Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
minibybri

minibybri

[color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color]   [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I walked into the armorery not knowing what to expect since I never been there. I was looking for a gun my sword was just getting old, yah Im a master at it but it takes more of an effort to kill than guns. One flick of the finger an a person could be dead.DAMN, life is short. My sword was also the only weapon I had and I wanted to expand my keepings of weapons.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color]   [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:29 pm

I carefully walked into the armory not really enjoying the confined space or the fire.I didnt like fire.It was just so...destructive."'ello Em."I said waving to Emily."Hows it goin?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color]   [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I jumoed startled how would she react to me stealing stuff, ahe would propbaly be proud."So wats up" I said in a slow and trying to be calm voice.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color]   [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 am

I shruged."Nothing much.I was bored and thought to say hello is all."I answered.Today had been slow.Nothing eventful had happened..yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color]   [color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=cyan]Stealing some weapons[/color]
Page 1 of 1