Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So Many Questions (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

So Many Questions (Open) Empty
PostSubject: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Leanne walked into the Mess Hall. She couldn't figure out where to sit, who to sit with, and what she'll talk about to who she does sit with. Being a teenage girl was tough when your in a demigod camp, with half bloods who could use the gods to humiliate you in their own special way. She walked over to the Demeter cabin. She didn't know many people there, and certainly none who she wasn't afraid to sit with. "Great..." She mumbled to herself, before sitting alone, nibbling on a piece of bread.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Since I was new, I didn't know where I was going to sit. I found a girl sitting by herself. I felt bad for her. She had no one to eat lunch with so I decided to sit with her. "Is someone sitting here?" I asked before I sat down.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 pm

[wow]
Zak snuck away from the Ares table, unnoticed by his acquaintances and friends. He chuckled and noticed Leanne and Claire sitting there alone. He sat down by them and thought about a drink in his mind. His cup quickly filled with cherry-colored liquid. He tasted it cautiously. Perfect, just what he ordered. Cherry Coke, of course, his favorite. "So what's up? Why are you two all alone?" he asked them and took another sip of his Coke.
[/wow]

Last edited by Brook Tomlinson<333 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:36 pm

I decided to sit down next to the girl. "I'm Claire. Claire Robinson. I'm the daughter of Aphrodite." I said.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 pm

"Nobody is sitting here." Leanne said, looking at the girl. "My name is Leanne, Leanne Bretherton. I'm a daughter of Demeter. What's your name?" She said, looking at the girl with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 pm

"I'm Claire Robinson. Like I said before." I said with a smile. "Hi Leanne." I began eating my salad.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:21 pm

"Oh, sorry. I must have not heard." Leanne said, mentally slapping herself. I look like an idiot now. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:51 pm

"It's okay. Leanne do you want an ice tea?" I said. I wanted to go get an ice tea. I loved ice tea.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:34 pm

"Sure!" Leanne replied, standing up. She looked around, "Where is the iced tea being served?" She asked. Leanne never even thought that there was an iced tea stand in camp half blood.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

"It's in the refrigerator. I''l get you one." I said. I walked up to the refrigerator and opened the door. I grabbed 2 ice teas and walked back to my table. "Here you go." I said while sliding the ice tea to her.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:41 pm

"Thank you!" She said cheerfully, taking a sip. It tasted like a cloud and a rainbow had been blended together, it was so good. Leanne giggled at herself, thinking about clouds and rainbows when she was already 16. Silly girl.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:03 pm

"Hey guys. I'm Lex, son of Apollo. Is there anything I can get for you nice young ladies?" Lex asked, taking a bow like he was a butler. He had on his denim vest. His plate had a few scraps, but It looked like he wasn't going to eat any of it. "I can get it for ya'll. I'm about to head back to the buffet. Just ask and I'll get it." Lex's teeth sparkled as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

I smiled back. "Hi Lex. I'm Claire, daughter of Aphrodite. I don't think we'll be needing anything." I said.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 pm

"Mkay. Holler if you do ever need anything," Lex said. He 'dropped' a note on the table and said. "Hey Claire, is that your note?" Please read it Lex thought, It will help the both of us. Then Lex walked off.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm

I picked up the note and read it. It said Meet me at the lake -Lex. If I went to the lake would it be like a date? What would it be? I picked up my bag and told Leanne, "I gotta go. Maybe I'll see you around camp." I said. I walked out of the mess hall and back to Cabin 10. I had to change into my bikini!
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:31 pm

"Okay." Leanne said, feeling a bit bad about not saying anything to Lex. She was just shy though. She ate the rest of her food in utter silence, then went to her cabin to get a book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions (Open)   So Many Questions (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Many Questions (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: