Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 am

Ace Ashfield

He shrugged. "I have many talents. Being able to talk coherently when what I really want to do is sleep is one of them." He said, fiddling his thumbs. He looked over at her and furrowed his eyebrows in a concerned way. "Aren't you tired, Fiser? Sun's coming up now, so I'd assume that buzz you get when night rolls around is wearing off." He said, jerking a thumb over his shoulder to point out the warm glow of the rising sun. He grinned when she mentioned that she had wanted a sister. "Well, I had my sister and then my three girl cousins, so that is basically a lot of little sisters." He said, scratching his head. "Man, those girls were crazy." He commented, more to himself than to Colby.

He blinked her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what are you talking about? Flake out of responsibility?" He asked, adding an involuntary laugh at the end of what he said. Hadn't he pretty much flaked out on his family? But he had reasons didn't he? Besides, wasn't it just safer for them if he pretended like he didn't really care about them? That's right, it was safer for him too. The less people he loved, the less people who could be used against him if it ever came down to it. Especially him being a son of a big three god. Yeah, it was safer for them if he just disassociated himself from them. Even if he missed them more than anything and he would never really stop... loving them. It was alright, he shouldn't get attached to anything.

He fiddled around with his phone and smiled. "Yeah, I guess I can get back to my naps now." And he turned his head so quickly when she said that it sounded great, his neck cracked. "Really?" And his neck wasn't the only thing that cracked. He cleared his throat and rubbed his face. "You can choose the movie, if you want, although I must say, I have a spectacular choice in films." He said, shining an imaginary medal on his chest but then smiling. "Nah, not really, you choose the movie when you want to go see one."

He gave her an offended look. "Excuse me? I get all the ladies. And yes, my name is incredibly fitting for a secret agent. Don't expect me to do the Bond, James Bond thing though. This spy rolls a different way." He said, scrunching up his nose when he heard the word prom. "Oh man, spring fling? Wow. I guess I need to go and spike the punch or something, right?" And then he swept a regal bow. Or, as a regal a bow he could while he was sitting down. "I accept thy invitation to thee ball, fair lady."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm

<3~,~<3Colby. J. Fiser~,~<3~,~

Mostly focused on not dozing of in the top of the stables she tried to listen to him talking. When he gave her that worried look she raised a teasing eyebrow. She would lay on some thick sarcasm maybe an eye roll or two but he was right she felt like she had just fell of a mountain of energy. "Ashfield, The higher that sun goes the worse I feel sleep wise." Giving him a serious look she goes, "I don't know how your sane after so little sleeping." Giving an egotisic nod joking she goes on. "It's me right? I keep you going." With a chuckle she shakes her head. "No but really I'd be asleep but campers are about to starte waking up soon, and I'm not about to sleep in the stables."

When he mentioned his sister and cousins she laughed, it was light and barely there anymore but a tired laugh. "Ha. So that's what happened you." She said in a joking tone fell short at the end as she covered her mouth again in a small soundless yawn. "Ah. You know, I’m too sleepy to explain now, ask me later, after about a dozen hours of sleep." She joked lightly. The rising sun had painted the previously silver white girl a gold orange they made her look like she was trapped in an art piece. She really felt like she was trapped sometimes. Not in here but in her own self. She felt like she ran on such high strings she couldn't even fall if she wanted to and it bothered her. Familiarity wasn't unwelcome it was just boxing. To feel unsure was something she actually wanted to feel just for a moment so she could feel more like a teenager should. But she wouldn't allow herself to do something everything feel into place or was planed just before it happened. She didn't won't things in her control she wanted mistakes and errors, not big ones but ones she could laugh about. Ignoring this odd early thoughts she looked up at Ace again.

He was looking down messing with the cell phone his hair barely flopped forwards. Seeing him turn around so fast his neck popped she smiled with humor. "Surrrre. I bet you’re star." wiggling her toes in her slippers she felt her legs become numb as they fell asleep. Removing her legs from over Ace's lap and tucking them neatly under her she nodded her agreement. “Can do.” She couldn’t really keep the smile from her voice though it wasn’t as pronounced on her face.

Giving him a raised eyebrow she laughed. "Yes, because they're are hordes of girls begging for your attention." rubbing her knees in her small hand in a futile attempt to get the sting from them she looked back to her former leg prop. "Oh I hope so, Olympus parties suck unless you have just a tad of alcohol." Watching his jester slightly alarmed at large movement from the sudden stillness she rolled her eyes. "Oh I'm greatly honored kind sir, what shalst I owe thine for your kind deed?" Her joking half asleep voice held a fine air. As a light peaked the bottoms of the windows sun touched directly onto the two teenager’s faces. A beam gleamed in Colby’s dark green eyes which s he moved a little away from since it hurt her still sensitive eyes.

