Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 am

"Oh stop holding back. Just because I'm five doesn't mean I'm incapable of listening to you and uderstanding!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 am

I flinched a bit. And gods, she's so...ugh. It must be her mother's traits. Heh. "It's nothing, okay?!?" I asked/said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 am

~Her mother's traits. Your so mean.

I sat down on the ground and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 am

I frowned. Oh gods I feel horrible... I sat down as well, and wrapped her in my arms. "Emily, I'm really really sorry, okay? I didn't mean to make you cry."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 am

I contiued to cry as he apologized, "I stepped on rock!!" I choked out. I showed him my now bloody foot.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 am

I rolled my eyes a bit. "You'll get better," I said. "Here," I picked her up. "Let's take you to the Infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 am

~What ho! To the Infirmary we post!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 am

~ Haha. You and that ho.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

~You are the ho. Lol. Kidding.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 am

~ Haha. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3