Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Teaching how to sord fight(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Teaching how to sord fight(open) Empty
PostSubject: Teaching how to sord fight(open)   Teaching how to sord fight(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 am

When we got to the arena I taught her how to always get in a horse stance when fighting.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Teaching how to sord fight(open)   Teaching how to sord fight(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 am

He taught me the right stance. He explained it to be as if I was riding a horse. I did what he said. "Then what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching how to sord fight(open)   Teaching how to sord fight(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 pm

I taught her for probaly one hour till she was tired. We dueledabd ofcorce I won.We dueled again and I choped down at her blade.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Teaching how to sord fight(open)   Teaching how to sord fight(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 pm

He taught me some more. Then we dueled. He chopped down at my blade. I blocked with mine and pushed upward, knocking his blade out of the way. Then I thrust, just as he had taught me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teaching how to sord fight(open)   Teaching how to sord fight(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:23 pm

I brought my blade down when she trusted and pushed her blade down so itwent between my legs.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Teaching how to sord fight(open)   Teaching how to sord fight(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 pm

He blocked again. I backed up. I wasn't very good at this yet. I decided to swing at his right shoulder while his blade was still down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching how to sord fight(open)   Teaching how to sord fight(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching how to sord fight(open)
Page 1 of 1