Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- Empty
PostSubject: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- 1319471998845692

Nicole waited at Thalia's Pine tree for Bruce. Would he stand her up? No, Nicole doubted that though. Nicole ran a hand through her long brown hair that was loose. Nicole regretted telling Sophia she had a date. Nicole was actually wearing makeup for the first time. Nicole wasn't too happy about that. Nicole's was wearing her hair the natural way. Thank gods. Nicole was actually surprised that Sophia had found a bracelet that covered her scars on both wrist. Nicole sighed and waited for Bruce.

http://www.polyvore.com/nicole_abby_gens/set?id=43291452
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm

I come running up the hill at full speed. I knew I was late. "I'm sorry I'm late! I was-" what ever excuse I had come up with left my mind the moment I saw Nicole. For all I knew my jaw was dragging the ground. "Nicole! You look..." Beautiful didn't begin to describe her. Hot was getting no were near the right word. I mean, her eyes! Her hair! Her dress! And her bracelet! She was just.... AAAAAHHHH! I felt under dressed. I was wearing a plain sleeveless shirt underneath an unzipped black working jacket, jeans for pants, and sneakers that could fall apart at any given moment. Anyone and everyone who noticed we were a couple would wonder how the Hades I got a girl so out of my league
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 am

Nicole frowned lightly, seeing that she was overdressed. "Im too overdressed arent I?" Nicole asked Bruce, looking down at her dress and shoes. Nicole wished she could have dressed like Bruce. It looked more comfortable. But then again, Nicole had no idea what they were doing tonight. "So what are we doing?" Nicole asked Bruce, taking his hand in hers and walking down the hill. Nicole smiled lightly and looked at Bruce with her brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:34 am

"No! You're not overdressed. I'm under-dressed!" I was still blinking awe out of my eyes from when I first saw her on the hill. "I was uh... maybe, um..." It had gotten a lot harder to speak at the moment for some reason. "Did you um, expect me to like have it figured out?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:54 am

Nicole blushed lightly. "Well, kind of. But, I have some ideas though," Nicole told Bruce, squeezing his hand lightly. Nicole smiled and brushed a piece of her long brown hair behind her ear. Nicole couldn't help but stare at Bruce. The unzipped black jacket let Nicole see the outline of his chest muscles slightly. In other words, Bruce looked looked handsome. Nicole blushed.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:50 pm

"What ever's fine with me," I say before leaning in to kiss her. Even though I trusted Nicole with my life, I wasn't going to place all the cards on the table. For example, I wasn't going to tell her I didn't bring my weapon of choice, just yet. Instead I brought my friends knife. It was more easily concealed... that and my bow string snapped during practice today.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Nicole smiled before Bruce leaned in a kissed her. Nicole's warm brown eyes fluttered close as Bruce kissed her lips. Nicole stood on her tippy toes to kiss Bruce on the lips better. Nicole put one of her hands on Bruce's head, feeling his hair a bit. A small smile tugged on the corner of Nicole's lips as she kissed Bruce. Nicole felt small fireworks go off whenever she kissed Bruce.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 am

I lean back, carefully looking around. "How about we find someplace not in plain sight before we have a repeat of the day we met," I say skidding down the hill. It was steep enough to luge down. "Come on!" I coax Nicole, motioning here to follow me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Nicole couldn't help but roll her eye at Bruce. "I'm coming, I'm coming," Nicole told her Bruce, rolling her eyes again lightly. Nicole easily lunged down the hill, knocking into Bruce a bit. Nicole turned a bit red. "Sorry!" Nicole said to him, brushing a piece of loose hair behind her hair to see clearly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 pm

I chuckle a bit smiling. "About what?" I ask placing my arms around her waist. I kiss her once more. "Now about those ideas..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Nicole laughed lightly, kissing Bruce back for a brief moment. "A movie? Oh I know! Let's go to a park! Central park!" Nicole cried happily, jumping up and down a bit. Nicole giggled lightly and grabbed Bruce's hand, pulling Bruce along. Nicole was excited. Like, really. Nicole loved going out to parks and just being outside. Nicole laughed lightly, her brown eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm

"Central park it is then!" I say following close behind her. I couldn't help but feel lucky as I watch her, hair flying behind her. How Nicole and I would get there was a mystery. There was no way any cab would let two kids take a ride. But I figured we'd cross the bridge when we got there.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Nicole suddenly wondered how in the Hades they would get there. Grumbling, Nicole took out a golden drachma, not happy with her discision. "Chroit of Dammation appear," Nicole said in Ancient Greek, throwing the coin in the air. The coin vanished and gray smoke appeared, making the shape of the car. "The Fates at your service!" Nicole told Bruce in fake happiness, swinging her arms a bit. Nicole was actually pretty upset that there was no other taxi that would accept demigods.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:27 am

