Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luck

Luck

First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) Empty
PostSubject: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 am

Jeffery 'Jeff' Perry -- Tyche -- 18
Jeff took his first step into the place called "Camp Half Blood" Holding the crossbow his father had given him, The document had said that this place was safe, but he could not be to safe, the attack on his home taught him that. Jeff pulled the paper from his back pocket, after throwing the crossbow over his shoulder by its sling, opening it up, but as always the words were gone, the info would stay for a few hours then it would be replaced with something else he asked it. "Am I in Camp Half Blood" Jeff said to the paper, a gold line wrote itself into a cursive Yes. He leaned on the large pine tree that lay to his left and look across the camp. As soon as he put his hand on the tree a Green Cornucopia and a Black ball appeared over his head circled in gold.

Last edited by Luck on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 pm

First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) Tumblr_llncejFrGc1qc7zn2o1_500
>>D E S I R E E k a t a r i n a W I L L I A M S<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
y o u W E R E a P R O B L E M c h i l d
B E E N g r o u n d e d Y O U R w h o l e L I F E
s o N O W y o u r e R U N N I N w I l d

Desi was strolling around the camp, trying to find something to kill time. She actually enjoyed the fresh air and nature around her. Looking around, tihnking, drifting off into her own world, she didn't really notice the boy who was being claimed at the exact moment. Well, at least not until she realized that he was new and was being claimed. She stopped for a moment, letting it all sink in. Walking over casually, noticing the detailed handywork on his crossbow, she held her hand out, introducing herself. The sign above his head soon faded, and she snapped back into reality.

"Hi, Welcome to Camp Half Blood. I'm Desiree, daughter of Hephaestus, but you can call me Desi." She said, letting her British accent show. She gave him a small, welcoming smile. She also noticed that he was rather old for the regular age and noted to ask him about his age later on. Desi also wondered what the map was and if it was to help him find his way here. Or who he was, what his mortal parent did for a living, if he had heard bout Kronos... she stopped her mind from generating any more questions. She knew that she shouldn't be so nosy, he probably wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:01 am

Jeff looked up watching the bizarre colors start to vanish. He wondered what had caused these. Jeff saw a very pretty girl about his age walking towards him, the girl said hello, and in response Jeff said"Hello, Is this Camp Half-Blood?"He said realizing that he hadn't said his name, "Oh I am Jeff by the way".
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:07 pm

"Yes this is camp. Nice to meet you Jeff." she said, once again repeating that he had arrived at camp. She held out her hand as a kinda gesture and giving his a weak smile. She understood how he may have missed things when he had just been claimed and all that, so she just shrugged the thought off.
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Jeff then realised his stupid mistake, it was probaley becuase how buetiful this girl was, that had welcomed into this new place. She seemed not to care about his mistake, she seemed quiet integued acutalley. When Jeff had first heard her voice he was still in a daze basked by the bright light. He managed to studder out while still thinking "Oh, uh, yeah nice to meet you as well". Jeff could fell how red he had turned. Jeff then kept trying to talk thru this awkward encounter "So, uh, what do I do here?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

"Well, we train and well... it's pretty much home." She said, her think accent showing. She admittedly found the guy what was the word? Right, hot. She found him hot. She took a few steps and then turning around, gesturing to him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Jeff Looked at her, she was extremely good looking, he knew that he would do what ever he had to, to get a date with this girl. He then took a few steps in her direction, "Train, you mean against monsters, right?". He said that then he instantely felt embarresed, Duh he thought what else could they train against. He wondered what she thought about him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 am

First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) Untitled-1

Desi smiled at his curiousity, casually strolling alont the path leading to the big house. "Yes, we train to fight against monsters." she said. Walking past the strawberry fields, she inhaled the sweet scent of strawberries that she had always enjoyed. Smiling she realized that he was walking alongside her, and she immediately blushed, realizing how awkward it must've been for him.She wanted to break the awkward silence and spoke up, "Where are you from?" she asked curiously. She decided that asking something like this would be the safest. Most people would expect being asked this, and she wouldn't seem like a stalker of any sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)   First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First steps into a new world (CherryKicksAkiro)
Page 1 of 1