Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't know what to call this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I don't know what to call this Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to call this   I don't know what to call this I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:15 pm

But so okay, Baylee has obviously been accepted before, but I'm not sure if they made any changes to the character format, but so yeah. Just tell me if I need to add anything or just revise it to see if there needs to be any changes.

BAYLEE MARiE MCCARNiLE
I don't know what to call this Rsz_heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°

-Thunder is good, and thunder is impressive; but it's the lightning that does the work.-

Age/Birthday
"I'm 17, 18 on May 5th,"

God Parent
"I'm a daughter of Zeus, the lord of the skies."

Claimed
"Of course I'm claimed."

Mortal Family
"My mother is Sabelle McCarnile, step-father is Caleb McCarnille."

Years in Camp
"A long time, 9 years or so."

Brief History
"I was always a fussy child. I loved pulilng pranks, making people laugh, and of course, causing trouble. I still do. So, let me start from the beginning. I went to school on a normal day when I was, uh, about seven or so, and when I had to spend lunch in the principals office, the principal kinda turned into some freak monster and tried killing me. But then the secretary turned out to be a satyr and saved my life, I dunno how that happened. And I guess my parents didn't care enough about me to go look for me?

"I never got the satyr's name, she kinda left me after I made it to camp. Life is just as hectic as it's supposed to be for a daughter of Zeus, and I eventually got fed up with my life and left camp for a year. That was the best (and worst) decision of my life. I lived life as a teenager would if she had no rules. I worked at a covenient store, got a fake ID, went clubbing and drinking and all that stuff. Then I got bored and I went back to camp-- or at least tried to. I don't really remember much but I have this massive scar on my leg that goes all the way down to my heel from that night. Actually I don't know where that's from, but I don't remember how I got to camp."

Physical Appearance
"I'm normal, there's nothing really special about me. My eyes are a darkish brown, I have kinda thick brown hair that could be arguably short, they reach my armpits, kinda. My hair reached my butt at one point in time, but my parents made me cut it off for soccer when I was little. You could say I have flippy bangs, and my skin's a tan olive. I'm not sure how to describe it. I have a heart shaped face with clear skin and occasionally some dark circles under my eyes. I don't typically wear that much makeup, but if I do it would probably be mascara and some eyeshadow. And don't even try to describe my style, just don't even try."

Personality
"Even though I kinda left my life of clubbing and partying behind me, I still like to have a good time. There's not really a way to put this without sounding like any other girl out there, I'm quiet, but if you get me to have fun and to relax a little bit I can be pretty outgoing. I prefer to have a few close friends and then the rest are just people I can talk to but can't trust. If you come into my cabin at any time in the day when I'm in there, I'm probably just listening to music or sleeping. I don't really do much. I'm not that athletic, but I do love a good run every now and then. There's not much to it, but I'm easy to piss off. I'm good at hiding it the first couple times, but I can be pretty snarky and if you get me really pissed off, I'll be hunting you down like a fork chasing a pickle in the pickle jar."

Fatal Flaw
"Let's see,
○I have the shortest temper ever; light my fuse and you'll regret it.
○I'm violent, but I usually regret what I do afterwards.
○I hate children.
○I can't make friends easily."

Pets
"I have a little grey ferrett I named Smokey. He lives in my suitcase most of the time."

Talents
"Well,
○I can work with electronics pretty well, I guess if that counts as a talent.
○Fighting with electricity is my specialty. I love electricity charged weapons, and I work best with those.
○I can pull some pretty good pranks.
○ I can make your hair stand up on it's end and I can shock you, deffinately not enough to kill you though."

Weapons
"I usually just carry around two daggers in my back pockets if I need them, and if I have time I can plug them into a wall like you charge a phone, and my daggers get charged with electricity. It only stays charged for about 3 stabs though, I need to get it upgraded. I also have just a regular long sword that I keep under my mattress if I lose my dagger somewhere, I'm terrible with it though."

Year-Round or Summer
"I stay year-round."

Other
"I'm left handed and I love playing the guitar."

Code:
 [font=georgia][center][img]http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae96/BlahblahKdog/rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee.jpg[/img]
[size=24][color=white]BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE[/size][/color]
[size=16][color=Lightgreen] ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤. [/size][/color][/center]

[left][color=LIGHTGREEN][size=11]"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"[/color][/font][/size][/left]

[font=calibri] (Text text text) [/font]

[color=lightgreen][size=11][right][font=georgia]"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."[/color][/size][/right][/font]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I don't know what to call this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to call this   I don't know what to call this I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:19 pm

here's the posting layout

I don't know what to call this Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

(Text text text)

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down

I don't know what to call this