<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44034112

I feel like that sucked, it's long but it's so patching. Please forgive it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Ace Ashfield

He shrugged his shoulders. "Remaining sane while sleep deprived is one of my many talents." He said, smiling crookedly. Eyes darting from side to side, he lifted his hand to cup his cheek and spoke to Colby in a confiding way. "Actually," He said. "It's the Crunch bar that I consumed immediately after waking up for the sixth time." He finished in a very hush-hush kind of way. Straightening up again, he leaned back against the beam. "You know, I'm here, and I'm happy to stand guard as you slumber." He said, grinning evilly. "I am excellent at standing guard." He said, but then scrunched his nose up and shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly would like to get some sleep as well though. So standing guard over you as you catch some Zs does not sound particularly appealing to me." He said, watching her as she withdrew her legs.

He ran his fingers through hair and once Colby tucked her legs beneath her, he waited for a moment before abruptly picking her up and swinging her over his shoulder. "Looks like I'll just have to carry you to your cabin." He said, sighing dramatically. "You know, you are very lucky that you have someone like me who is able to carry you to your cabin when you're tired." He said with a deadpan expression. "But I'm just letting you know that I expect the favour to be repaid on a later date. Better start bodybuilding."

Ace then tried to stand up and promptly hit his head on a ceiling beam. Cursing under his breath, he almost stumbled off the ledge and then cursed a little more loudly. Putting Colby down, he huffed a little bit and caught his breath. "You know what, on second though, how about I climb down and then you climb down and then I carry you after that?" He asked, bursting into a laugh. "Alright, meet you at ground level." He said, saluting her and the climbing down to the ground. "Don't fall and hit your head when you're coming down," He called up. "Because I am not going to drag your body to the infirmary. 'Oh gods, that weird Hades kid tried to kill a cabin leader!'" He said, mimicking the voice of a teenage girl.

(( Sorry about the sad length, it's all I could manage. Writing isn't coming to me easily lately. oTL ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:21 pm

<3~,~<3Colby. J. Fiser~,~<3~,~

She scoffed at his reply. "Yes, because you are immensely talented." She couldn't help but smile to though. He's sudden movements caught her off guard for a moment though and she stiffened up just a little as sunlight started to peer through brighter. "Ha, Candy? That's not healthy." She scolded in a mocking tone. Though Colby actually was just a tiny bit a health nut. She rolled her eyes. "You'd would fall asleep in a moment." Her tone wasn't mean but fact full, sure he would.

Having just found herself comfortable she sucked in a sharp breath when he picked her up finding the sudden movement startling but not completely unpleasant. "I'll be sure to remember my debt." When he hit his head she gave a small chuckle but she grabbed onto his shirt in fear of falling. She slipped to her feet as he let her down. "Sounds safer." She agreed watching him climb down in amusement she nodded once to his salute.

Hearing him get to the bottom without hurting himself her reply was a focused. "Oh yeah, it'd be the new biggest news for the camp." she leaned over to grab the jacket the fell of her legs and tried it around her small waist then turned to climb down. One step creaked too much for her comfort but she got to the bottom without much trouble. Her sleepiness caused for her to slip from the bottom step to the ground with a small jolt. Brushing it off her turned to Ace and raised an eyebrow. "I don't really want to be carried like a sack of flower." She would much rather ride piggy backed. She imaged her cabin probably just now settling down and her room. Solitude and peace and her own queen sized bed for herself. The thought of sleep nearly caused her to yawn again.

<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~<3~,~

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44034112

It's fine, I loved that post. It's lovely.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Ace Ashfield

"But," He said, furrowing his eyebrows. "I love candy. " He said, making a tragic expression. "Just let me be unhealthy, at least I'll be happy." He said dramatically, leaning against a beam as she climbed down. He shrugged his shoulders once she landed next to him. "Suit yourself." He replied. He slipped an arm around her back and then another at the back of her knees before swinging her up. "I hope this isn't awkward for you because if it is, I will not relent until we reach your cabin." He said, grinning.

Before she could protest, he set off jogging for the Nyx cabin. Craning his head to look at the sky, he smiled. "Nice weather, eh?" He said, looking back down and then narrowly dodging a column near the edge of the mess hall. He then paused at the closed door of the Nyx cabin, looked down at his occupied arms and kicked the door open.

"Ha hum! I come carrying your cabin leader whom I saved from perils and dangers unlike any other. I faced fiery wrath and villainous foes and saved the fair Lady Fiser! In return for my heroism she has offered me her hand in marriage. We will be wed in a fortnight!" He proclaimed, setting Colby down on the nearest bunk and then pulling off the pillows and sheets off other vacant bunks. He quickly set about to constructing a pillow fort. He finished within minutes and then crawled inside and curled up in the centre, asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.
Sleep deprivation made people do strange things.

(( PSH, YOU'RE LOVELY. Sorry about the long wait, by the way. xD
SORRY ABOUT ACE'S WEIRDNESS, LOL. THIS IS AS CLOSE TO CRAZY HE'LL EVER BE BECAUSE HE WON'T GET INTOXICATED ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE AND I COULDN'T JUST LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)   Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twenty Questions (Private with Crispers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2