Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

They call me Theo...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

They call me Theo... Empty
PostSubject: They call me Theo...   They call me Theo... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Greetings my Name is Theseus12. You may call me Theseus, Theo, Thomas, Tom, Tomboy, Tomcat, Kitty, Tommyboy, Jui1cypear, or Riggnarok. just don't call me peeping tom.

It's annoying.

Like, "I gut the speaker" annoying.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

They call me Theo... Empty
PostSubject: Re: They call me Theo...   They call me Theo... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi! Welcome to Camp-Half Blood...the site xD. I'm Greekers, well originally GreekGirl22. If you need anything or help, just PM me. You can call me...whatever nickname you can think of xD. This website is fun and go into the chatbox which is crazy fun xD.
Back to top Go down

They call me Theo...
Page 1 of 1