Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:29 pm

~Oh I'm pissed at Mike it's nothing you have to worry about. >:( Oh by the way how old are you in real life? I'm trying to see if me and Katie Firebird are the oldest ones on the RP site.

"Say it." I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 pm

~ Oh. xD Haha. And I'm 16.

"Well...I'm just not too happy about you going to be a hunter..." I blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 pm

~Just checking. Haha. I'm not the oldest! Yes! *fist pumps* 15.

"Why my mommy will take good care of me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm

~ Heh. xD

"Well...it's hard to explain..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm

"Mommy says I'm smart. Tell me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:44 pm

"Well, you know...I was the first one to fiind you and all... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'll miss you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 pm

"I'm not leaving until you go back to school Kurt." I said sadly. What he said was true. I was going to miss him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

"So..." I said, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:55 pm

"So." I say pulling the cresent hair pin out of my hair and opening it and letting it expand into my bow and arrows. "So I say you teach me how to use this."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm

I laughed a bit. "Okay, okay."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 pm

So I walked over to the Archery range and did what came naturally. I got got into position and nocked an arrow and hit the bull's eye. "Was that ok?" I asked Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:07 pm

I widened my eyes. "That was great, Emily!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm

"I was only kidding about teaching me to use this." I said. "I've been using it since I was three. You got a dime?" I asked.

~Brb I gotta go to the b-room real bad. Sorry if that was TMI. XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 pm

"I was only kidding about teaching me to use this." I said. "I've been using it since I was three. You got a dime?" I asked.

~Brb I gotta go to the b-room real bad. Sorry if that was TMI. XD
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 pm

"Er..." I dug my hand into my pocket. "Here," I said, pulling out a small silver coin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:19 pm

"Throw it high it the air." I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 pm

I threw it as far into the air as I could.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 pm

I quickly notch an arrow and shoot it into the air. I hit the dime in the middle and it splits in half. "Now that was cool." I said arrogantly.

~ I have to go. It's gonna storm and I don't wanna miss my dad in action.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:33 pm

~ Haha, k.

I laughed. "But now I'm out of dimes..." I said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:13 pm

"Sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 pm

I shrugged. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 am

"Where's the bathrooms?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 am

"Follow me," I said, heading in the directions of the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 am

"Ok." I said, "Kurt you seem sad."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am

I looked at her and shrugged. "I kinda am..." Truth be told, er... it was pretty freaking hard sharing feelings with a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]   [color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=cyan]Teaching a little girl to fight with a dagger O.o[/color]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next