rolling his neck. He never glared at her entirely seriously, well, not other than that one time at the amphitheatre but she had been so frustrating...
He smiled back at her. "I'd find it hard to believe if anything were intimidating to you." Ace replied, giving her a strange look.

Rolling his eyes, he cracked his knuckles. "Aren't girls supposed to enjoy rooting through their closets for the perfect little outfit to wear?" He mused out loud as he took her sweater from her. He straightened it out a little bit and then promptly laid it over her legs. "I can't believe it didn't even occur to you that you should wear jeans. It isn't spring just yet, lady." He said, sighing but smiling in spite of himself. "Smell good? Well, you should be pleased to know that is the scent of a real man. This is what real men smell like." He said, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

She shrugged. "Yeah, but I never fell in, lucky you, your life would be nothing without my greatness" Giving him a light glance she shook her head lightly. "OK." She gave him a simple anwser to chew over. She laughed at his actions finding them amusing still. "It's fine." Keeping her eyes trained on the ceiling above she leaned back to laying on the saddle she was using a pillow. "Must of had a very good family to teach you such manners of respect." The raven haired girl trailed off not even thinking of her own father.

Tilting her head to the side so she could fully see Ace's face. "Hmm. Well i'm sure i'm afrid of something, but I'm not quite sure what at the moment." Setting her hands on her stomach she tapped over her lower ribs and flat hard stomach. "I mean everyone fears something, what do you fear?" The question was asked like an afterthought it was something everyone had thought about being asked but wasn't usually. A sense of pride to breach to anwser the question.

A sharp look was directed at Ace, "Ashfield, Do I really strike you as the kind of girl to do that? I don't worry about it unless I have too and then when I go out somewhere someone else usally helps me pick out my stuff." She shook her head. "Trust me, you can tell when Des gets ahold of me." A soft smile crossed her face as she relaxed her muscels. "You seem to always end up scowlding me about my clouthing, nearly everytime we met." This was pointed out like it was something notable, it was to her something she noticed. Her eyes had been closed now as she felt at peace, but at his comment she looked back at the ceiling. "Ah. So you a real man now? Hmm.. I'd figure you'd be alittle more, I don't know.. maniler." Her pink lips twitched up at one corner before muttering a quite "I'm kidding, before you start ranting with your feminie mind."

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Ace Ashfield

"My life would be a lot less cold, actually." Ace replied, crossing his arms and grinning. He then wrinkled his nose. "And my self-esteem would be a lot higher." He added, and he hesitated for a moment before replying to Colby's next comments. "Yeah, they were alright." He said, suddenly very interested in his shirt.
His family. How long had it been since he'd last seen them? A few years at least. They tried to reach him, he knew but... he didn't know why he didn't feel like talking to them really. Maybe because he had reflected his anger towards Hades onto his other family too.

Ace just needed to be by himself, it was better that way, he was more comfortable with being alone, he was more used to the routine. It was predictable, steady - safe.
He turned his head to face the window and shut his eyes in a tired way. Gods, how he wished he could sleep. "I repeat, I find that hard to believe." He echoed. Ace's eyes snapped open when Colby asking him what he feared. He kept his face turned toward the window and rubbed his face. "Well, now, I can't tell you that, Fiser." He answered finally, turning toward her and smiling. "Telling others your weaknesses never leads to good things." He said, shrugging his shoulders and picking up a few strands up hay near his hands and fiddling around with them.

"Well, you have the poorest choice in weather-appropriate clothing that I have ever seen on anyone." He said in an attempt to justify himself. He scoffed and looked back away. "Woman, this is as manly as it gets. Even my female mind will agree with that." He added, grinning. "And admit it, you find me extremely attractive. I don't blame you or anything, I am an extremely appealing person."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

She smirked at him. "Yeah, well my life's alot warmer with you in it." Running her lightpale fingers over the woodbeam that he leaned agaisnt she traced the outlines of the woodstain. Keeping her eyes on the wooden pole kept her from meeting his eyes. "You know, even if you don't want to be around them, you're lucky if they'd want you too. Lucky to have someone to call family really." A small twitch of her lips gave away the bitterness she held for her own father.

