Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Teaching Kids to Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Teaching Kids to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 am

"Alright we're here." I said, taking a two-handed great sword from the pile for Dean and two slimmer, lighter ones for Max and heading them to the pair. "Here you go, these are like the ones that Kael will make for you."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 am

I swung them around a few times and tensed for battle. I looked at Dean and we both thought of the same strategy. I nodded.

I tensed and looked at Max and nodded aswell. I looked at Valora studying her movements and predicting here strikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:20 pm

"You guys know the basics, right?" I asked, selecting a battle axe. Resting the shaft on my shoulder, I looked questioningly at them.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:52 pm

We smiled innocently and nodded. Boy, did we know the basics, we' dtrained here yesterday and won from Dari and Madeline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:52 pm

"Alright then. In my opinion, the most effective moves are the basic moves with a little bit added on, like adding a little twist or a twirl or something. Try some expanded basic moves on the dummies." I said, nodding towards the training dummies that lined this section of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 pm

I smiled and ran towards the dummy and jumped up. My arms shot out and I spun backwards to land behind the dummy and I lashed out creating a huge gap.

It was my turn and I tensed up, I shot forward and it looked like I was going to simply stab it. Instead I jumped up kicked it in the jaw to 'stun' the victim and then cut of the head easily enough.

"Was that good?" we asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 pm

I grunted and looked away from the mutilated dummies. "Well, that wasn't exactly what I told you to do but it worked." I said, putting down the battle axe and brushing away the weapons on a table to make room for me to sit. "Keep doing that, practice makes perfect."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:07 pm

I got some silver throwing stars and let my arm shoot out. The stars shot out and all hit bull eye, the head between the eyes or the heart. Dean had gotten out daggers.

I'd gotten daggers out and threw them aswell. They went straight through the artificial bones. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm

"Uh huh." I said, hoping it wasn't too obvious that I was a bit disinterested.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 pm

"Did we do something wrong?" we asked in a sad tone when she looked unintrested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:24 pm

"No," I said shaking my head and smiling at them but leaning back. "I'm just in one of those moods today."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:29 pm

I frowned. I looked ten when I did that and adorable. "Why is that?" I asked curious all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 pm

(( Oh man I'm gettin' lazy. ))

"Just 'cause." I said, staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 pm

"Can we go to the bunks? We're getting tired," to enforce the sentence they both yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm

"Alright," I said, standing up and starting to walk elsewhere. "You think you can get back on your own?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm

I nodded and we stumbled away to the cabin to our beds and fell asleep rightaway. We looked adorable and peaceful

Now what? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Kids to Fight   Teaching Kids to Fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching Kids to Fight
Page 1 of 1