Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 pm

I limp over to where Nicole laid. My side was releasing a far amount of blood, not to mention the broken ribs. "Why can't we have a normal date like normal people?" I ask through a moan. For a moment I considered running over to the nearest payphone and calling the cops, but that'd be like a flare for monsters, not to mention they'd only be put in a mental institute for saying that I talked them into sleeping and running them through with a battery. "Nicole?" I ask more clearly then the last time I spoke.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Nicole cracked open an eye seeing Bruce all bloody. "Bruce..." Nicole moaned, sitting up. She crawled over to him. Nicole felt like she was going to pass out any moment because of that stupid punch. Nicole rubbed her eyes and touched Bruce's arm lightly. Nicole had memorized some spell the Hectace cabin had taught her. Nicole muttered it and Bruce's wounds healed instantly. Nicole moaned lightly and fell forward, landing on Bruce's warm chest.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

I couldn't help but point this out, and it would bug me till the scars on my side healed."Two bloody, two uncosience and one mentally insane, and we still don't know what they want! I say with a slight laugh. The stars over head shinned brightly, and I couldn't help but try and find Sirius, Orion, and Leo. It had become a peeve of my to try and do that whenever I saw the stars.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Nicole laughed lightly and rolled her eyes. "Probably me, since I'm so sexy," Nicole joked before laughing lightly. Nicole looked up to where Bruce was looking up at and smiled. Nicole ran a hand through her hair, a but frustrated. "We should go before they all choose to attack again," Nicole muttered to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm

I laugh along with her not wanting to admit that what she said was what I was afraid of. She stated something about them wanting to attack, and scramming seemed like a good idea. "Yeah, getting the Hades out of here seems like a good idea," I say making my way up. I extend my hand for Nicole to take, keeping an eye out for any movement.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Nicole nodded, pulling Bruce up and away from the park. "Let's get something to eat; I'm starving," Nicole said to Bruce as her stomach rumbled lightly. Nicole laughed, feeling a bit embarrassed. Nicole didn't even care where the heck they were eating, as long as the place had food. Nicole grabbed Bruce's hand and led him along, leaning against him lightly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am

I smile at the thought of getting something to eat. I was pretty hungry myself. "I know just the place," I say grinning. "And the best part is, we don't have to take the demon cab."

No more then two blocks latter I find the place I was looking for. From the outside, this hamburger joint looked like a run down dinner, but from the inside, it looked just like one of those shiny new 70's style. OK sure, it wasn't the coolest place in town; I knew the owner pretty well. He was 67 year old man that had that grandpa feeling about him. He was a grandchild of Athena, and knew about half-bloods like ourselves. He excepted drachmas; the best part was he kept a shotgun under the counter in-case of robbery, or in our case, if those goons show back up. I take Nicole's hand and slowly open the door. "Hey Sam, I say quietly. The elderly man behind the counter waved and said, "Hey Bruce!". I lead Nicole up to the counter and whisper in her ear. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Nicole waved at the old man. "Hi, I'm Nicole," Nicole told Sam, smiling brightly at him. Sam studied Nicole with her eyes. "Erato?" Sam asked Nicole, rubbing his chin. Nicole jumped a bit. "Uh...how?" Nicole asked Sam, but flattered when Sam walked back into the kitchen. "I'll just have some fries and chicken fingers," Nicole told Bruce.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 pm

I smile and kiss Nicole on the cheek " Grandson of Athena. He's no stranger to half-bloods. Why don't you go get us a seat? I'll order and pay," I say sending her away with a smile. Walking up to the counter, Sam reappears from the kitchen. "Quite the catch you've got there Bruce. What do you to want today?" He ask, just like he always did. After placing the orders I hand him 5 shining drachmas; a fairly small price to pay for dinner. One quick search and I'm sitting with Nicole, waiting for our number to be called.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Nicole smiled at Mitch. "That makes sense," Nicole told Bruce, leaning her head on his shoulder. Nicole saw with her brown eyes a group of kids come in, with just one girl in the group. The boys laughed loudly as the girl rolled her eyes. One caught Nicole's eye, and overlooked her, motioning his friend. Nicole shrugged it off and turned to Bruce. "Hey," Nicole whispered to him, leaning up and kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I take the kiss in, but knowing something caught her attention. After pulling away, I couldn't help but ask. "What caught your attention a moment ago?" I had already noticed a group, but it looked more like guys drooling over this girl. What disturbed me most was that I hadn't seen them in here before... that was uncommon.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Nicole looked over at the group of teenagers again, her eyes landing on one particually. He had a weird looking bracelet. Nicole squinted her eyes a bit and saw a shytche charm on the bracelet. Nicole's eyes widened and leaned in closer to bruce's ear. "Enemy demigods," Niicole whispered into his ear, taking her eyes off the group.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 am

~Lol sorry I didn't post till now. My laptop broke, and then I had to get a new one, and then i had to find this site again. Please forgive me.~

I knew if I looked at them intentionally, they'd find us as a threat. I slid my fork off the table, and glance at them when i get the chance. The scythe necklace gave it away. In just a few short seconds i can feel my pulse in my temples, and the adrenalin is making me a bit jumpy. "Maybe if we don't bother them, they won't bother us," I assure her, knowing this wasn't true. We could fight them, but our odds aren't good with that. We could also run, but that would catch their attention. We were, in all honest, screwed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2