Still not meeting his eyes and even looking the other way she felt herself small just alittle. "True, and I agree, but if you fear weakness it's self it doesn't mean your stronger then it." I was funny how she seemed to pick out what his words meant without knowing but she felt like taking a shot in the dark was safer then picking around his femaine brain for to long.

"Hey. I just asumed it'd be warmer inside a building." Her respone was rather mumbled as if she was starting to slip into a rhelm of sleep but her giggle was well awake. "Can't say I don't, but you can't say i'm not even more attractive." Her eyes had drifted closed but she flipped over to face him. "But, you don't need to fouce to deeply on my overwhelming beauty, the issue at hand is you insoma. What do you have on your mind, other then me of course." The sleepier Colby got the cheekier she seemed to become and the smile that lit her face showed it. She stopped tracing the pole and reached for Ace's hand in which she traced the outside of his hand with a light touch.

Sorry for rushing you but I try to get at least one post out of you a day, so we can make progress and you don't forget completely. We finshed two roleplays before it was a nice feeling i'd like to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Ace Ashfield

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Glad to hear at least someone's warm." He said, and he shifted a little uncomfortably. "Yeah, I am lucky but... I don't know, I just feel like having a good family's wasted on me because I'm just a loner, always have been and always will." He responded, heaving a quiet sigh and continuing to fiddle with the pieces of hay. Maybe he was one of those people who don't really appreciate what they have until they don't have it any more - if that made any sense.

"I don't fear weakness," he answered. "I'm just wary of it. I know that I have weaknesses, I just don't think telling others what my weaknesses are is ever going to amount to anything beneficial." He explained, tilting his head back to lean against the beam. He knew what he was afraid of - and it wasn't weakness. He could tell Colby, probably, she was trustworthy enough, but at the same time, she was someone who could very easily make him angry. She was someone who could hurt him and she was unpredictable and Ace just didn't know what to do.

He shook himself out of his thoughts grinned at her sleepy mumble. "Gee, is Ms. Nyx kid finally starting to get tired?" He asked, voice exaggeratedly innocent. "No, I think I am easily a great deal more attractive. Don't worry though, not everyone is born as naturally good looking as I. I know, I know, it isn't fair, but it's how the world works." He said, grinning crookedly.
He stilled for a moment when she touched his hand and then caught her hand after a few moments and twined their fingers together. "It's not that I have things on my mind. I can sleep just fine it's just..." He paused and closed his eyes again. "Bad dreams." He muttered.

(( It's alright! In fact, it's great it because I really enjoy RPing with you and I'll killed at least five of our threads so I really need to break the habit... SO YOU ENCOURAGING ME TO POST IS GOOD FOR ME. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:58 pm

"Oh. Do you want me to lay in your arms and keep you warm?" Her light and playful tone brought a smile to her own face as she raised a single eyebrow up at him. Her expression softened abit. "I guess, I mean. Closest thing I've ever had to a real family are the people here, out side this camp i'm just a lawbreaker no one can catch." Her devious smile was rather fourced. Colby knew what her dad thought, as much as it hurt her she couldn't bring herself to feel upset.

"Ah. Well probably not, but few things never do." Trying not to dwell to long on peace in case she fell asleep she continued. "But since you don't like this topic much I'll leave it be." Her eyes drifted close as she listened for both of their breathing. Colby's emotains and actions collided and fought agaist each other like tides. She just wasn't confided in often due to her lack of return. She wasn't sharing herself, why share with her? But she could always be trusted.

"You only think your very attratived but I am so much finer. I mean your good, but i'm great. In fact I'm so amazing that shouldn't have to aruge with you about it." A sweet light smile gave way to her happier complex. Feeling him stiffen up then braid their fingers together she brushed her thumb lighty over his before looking back up at him. "What are your dreams about?" Her eyes were much deeper then when she would joke or talk, true laced with sleepiness they also held the hints of concern.

(( I just nearly died.. I really did I was on my final paragraph and it was great. Then my fingerslips on the mouse and turns the page. Sorry if this post isn't very good.))
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 am

Ace Ashfield

"No, I'm fine right now." Ace said, raising an eyebrow back at her. "That would be terribly awkward up here. Maybe some other time though?" He added. Listened to what she said about family, he awkwardly patted her knee in a supposedly comforting way. "If it makes you feel any better, the mortals have no idea what they're missing out on." He told her, giving her a cheesy smile.

