Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you? Empty
PostSubject: One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?   One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

I walk in, wanting to practice my powers in combat. now, where's a challenge? I think. I look around, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?   One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Natalie Summer strolled into the arena, clenching her sword. She preferred a bow and arrow, but thought she'd practice her swordplay. She saw someone who looked like he was waiting for a partner, so she walked up to him and slammed him flat on the head, but not with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?   One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:20 pm

OOC- doesn't that count as a powerplay? just wondering.

BIC- I duck instinctively, Turn, and jab at the newcomer with a fist filled with an explosive Purple Fire. "HAAARGHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?   One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 pm

"Holy crud! Watch it!", Natalie cried. She lunged for him, aiming for the chest. "Take that!",she grunted as her sword went forward.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?   One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I parry her thrust with my Arm Brace. screeeech! another scratch, another failed thrust. I then uppercut with my left, both hands in Purple Flame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?   One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One Practice... try not to kill anyone important, will you?
Page 1 of 1