My eyes grow wide at the sight of or ride. "Oh gods no!" I say honestly expecting this to be some kinda joke. I shank my head taking a step back, but when I figure out it's not a joke, I decided to just bite the bullet. Opening the door to the cab of death I ask, "Which one of you three has the eye today?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Nicole laughed lightly and sat inside the cab, pulling Bruce in. The Fates didn't answer Bruce. Soon, they stepped on the gas, and drove rapidly. Nicole flew forward in her seat, her head hitting the seat. "Okay ow," Nicole muttered, rubbing her head and sat back, gripping Bruce's hand. The cab suddenly stop and Nicole yelped loudly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 pm

When the cab come to a stop I throw my arm around Nicole and I have difficulty shoving her out of the cab fast enough. "If I couldn't feel my pulse in my toes I'd think we dropped my heart somewhere on the road!" I say gasping for breath, hand resting below my left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Nucole laughed at what Bruce said. "At least they are gone,"Nicole said with a smile. Nicole looked up and saw that they were well, in Cebtral Park. Nicole sighed a bit, running a hand through her dark brown, wavy hair. "C'mon, let's explore," Nicole told Bruce with a smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:08 pm

I smile following her. "Sounds great." I was pretty much care-free at this point. Two kids of minor gods wouldn't attract that much attention... would they? so much for care-free. I was on my toes, ready for combat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Nicole grinned and took Bruce's hand and started to walk around Central Park. Soon though, Nicole found herself telling small stories about her childhood Bruce, really hoping that she wasn't boring him. Nicole leaned anbit on Bruce as they walked together through the park. Nicole stopped talking and just looked around, taking in the beautiful scenery. Nicole let go of Bruce and twirled around, looking at all the trees. "Gods this place is-" Nicole was just about it finish her sentence when she knocked into someone, taking them both down to the ground. Nicole grumbled, seeing that one of her knees were bleeding. "I'm sorry," a deep voice said. Nicole looked up to see a boy there, blond hair and green eyes. Nicole rolled her eyes. "It's fine," Nicole said getting up. "Here alone? Bad idea for a pretty girl like you," the guy whispered in Nicole's ear, twirling a piece of her hair. Nicole slapped his hand. [b]"I'm actually here with my..." Nicole's voice flattered as she saw three other guys, huge guys come out, almost flocking the blond haired boy. Nicole cussed loudly, backing up against Bruce.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 am

I never retreat. I just advance in the other direction, which is what I was doing. I had already grabbed Nicole's hand and started leaping between the gaps in the trees. "Nicole! Hurry!" I wasn't able to identify the four guys, but they seemed like the kind of people who take what they want. Finally, I pick Nicole up and continue moving through the shrubs and other plants.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Nicole felt safe in Bruce's arms. Well, that was until both of them suddenly fell to the ground. "Bleh," Nicole said, starting to get up and wiping the grass that had come into her mouth. Nicole felt a tug on the back of her jean jacket collar and gagged as an arm slipped under her neck. Nicole managed to see that it was that boy who had twirled her hair. He probably had knocked Bruce don with Nicole. "Get him," the Blonde said to the other three guys as the boy with the death grip around Nicole put a knife to her throat. "Scream and I will kill you," the boy whispered in Nicole's ear as the boy stated to drag Nicole off somewhere. Nicole squirmed as the boys started to throw punches and kicks at Bruce. Nicole didn't scream and fought against the grasp, only stopping when she felt the knife dig a little deeper into her skin.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Out of instinct I draw my only weapon, forgetting that mortals couldn't see or feel celestial bronze. After watching the knife move right through one of them, I begin to panic. What could I do without a weapon? Right now all I could think of was to continue to try and fight my way out of this, and eventually find Nicole.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Nicole knew she had to do something quick before those three boys beat her boyfriend up. Nicole squirmed again, but gasped when she felt the knife go into her arm. That dang boy. Oh, was he going to get it. Nicole quickly elbowed him in the face. Blonde gasped, doubling over. Nicole took his chance and threw him on the floor, ignoring the pain in her arm. Nicole liked him and ran off to find Bruce. "Thank you dad for those Krav Maga lessons," Nicole muttered. Nicole found the boys and Bruce. Before another boy could punch Bruce, Nicole righ hooked that one boy in the face, knocking him out. Nicole turned to find one boy advancing on her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:44 am

By this point, I was bleeding from my lip, nose, ear, and cheek. Frankly I was relieved for Nicole stopping that guy from pounding me. He appeared to be the strongest of the bunch. Fear ran through me when I saw one of them charging at Nicole. Out of instinct I run over and take the one charging to the ground. It was a few short moments later that I felt a sharp pain in my side. The spare thug had kicked me in the side. The worst part was, he was wearing cleats. my vision blurred as I fell on my side. When my vision cleared I saw the third thug, standing over me ready to kick my face in. "Sleep!" I shout at him. And that was when I felt like the idiot I was. I could tell these guys what to do!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:58 pm

All the guys were down, except for one. He saggerted out of the bushes and came towards Bruce. Nicole could see that Bruce was already badly hurt. Nicole pushed the guy before he could come any further. The guy swung at Nicole, hitting er in the face. Nicole fell back, almost passing out. Nicole closed her eyes and tried to change the guy's mood. When Nicole opened her eyes, she found the guy skipping away happily. Nicole sighed, exhausted and soon fell back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-   First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date...Maybe No Monsters -Private-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next