He fidgeted a little bit in his spot and wrinkled his nose. "Thanks." He said, furrowing his eyebrows and looking out the window again. He felt guilty about not telling Colby. She could be trusted, he knew she could be, so why was he hesitating? He was almost tempted to try to tell her, but he held back. Maybe some other time, but it had really only been a little bit since he had met Colby and while it was her and there was something different about her, she was still just another person and he still had his doubts. He wasn't ready to open up completely just yet.
"Anyway, why are we still arguing about who's more beautiful? Fine, fine, you win, you're great." He caved, just to end the silly argument. He looked down at their hands before capturing her thumb shortly after it rolled over his. "I got your thumb, though."

Rubbing the spot above his eyebrow, he heaved a sigh. "Just things." He said before glancing over at Colby and realizing that she clearly would not be satisfied with this answer. "Some personal things." He said, chewing on his lip. "Things about my family, actually." He frowned and ran his free hand through his hair and messed it up again. "Not sure why, I've been reminded of them a lot recently, actually." He said, bringing his hand back to his face and covering his eyes. "I don't know, maybe something's happening with them... I should be there."

(( It's fine! xD ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Giving a small chuckle she mumbled a "Sure Thing" jokingly. She smiled and shook her head. "I'm much to amazing for mere mortals, their better off thinking I'm dead." She stopped talking. Her body stiffened alittle and she frowned. She hadn't meant to tell him that and she reckoned that her drowiseness caused a slip of the tongue.

Giving him a small smile she shrugged weakly. When he finally gave in a smile crossed her face again. "Yeah, I know." Looking over the rest of the dusty burn she smiled weakly. "You know it's odd we both ended up in the stables of all places. Don't ya think?" This seemed odd and slightly random and her voice was softer because of her struggling with full consinceness. Also what was strange was it sounded like a bit of an southern accent was slipping into her words. "Mmm. Yeah, But I've got your hand." She squeezed his fingers lightly and chuckled a bit.

At his first response Colby raised and eyebrow and he quickly went on, the corner of her lips went up in a small smirk at first. Her expression however quickly became serious. "I'd really like to tell their just dreams and nothing to worry about, but you know as a halfblood, most recurring dreams have a meaning to them." Her eyes looked back down at the floor, feeling her energy settle a bit she could tell it was getting closer to dawn, maybe an hour? but she didn't have to much time before she felt completely drained. "You might just at least try to check up on them."

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:46 am

Ace Ashfield

Ace was about to comment on the "better of thinking I'm dead" comment when he noticed that Colby tensed after saying it. She clearly hadn't meant to, probably slipped out by itself. The gods know that he had moments like that too. Deciding to not continue with it since she probably didn't want to talk about it, he tousled his hair and smiled. "The stable's a nice place." He said simply, sitting up properly and stretching his neck. He squeezed her hand back. "No, I do believe that I have your hand."

He nodded his head at what she was saying. "Yeah, I know.. I should have gone days ago, but I don't know, I guess I'm just..." Scared The word teetered on the edge of his mind but he choked on it. Ace paused for a little longer before speaking again. "A little hesitant, what if someone's just messing with my mind? I don't know." He finished, putting his face into his hands. "Might as well go now." He mumbled.

Looking up at Colby, he squinted at her. "Would you like to come?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, you don't have to or anything but... I guess if you want to go on a road trip, you can come along." He said, face flushing a tiny bit.

(( Sorry about the shorter post! ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm

She was happy he didn't pry and relexed again, thankful for his change of topic. "Yeah, I reckon, but ya know it's not the best smelling place on earth, but it's fune up here." Frowning she used her free hand to touch her neck, "Damn accent." She mutered under her breath. She felt him move under her legs and looked up at him. When he squeezed her hand she laughed. "Fine, you can have it, I don't need it."

Tilting her head slightly to the side she smiled weakly. "You know family is one of your strongest building stones, you can't let it become crumbled." She squinted at her words. "I sound like some sappy monvational speaker, ah well." She leaned towards him and pushed his head to the side so he was looking at her and pulling her hand back. "Ace, they'll be ok, no one is messing with you your coming up with excuses."

Keeping her eyes from staying in one spot and nearly falling asleep again when she closed them and completey fell asleep, missing his slightly blushing face. "I would love to get about, I need to get out any way." Giving a small sigh then an excited smile, opening her eyes up to look at for a second. "Can I drive?"

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Ace Ashfield

Ace grinned at the comment about the smell. "Yeah, well, not all fun places can always smell magically fantastic." He replied, scratching his nose and laughing. "Accents aren't all too bad, they give you a bit of personality." He said before leaning forward and pinching Colby's cheek. "And besides, yours is just so adorable." He cooed in a baby voice. He then pulled back and coughed awkwardly before bursting out into laughter. "Oh gods, I am never ever going to do that ever again. I am so sorry that you had to see that." He managed to choke out.

Regaining composure after a little bit, he patted the back of her hand. "Have fun fighting one-handed from now on." He said, smiling back at her. "And yes, yes, you do." He agreed, looking down when she pulled her hand away only to have her force him to look at her. He raised an eyebrow at her and gently pried her fingers from his jaw. "If they were okay, then I would know for sure that someone is messing with my head." He pointed out, leaning back. He choked a little bit when she asked if she could drive. "Maybe I'll just call beforehand, see if everything's okay and if I'm just overreacting. If they're not, I'm driving. I'd rather not get arrested, thank you."

(( Very sorry about the delay in reply ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:57 am

Colby nodded agreeing that you can't have everything. When Ace pinched her cheeks she glared at him with a sharp, sleepy look. "Yeah I hope you don't, that was nearly as bad as being tickled or poked or something." She inhaled deeply and relaxed again. Then looking at him seriously and frowning for a second she closed her eyes in defeat. "You Ashfield are complete delusional and need sleep."

"I could fight with one hand!" She nodded softly. When the black haired teen moved her fingers from her jaw she just intangled there fingers together again. When he started on about checking on them and then him drive she frowned. "First I can drive perfectly well." Huffing she shot him a strudy look. "Second, cops can't even catch me to get arrested, and finally your not drive half loony on a lack of sleep." Leaning back into her saddle that started to become uncomfortable now she looked up at the ceiling. "OH! I almost forgot," She gave him a sweet look. "How hard would it be to get you back in a suit?"

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Ace Ashfield

He ignored her previous comment and then waved her off when she called him delusional. "No, I'm fine. Perfectly fine. I can run on two or three hours of sleep no problem." He said blithely, stretching out his legs and allowing them to dangle over the side of the beam again. Truth be told, he would probably pass out sometime soon. Even a well-trained body could only handle so much and sleep deprivation did not have pleasant effects. He would have to sleep through the dreams next time, he assumed, but he really didn't want to know what happened after the part he always woke up at.

"I know you could." He said, grinning at her. Looking down at their once again intertwined fingers, he frowned for a moment and brought out his powered off cellphone and stared at it for a while. "I think I'm going to just text my sister beforehand - just in case." He said, flipping open the phone and pressing the power button. Once it was on, he quickly started a text message to his sister and then turned the cell phone back off when he was finished. "Okay, first, that second point is really not very reassuring. Second, I can do many things when I am half loony because of lack of sleep. For example, I can still drive more safely than you." He shot back.

He then raised his eyebrows. "A suit? Oh gods, what have you got planned? You're not going to go have us commit a crime in formal wear are you? Because that is a little more than slightly crazy." He asked, blinking several times and then shrugging his shoulders. "Wouldn't be too hard, I guess, but if this is for one of those sappy camp events full of couples falling over their feet for each other..." He trailed off and gave her a look.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 pm

She rolled her eyes at him. "Please I doubt you could even stand up and walk out straight at this point." Her yawning and covering her mouth with her hand in habit she watched him text his sister. "So you have a sister?" She asked curiously, brushing some of her long hair back she studyed the designs on the saddle in front of her. "Ok I didn't say it was safer." She mumbled with faint tint on her cheeks. Glancing up she frowned. "I never get to drive anywhere now.. and you've never even rode with me before." Her reasoning seemed somewhat convincing from the drozey teen as she blinked her eyes close.

