Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Characters should I Kill?

Go down 

What Character Should I 'Inactivate' or 'Kill'?
Korina Walker
What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_lcap20%What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Taylor Bailey-Ryann
What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_lcap0%What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kaedon Jesson
What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_lcap20%What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ethan Kyung
What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_lcap40%What Characters should I Kill? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Brandon Cameron
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

What Characters should I Kill? Empty
PostSubject: What Characters should I Kill?   What Characters should I Kill? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 pm

I really wanna get rid of some characters for some reason, but I need help deciding. PLEASE HELP BY VOTING^^ Thankyou.

-Cherry
Back to top Go down

What Characters should I Kill?
Page 1 of 1