His expression with a suit was rather funny. "Yes that's excatly what I'm planning, we are going to be spys, spys always dress nice before they do something." She fired sarcasticaly. Wrinkling her nose cutly she scoffed. "Gods I hope not or it'd have to stop. Thank everyone would be find with a nice explosain?" She joked however Colby was deffintily not really big on the mushy stuff and blowing something up because she was bored was something not to be put past her.

She sat up and frowned sitting up with tired eyes she found herself more then willing to apper in her own bed and sleep however she could barely sit up as the sun got closer to raising and she wasn't in any hurry to loose fouce trying to shadow travel and end up asleep in the strawberry feilds so she just sat down at stared over the beams.

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:33 am

Ace Ashfield

He rolled his eyes back at her. "Please, you know that I could." He said. He smiled a little bit when she covered her mouth when she yawned and leaned back. "Hey, anybody who believes you're just some kind of crook that sets things on fire and crashes cars is an idiot." He stated, furrowing his eyebrows and nodding when she asked if he had a sister. "Step-sister, but she's just as well my own blood. She should be around 16 now." He replied, shifting awkwardly.
What a dumb 16 year old he had been, shutting them out like that. He was reduced to panic and insomnia when he got dreams that told him they might not be okay. If he had stayed in touch with them, he would know if they were okay or not. Will my supply of stupidity ever run thin? He thought to himself, running his thumb over his closed eyes.

He then opened his eyes and grinned at her. "I don't have to have experienced it in order to know I should fear for my life." He joked, stretching his arms and torso and sighing. "While you are encouraged to stay at camp, you do know that you can pick up and leave at any given time, right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow but then thinking it through a little more carefully. "Although, come to think of it, I guess cabin leaders can't really do that." He said, frowning.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something sometime?" He blurted out on second thought. He blinked a few times after that and coughed. "I mean, it doesn't have to be a date, it could just be hanging out or-" His phone beeped, saving him an incredible amount of awkward explaining and babbling. He smiled at the typos that his sister had made and the awkward auto-corrects that gave away the fact that she had been sleeping. Such a light sleeper Lacy was, even the slightest of noises could wake her. He got the gist of her message though and sighed with relief. Everything's fine, weirdo. I hate you for waking me up. "Everything's fine back at home." He informed Colby.

He grinned a little more. "I'm alright with being a spy, they're extremely slick and they get all the ladies." He said, scratching his neck. "But seriously, what kind of shindig are we going to now?"

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Shaking her head she gave a sure "No," Not even going to bother trying to convince herself he might could, she continued. "I'm rather surprised you can even talk decently right now." She noticed he seemed very restless and couldn't stay still like he was wired to constantly move, although most of them were. Shaking off the trailing thoughts she focused on her slow breathing making herself cooler and more fixated, with steady deep breathing as her chest rose and fell as she stilled and relaxed. "Sixteen? Wow when I was younger I always wished for a little sister so I wouldn't be so lonely." She smiled crookedly up at him "You’re very lucky."

She was looking at his bare arms suddenly feeling guilty about taking his hoodie but she wasn't regretful enough to give it back, she was shaken from her thoughts as he spoke and she glanced back up at him. Glaring she stuck her tongue out at him then scoffed. "Not really, I mean I couldn't see anyone who could flake out of responability like that." Scowling she huffed somewhat riled up on just the idea of someone who could walk out of any form of family. Being rather opinionated about things sometimes she could be easily bothered about things when she wasn't on her game.

Her eyes speed up towards his when he suggested it, smiling as he rambled she was wondering how long he'd go before he said something amusing. She looked down at the phone as it beeped wondering what he'd say blinking in the glaring light that screen cast messing up how her vision had been fixed, letting out a pleased breath when he reported everything was fine she relaxed back. "That's great; I guess you can finally get back to your naps." Closing her eyes and shooting a smirks’ grin with a dismissing air she said, "About the movie, sounds great."

Amused she shook her head. "Honestly Ashfield sounds like a great name for a spy, but you don't seem like a big ladies man for a secret agent, I just don't see it." She shrugged. "Some spring thing, someone said it sounds like a prom, whatever that's supposed to be sounds weird." It was one of things she had missed out from school, where she could be in her junior year she was sitting pretty in camp fighting monsters and slaying dummies, not that she hadn't had education at the camp, just the fact it wasn't like the outside world.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next